• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA Thread |OT5| Can't even drink straight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it creepy to call someone who blocked you in every social media imaginable because you want to apologize?

What the hell am I asking, of course it is.

Send them a letter. It's less likely to be interpreted as 'confrontational' and they can just toss it out, or read it, whichever they feel like, with the privacy of you not needing to know.

DOWN

Banned
I'm having some delicious gummy bears right now, who needs a boyfriend when you have candy~
8854c8d7a4ddf3d9b5eb3e5b656dc34d.jpg

tina+fey+brownie.jpg

Did anyone watch the People's Choice Awards last night?

Did y'all catch my baby daddy Chris Evans looking DAMN fine:

461147312-actor-chris-evans-speaks-onstage-at-the-41st-gettyimages.jpg

https://38.media.tumblr.com/db078e1ee60c54c62b73a3bcf456ec7f/tumblr_mojmo0BGxe1ssqxwho1_400.gif[/IG][/QUOTE]
[img]http://media.tumblr.com/138fd2aeca9f316f3b6416946742d3c6/tumblr_inline_mjy58wF6hX1qz4rgp.gif

Jk I'm totally a psychopath

Grizzo

Some classics I really liked...

Thanks a lot Mumei! I'll add this post to my bookmarks! Based on their titles, some of them sound particularly interesting to me.

I already read a few of them throughout my life. I remember reading Candide at school when I was 13. We studied it for quite some time.

Not ordinary Batman and Robin, those are Schumacher's Batman and Robin, with Bat-Nipples and Bat-Asses ;)
But yes, those slides are really embarrassing and immature; and, unfortunately, apparently legal. Those shots were published in Famitsu and you can see Ninja Theory's logo in the bottom right corner. That means they did show it someone publicly. :|

Because obviously original Dante is gay.

Ohhhh okay. It´s a shame they didn't go through with that idea :/

Chris O'Donnell as Robin was one of my earliest fantasies when I was a kid. I thought he looked hot.

heh I don't have his address.

Email? It's nice giving him the freedom to ignore it if he wants, or read it without you knowing, without him having to worry about your feelings. I think phone calls open up a dialogue too early, where an apology is more of a one-way gesture, at least until they decide if they're going to accept the apology or not.

Chris O'Donnell as Robin was one of my earliest fantasies when I was a kid. I thought he looked hot.

Me too, now that you mention it. Didn't really know what it was about at the time, though.

That picture on the top of the page keeps taunting me everytime I come here.

The things I would do.
Oh god. Me too. So handsome, right? X___X
So who are the fellow Canadians in this thread? I'm from Manitoba, where it's (surprise!) quite cold right now. What sucks even more is having a class at 8:30 a.m., meaning I have to wake up at 7 a.m. before heading out into the cold. :(

I am not a morning person...
Hahaha Im canadian! But im in vancouver so I can't say I feel that pain :( Im sorry to hear about how cold it is on your end!!

Did anyone watch the People's Choice Awards last night?

Did y'all catch my baby daddy Chris Evans looking DAMN fine:

461147312-actor-chris-evans-speaks-onstage-at-the-41st-gettyimages.jpg

tumblr_mojmo0BGxe1ssqxwho1_400.gif

ALEX!! <333

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
I love animal OTs! And my favorite cat-related thing recently:

- from Jonathan Strange and Mr Norrell.

Haha! I'm familiar with the "uncomfortable gaze" O_O
I maintain that people who see cats as useless are themselves useless people.
coffee2.gif

All winter sucks in the prairies.I heard stories about engine warmer

Engine warmer? Well, we're @ the point here that we have to plug our cars in @ night or the battery will either be dead in the morning or engine oil frozen. Why do I still live here?

ALEX!! <333

BLUEBADGER!!! <3 Long time no see friend! How's life?

WarAdept

As an Australian who just visited a very very tiny part of Canada (Vancouver and Whistler), I think you're country is beautiful.

I could foresee myself living there. Sydney gets very hot.

Nice. I like Saskatoon. I've thought about moving there after I'm finished school. Then again, I'd also like to experience a totally different place than Manitoba, instead of essentially moving to its twin province.

The Canadian national anthem is so peaceful and not war-like unlike the French and Mexican anthems.

What do you mean? It has "We stand on guard for thee" in it three times! That means if you start mess with Canada, we will fuck you up, brah.

:p

"Latte" in German can actually be used to mean "boner". If you awake to a morning erection, that's called a Morgenlatte. Having a latte in the morning can thusly mean a lot of things (at least to German speakers).

Totally random piece of information, just needed to throw it out there.
Ha, I was not aware of this. Though I suppose it explains my predilection for lattes. :p

In that case, I revise my earlier request. Someone whould bring me a big latte and something to cuddle.
What? Espresso drinks are good!

mantidor

Email? It's nice giving him the freedom to ignore it if he wants, or read it without you knowing, without him having to worry about your feelings. I think phone calls open up a dialogue too early, where an apology is more of a one-way gesture, at least until they decide if they're going to accept the apology or not.

I never thought about it... you are right. I do not have his email either though, but it shouldn't be so hard to obtain.

In other news my birthday weekend is coming and I need to get wasted and leave all this crappy episode behind heh but I'm still in doubt of exactly where to go.

Nice. I like Saskatoon. I've thought about moving there after I'm finished school. Then again, I'd also like to experience a totally different place than Manitoba, instead of essentially moving to its twin province.

I hear you. My sister moved to Toronto last year and I'm thinking of moving there once I'm done school, or trying to get into a post-grad program there or something.

... Fuck, I want to make brownies now. And I'm still fat post-holidays. :(((

I somehow managed to lose five more pounds over the holidays, despite slacking on my diet and exercise more than a should have. I mean, I still didn't pig out as badly as I normally would have, and I did exercise somewhat, but still...

Not that I'm complaining! ^_^

I hear you. My sister moved to Toronto last year and I'm thinking of moving there once I'm done school, or trying to get into a post-grad program there or something.

Yeah, a big city like Toronto or Ottawa would be nice, if only to experience the breadth of cultural activities available. My main concern is the high cost of living. This is where I mention once again that I'm an English student. ><

Kevyt

What do you mean? It has "We stand on guard for thee" in it three times! That means if you start mess with Canada, we will fuck you up, brah.

:p

Well, I guess. :p

But the stereotype is that Canadian are peaceful and very chill.

Yeah, a big city like Toronto or Ottawa would be nice, if only to experience the breadth of cultural activities available. My main concern is the high cost of living. This is where I mention once again that I'm an English student. ><

Haha. Actually I hear that English majors often aren't that hard up, language and communication skills are valuable in a lot of jobs, if you can find your way there I guess. I'm thinking of becoming a Psychologist but it's hard to know if I'll really like the work at this stage. Toronto is one of the places you can practice with a masters, though.

Farthest east I've been was St. Paul, Alberta. I would probably go mad at the sheer flatness on display further out.

I actually like the flatness, but there's a subtlety to it that is maybe hard to get. What it makes me think of is in Chinese symbolism and cosmology they imagine the Earth and the Heavens as mirroring each other. Except the Earth is represented by a mirror in the shape of a square, and Heaven by a mirror in the shape of a circle, so the image reflected is a little bit different, because the shapes are different, but they still mirror each other. I think the flatness kind of holds a mirror up to the sky, but it's kind of hard to explain outside of some kind of obtuse analogy.

Hudson Bay? >.>
I meant more of a cultural hole.

Sibylus

Banned
I actually like the flatness, but there's a subtlety to it that is maybe hard to get. What it makes me think of is in Chinese symbolism and cosmology they imagine the Earth and the Heavens as mirroring each other. Except the Earth is represented by a mirror in the shape of a square, and Heaven by a mirror in the shape of a circle, so the image reflected is a little bit different, because the shapes are different, but they still mirror each other. I think the flatness kind of holds a mirror up to the sky, but it's kind of hard to explain outside of some kind of obtuse analogy.
That's a great way to think about it, but the mosaic of trees, water, and mountains... that's home to me. My favourite parts of Alberta all lie in the west :p

Hockey is kinda boring though (except during the Olympics oddly), and they wear way too much padding. :/

If I'm gonna watch sports, I better be able to look at some butts.

Mumei

I somehow managed to lose five more pounds over the holidays, despite slacking on my diet and exercise more than a should have. I mean, I still didn't pig out as badly as I normally would have, and I did exercise somewhat, but still...

Not that I'm complaining! ^_^

I could do that, but it would require that I refrain from being especially gluttonous around cookies and brownies, and that just wouldn't be fitting for the holidays~

It's only, like, five pounds anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom