• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA Thread |OT5| Can't even drink straight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meicyn

Gold Member
Why aren't y'all in the Golden Globes thread???

I need some support. :/
Er... I don't have cable so I can't watch them. Sorry brah.

Edit: Well shit, top of page again. Who likes redheads? I sure do!

xEOoCkC.jpg

Kater

Banned
1) didn't watch any new movies in 2014 (I need to catch upbut a whole lotta tv shows (and my answer would probably be Broad City, Transparentor The Americans season 2)
2) mmmh Yelle's Complètement Fou but Katy B, Taylor Swift and Tinashe aren't that far behind
3) Mario Kart 8 <3
4) Fantasy Life <3
5) Don't play enough PC games. I had fun with the Sims 4 for a little while though.

Multiplayer was a blast (with you and dd), Grinding as well. Just a shame the story soured the taste for me, or else it would be my Handheld GOTY.

I try not to watch any of the awards show. Watching rich people pat themselves on the back seems like a waste of time. Especially when you consider how political things like the Academy awards has got.

Meicyn

Gold Member
Don't you get a few channels for free? I'm sure you should have The Globes somewhere. Break into someone house!
I know I technically get some for free, but I prefer to watch TV on my schedule, so Netflix works nicely. Working out, schoolwork, and this forum take up a good chunk of time. At the moment, I'm bouncing between writing a stupid paper due on Tuesday and posting on here.

I know I technically get some for free, but I prefer to watch TV on my schedule, so Netflix works nicely. Working out, schoolwork, and this forum take up a good chunk of time. At the moment, I'm bouncing between writing a stupid paper due on Tuesday and posting on here.
Well, don't ignore schoolwork for this.

I'm kinda jealous of people that get to do homework. You're working towards your future and that's really awesome. Good luck. :)

Kevyt

How do you guys find all this pictures of fine looking men? I feel like Google search teases me sometimes. I think I should use different terms.

On the topic of men, my dream man will either join me--or not judge me--in reciting Law & Order: SVU's intro sequence. Every. Single. Time. I even do the sound effects at the end of it.

Forever alone.

Kaiser_Glider

Neo Member
So what was everyone's 2014:

1. Movie of the year?
2. Album of the Year?
3. Console Game of the Year?
4. Portable Game of the Year?
5. PC game of the year

1. Guardians of the Galaxy
2. Didn't really listen to any new albums.
Mario Kart 8
3. Mario Kart 8/Shovel Knight
4. Shantae and the Pirate's Curse
5. Didn't play any new PC games.

Kevyt

My dream boyfriend will let me lick nutella from his chest. Experts have said that licking nutella from someone else has many health benefits.

My dream boyfriend will let me lick nutella from his chest. Experts have said that licking nutella from someone else has many health benefits.

This could be arranged, hahaha. :p

I actually would like to try something like that, but it would probably make a horrible, horrible mess.
But cleaning up messes can be really fun too. ;)

I need a new photo for RPJ, I think. This one makes me look really pale, and I've lost another 12 or so pounds since I took it.

You are a good candidate ;)

My dream boyfriend will understand me when I need time by myself
or understand me at least :p
. Wait, my dream boyfriend will also have hairy legs, that's basic.

I guess I am!
My legs are very hairy... dat lebanese heritage

Kevyt

why not put nutella on their nuts.

Chest or the lower area... why not both?

This could be arranged, hahaha. :p

I actually would like to try something like that, but it would probably make a horrible, horrible mess.
But cleaning up messes can be really fun too. ;)

I need a new photo for RPJ, I think. This one makes me look really pale, and I've lost another 12 or so pounds since I took it.

It would be a fun mess.

'Cause balls are sensitive. Gotta get in real deep to get all the nutella off.

Nutella > the man. Don't need him crying in the background.

Nutella on your man > nutella > man.

HylianTom

Banned
I've wondered what the old lady and wife thing in your tag is about, Mr Tom.
It was from a tag-handout thread from a while ago (daaaaamn. Five years ago!)

http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=372192

At work yesterday, I got a marriage proposal from a 64-year-old woman who was in, umm, an "altered mental status."

I went to pick her up from her room for an MRI, and her two daughters were waiting there with her. She expressed some fear of the machine, which led me to do my aww-shucks-it'll-all-be-OK-lemme-hold-your-hand routine. Taken with emotion, she looked into my eyes and asked, "You're so wonderful. Will you marry me?"

My response: "I can't. I'm already happily taken."

Her daughters laughed, finding the whole thing adorable.

Her next question: "Does she treat you right?"

My response: "I'm treated well, yes."

So we get her into the wheelchair and go to the elevator, leaving her daughters to wait in her hospital room. As soon as the door closes, she asks the question again, but with different emphasis, and a suggestive wink/smile combo:
"So.. does she TREAT you RIGHT? Eh.. eh?"

Her smiling, predatory now eyes darted back-and-forth from my eyes, to my crotch, and back to my eyes again.

My response: "He treats me very well. I'm a lucky, lucky man."

Her grumbling reaction: "Well, SHIT! Now I really know I don't have a shot!"

(edit: and she kinda resembled Jessica Tandy, but with insane-bag-lady hair.)

Kevyt

Check his profile, he has the link there, is quite hilarious

Edit: lol I shouldn't have put my foot on it

Ummm... You can your foot on me, and anything else you want on me...

Sorry, I'm thirsty. Okay I'll stop now. Sorry!
Not sorry.

:p

Kevyt

Fun story, thanks.

As a side note, it illustrates a thing people might miss about her thinking. Man in assumed relationship with woman = other woman has chance. Man in relationship with man = woman has no chance. Not good thinking.

It's ignoring bisexual people...

I feel lonely. My Chicago boy has been busy with work all day and texted me once to say he loved me. But I feel incredibly alone and distant from him. I wanna text him but he's busy and sounded curt with his last message. This is the first time this LDR thing has gotten to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom