• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA Thread |OT5| Can't even drink straight

Status
Not open for further replies.

terrisus

Oh my god you're right.

I snuck a peek at image search.. wowee wow-ow wow!

You've been on the internet for how long, and you'd never searched for it? :þ

There's some of everything on the internet >.>

EDIT: Darn, top of page... >.>

Ummm...
Well, here:

HKk8em6.jpg

It's my birthday today, woah

Woah, indeed. Is dragon cake any different than human cake? Anyways, happy birthday!

Wowza <3 guys..i missed you guys too!! :) I'm so sorry that I was gone for so long!!

Happy new year!! <3! How has everybody been?! :)

Also, thank you so much for the kind words about my singing :')!!

Happy birthday!!

AAI_Meekins_Badger_Dance.gif

Welcome back!

Oh hey, I'm getting ads for "Gay Romance" novels now...
>.>

These things happen. Better than the usual adverts for constipation relief. Stupid GAF threads, always about poo. Grr.

HylianTom

Banned
Half of my patients have cancelled today, there are tumblrs full of men in long johns that have somehow inexplicably escaped my gaze, my twit feed is full of Florida marriages and people posting pics of king cakes, and now we get more teases of the Majora's Mask Skull Kid..

2015 is pretty good so far.

terrisus is an honorary gay. I made a membership card and everything.
Do we still give-out toasters for recruitment? =P

terrisus

Wow, was that just a random Google search, or did you know it beforehand? :p

Nah, I knew about it beforehand, had gotten the Sports Illustrated issue with that picture on the cover over a decade ago.

lxtIRyE.jpg

Then he got injured that year, and was never the same again =(

Ty4on

Long johns are my savior. I ditched my car last year and now only have the motorbike, and the cold commute tests me every morning. Definitely wakes me up!
Do you use your motorbike in the snow with winter tires? I've been thinking of getting one (no parking space where I live), but the long winter has turned me off a bit. I've used my bike in snow and ice with winter tires and have wonder how well it would work with a big motorbike.

Edit: @terrisus sad he got injured. I like men like that who are quite fit, but also have some body fat.

HylianTom

Banned
Do you use your motorbike in the snow with winter tires? I've been thinking of getting one (no parking space where I live), but the long winter has turned me off a bit. I've used my bike in snow and ice with winter tires and have wonder how well it would work with a big motorbike.
Usually snow here in NOLA is a once or twice a decade event, and my employer is a bit of a worrywart to the point where insists on shutting everything down if there's even a threat of sleet/freezing rain/etc. The whole town shuts-down for those rare events.

My commute is under ten minutes, so I can ride my bicycle, walk, or hop the streetcar or bus if I want to pass on the motorbike.

Edit:
I'm a tiiiiny bit excited for Majora's Mask.. =)

Those aren't from the poo threads...
They're from
"butthurt" people on GamingSide >.>

Eh, I try to avoid pooing when my bottom is in pain.
I'll... Stop now, probably. :c

Edit: @terrisus sad he got injured. I like men like that who are quite fit, but also have some body fat.

Mhm. It's only really viable to have very little body fat if you're A) REALLY concerned about image, or B) Want to be the absolute fastest person in the world. And besides, you'd still look damn good with all that muscle, anyway. c;

Ty4on

Usually snow here in NOLA is a once or twice a decade event, and my employer is a bit of a worrywart to the point where insists on shutting everything down if there's even a threat of sleet/freezing rain/etc. The whole town shuts-down for those rare events.

My commute is under ten minutes, so I can ride my bicycle, walk, or hop the streetcar or bus if I want to pass on the motorbike.
I have backups, but our winter is long and my apartment lies in a cold shadow where the ice melts slowly (compared to the rest of the city). I don't see what cold weather there is where you live. My place isn't like Russia or Canada, but we do see temps stay below freezing at the very least :p

I don't think anything is ever shut down here apart from mountain passes. Weather is kinda stable here. We have small storms all the time, but raaaarely anything serious with windspeeds above 50mph.

Edit: I'm more of a car guy, but I must say your bike looks great!

Rayis

Wowza <3 guys..i missed you guys too!! :) I'm so sorry that I was gone for so long!!

Welcome back bby~ please post more often~

you were adorable in your last cover, especially that talking part at the end, I swooned hehehehe <3

Aww that's adorable.

It's my birthday today, woah

Happy Birthday!

Long johns are my savior. I ditched my car last year and now only have the motorbike, and the cold commute tests me every morning. Definitely wakes me up!

Now I'm thinking of men in long johns.. mmm..

Dad used to get a hunting/fishing/outdoors catalog every year when I was younger, and I remember always looking forward to seeing the models wearing only their long johns, usually in a hunting cabin-type scene, sipping hot cocoa or tea, ready to lounge in front of a fire..

Now I'm wondering if there's a tumblr out there devoted to the topic? Something to look for when I get home! :)

Bet he thought you were looking at the guns ;)

terrisus is an honorary gay. I made a membership card and everything.

Is it bedazzled?

HylianTom

Banned
Bet he thought you were looking at the guns ;)

Yep!

You have no idea how proud I was of figuring that out at a very early age. Dad & Mom were unsuspecting of my joy at getting the hunting catalog in the mail.. I could browse without worry. It was a perfect camouflage situation.

VegiHam

Dude when someone steals your face and leaves you for dead at the bottom of a cliff the polite thing to do is stay dead, not come wondering back in ;)

Also happy birthday Dragonbloke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom