• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA Thread |OT5| Can't even drink straight

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Dex

eckzerd

eggsxerrd

eegskgsggddgsd-

brain-fry-o.gif

I just say it like "zerd". I don't own it though.

Edited in hot guy.

Kater

Banned
Thanks Kater. The secret is
to lube your throat with Nutella everyday.

( -_- ) Ok I'll stahp now.
Ha, I didn't know that. I must try that out today. Does every
nougat creme
work or does it have to be
Nutella?
I don't like Nutella. -.-

Seriously now, I liked that cover.

Subbed to your channel. I'm hoping for greatness, okay? But don't feel pressured or anything.
:p

Your voice is amazing!! <3

Dude that means a lot coming from you. Thanks.

Ha, I didn't know that. I must try that out today. Does every
nougat creme
work or does it have to be
Nutella?
I don't like Nutella. -.-

But seriously now, I liked that cover.

Subbed to your channel now. I'm hoping for greatness, okay? But don't feel pressured or anything.
:p

Oh man, thank you!!!

And yeah, chocolate in general I find helps me. (Even though most singers would swear up and down to avoid dairy.) Either that or a straight shot of olive oil (gross but helps) or honey.

I'm playing catch-up with this thread, and know immediately where you are. Right around the corner from my favorite house, in my favorite city. Oh yes.. all those glass display cases..
(Wait..nope.. Thinking of my favorite town in Oblivion. So there's a party in Skyrim, too, eh?)

Grr. I resent that level in Oblivion. That said, it's way more fun than any party in Skyrim. :p

Also, Cheydinhal house is better than Skingrad house. By miles.

Kangi

Growing up, my parents taught me to hate the Dallas Cowboys. Not caring at all for sports, I was never really aware of why I was supposed to dislike them.

Now with the events over the past few days, I realize that was a smart parenting choice. Yes, Cowboy fans, seethe. Seethe for my amusement.

Oh shucks... ^////^

I've subscribed to you!! Hope that's okay! :)

Lol are you kidding? Of course! I'm embarrassed to say I don't recall your's and a youtube search of your username here brought up all sorts of other interesting stuff. If you lemme know what your's was I'd love to sub to you back.

Ooh this is lovely

Thanks man!

Growing up, my parents taught me to hate the Dallas Cowboys. Not caring at all for sports, I was never really aware of why I was supposed to dislike them.

Now with the events over the past few days, I realize that was a smart parenting choice. Yes, Cowboy fans, seethe. Seethe for my amusement.

Probably late to the party but what happened? Did they lose?

So I've been meaning to start a youtube channel of covers for shits and giggles. Managed to put this one together. I'm honestly not sure how I feel about it. (Thinking of pulling it off-line and just re-recording it cause of sloppiness.) But, meh, it's up for now and could use some feedback/criticism. :s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7EkJ-4qxsQ

... Hm. Just out of curiosity, how long have you been properly singing for? That's way better than I thought it would be, judging from the description. Don't sell yourself short!

Lol are you kidding? Of course! I'm embarrassed to say I don't recall yours and a youtube search of your username here brought up all sorts of other interesting stuff. If you lemme know what your's was I'd love to sub to you back.

Hahaha aww it's okay! Only subscribe if you want to :) it's www.youtube.com/scaccia92

I really loved your cover, though. I wish I could display that kind of artistry with a guitar and flipping a Madonna song :)

HylianTom

Banned
Grr. I resent that level in Oblivion. That said, it's way more fun than any party in Skyrim. :p

Also, Cheydinhal house is better than Skingrad house. By miles.

I like that one's layout (it's one of the three houses where usually keep a major alchemy lab setup), but liked Skingrad's more central location. That, and I usually play as a Wood Elf, so for role playing purposes it works really well being over in that neighborhood. :p

I used to smirk at my disloyal classmates in school who would cheer for the winning team from the state next-door (Cowboys) over the losing local team (the Saints). So this turnabout in fortunes, this season notwithstanding, has been delicious.

Edit: this Oblivion talk isn't helping. Especially combined with the new knowledge that I'm now getting six weeks of vacation per year at work (they told me last week). And the knowledge that I have the game sitting there, waiting, with all of the mods finally properly set-up..

... Hm. Just out of curiosity, how long have you been properly singing for? That's way better than I thought it would be, judging from the description. Don't sell yourself short!

Aww thanks. I was pretty active with choir in high school, but that was, (oh god) 10 years ago. I haven't really done anything with music since and been itching to, so trying to creep back into it. :p

Hahaha aww it's okay! Only subscribe if you want to :) it's www.youtube.com/scaccia92

I really loved your cover, though. I wish I could display that kind of artistry with a guitar and flipping a Madonna song :)

Subbed! Good luck on your EP btw!

Apparently, lost on the same kind of ref call that they benefited from a week prior.

Of course, the prior case is business as usual, but this time it's a travesty.

I hate how arbitrary some of the calls seem. Eh, guess they can't complain too much then since it was something that halped them last time.

Kater

Banned
Oh man, thank you!!!

And yeah, chocolate in general I find helps me. (Even though most singers would swear up and down to avoid dairy.) Either that or a straight shot of olive oil (gross but helps) or honey.
Oh, and that really works?

Then I give it a try for real, I thought you were only joking at first.

Noooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!! What is it with everyone changing their handle today? You'll always be Gato to me :(
Gato is dead, long live Kater.

>:3

DOWN

Banned
When you are playing with your iguana named Ralph Waldo Emerson and call out his name and it scares him into your couch frame #needaboyfriend

Oh, and that really works?

Then I give it a try for real, I thought you were only joking at first.

Yeah, try it out, but just keep in mind that every other music person I've talked to says I'm batshit-crazy for thinking it's helpful haha. Most swear it causes too much phlegm (delightful, I know) but I find it makes things feel smoother.

Yeah, try it out, but just keep in mind that every other music person I've talked to says I'm batshit-crazy for thinking it's helpful haha. Most swear it causes too much phlegm (delightful, I know) but I find it makes things feel smoother.

Yeah I never have stuff like chocolate or Nutella before singing o___o.

I have done the olive oil before. Also this stuff has saved me multiple times haha!! :)
th

DOWN

Banned
As someone who is always involuntarily single and can't sing but still belts it out in the car anyway, I drink fountain soda on long trips because they have a more syrupy texture and are really good for both the chorus and rap verses of Super Bass and I should go to bed now.

As someone who is always involuntarily single and can't sing but still belts it out in the car anyway, I drink fountain soda on long trips because they have a more syrupy texture and are really good for both the chorus and rap verses of Super Bass and I should go to bed now.

Are you committing identity theft or is this the old Cannon?

Jesus christ that's....like obscenely adorable.

Yeah I never have stuff like chocolate or Nutella before singing o___o.

I have done the olive oil before. Also this stuff has saved me multiple times haha!! :)
th

Oh man, will definitely check that out. (BTW, loved it when you switched to Italian in Let it Go.)

Lol wat, no, stahp. I refuse to believe you're involuntarily single.

I can't sleep. Got home from an outing with friends 2 hours ago.
We went to two gay bars and had some drinks and then our last stop was a diner.

Didn't see any cuties since it was a monday but had fun regardless. That was the point anyway.

I can't sleep. Got home from an outing with friends 2 hours ago.
We went to two gay bars and had some drinks and then our last stop was a diner.

Didn't see any cuties since it was a monday but had fun regardless. That was the point anyway.

Yeah, meeting cute guys is always just a bonus. Albeit always a really, really nice bonus. (Unless you're specifically going out to prowl.) Like you said, so long as you have fun with buds, all good.

Oh man, will definitely check that out. (BTW, loved it when you switched to Italian in Let it Go.)

You should!! That with a bit of manuka honey. It's a miracle worker hahaha! :3

Aww really?! :3 Thank you so much ^///^. I got a lot of requests to sing it and wanted to change it up somehow!!

Yeah, meeting cute guys is always just a bonus. Albeit always a really, really nice bonus. (Unless you're specifically going out to prowl.) Like you said, so long as you have fun with buds, all good.

Exactly. I knew it was a monday so it was not gonna be full of people.
I mainly went out to have fun with friends and get my mind off things so mission accomplished.

How's it going?

And BB best of luck on your music :)

Kater

Banned
When you are playing with your iguana named Ralph Waldo Emerson and call out his name and it scares him into your couch frame #needaboyfriend
selmaschoicequiz.jpg

I hope you have better luck this year.

Will do. Also, it gives me an excuse to drink some hot chocolate and that's never a bad thing. :3

selmaschoicequiz.jpg

I hope you have better luck this year.

Will do. Also, it gives me an excuse to drink some hot chocolate and that's never a bad thing. :3
Who are you?
you'll always be Gato to me. :p
Yay <3

My name change went through (sun)

Neat! :)
So I've been meaning to start a youtube channel of covers for shits and giggles. Managed to put this one together. I'm honestly not sure how I feel about it. (Thinking of pulling it off-line and just re-recording it cause of sloppiness.) But, meh, it's up for now and could use some feedback/criticism. :s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7EkJ-4qxsQ
You sounds so good! :)

Kater

Banned
I love that episode. It's quite sad but still great. The Simpsons was pretty much perfect back then.
I can't remember the plot of that episode anymore, did the Iguana get sick? It's been too long since I've seen it.

Who are you?
you'll always be Gato to me. :p
Forever associated with capture cards, meh. :/

<3

Wow this thread is moving too fast, and hello new people!
New people?

Anyone here a fitness enthusiast? So last September I decided to start body building since I've always been a skinny kid and I wanted to bulk up, and I've managed to gain 20 pounds since which I'm proud of, and I think my body looks a lot better. Typically I know that after people spend time bulking up the next step is to take an equal amount of time retaining your muscle while also burning the fat off so that you can get more definition, but I'm still trying to figure out how to do that while also not losing any muscle mass. Coz to lose fat you have to be at a calorie deficit and to maintain muscle you have to have a lot of protein (and have a calorie surprlus). I don't know how you can do both tbh

Anyone here a fitness enthusiast? So last September I decided to start body building since I've always been a skinny kid and I wanted to bulk up, and I've managed to gain 20 pounds since which I'm proud of, and I think my body looks a lot better. Typically I know that after people spend time bulking up the next step is to take an equal amount of time retaining your muscle while also burning the fat off so that you can get more definition, but I'm still trying to figure out how to do that while also not losing any muscle mass. Coz to lose fat you have to be at a calorie deficit and to maintain muscle you have to have a lot of protein (and have a calorie surprlus). I don't know how you can do both tbh
Have you tried the Fitness GAF thread? I'm sure they'll be much more of a help over there.

Grizzo

I can't remember the plot of that episode anymore, did the Iguana get sick? It's been too long since I've seen it.

Marge, Patty and Selma's great-aunt dies. In her will, she tells Patty and Selma that dying alone is no fun and they better hurry up and find somebody and start a family. Selma gets all anxious about that and tries to date people (to no avail), and in the end she finally realizes that she doesn't need to have children to be happy, because she has her sister and her great-aunt's iguana (whom she finally adopts at the end of the episode). Started out pessimistic and got all hopeful by the end :)

(PS: Are you actually Gato?

What's going on this thread? Why did everybody change their username? It's so confusing :/)

Tis the season for name changes? Hm. Half tempted to get one myself.

Wha-? 20 whole pounds since September? I've been going sine September as well, and I've only gained about 5. ;-;

RM8

I think you're bound to lose some muscle while cutting, but not a lot depending on diet and exercise... I think. Asking FitGAF is indeed a good idea, lol.

@Masquerader: that's 5 pounds more than I have gained in the last 10 years! :p

Tis the season for name changes? Hm. Half tempted to get one myself.

Wha-? 20 whole pounds since September? I've been going sine September as well, and I've only gained about 5. ;-;

5 is great too! To be honest I really went all out last year. Protein shakes three times a day, an obscene amount of calories, was doing an hour at the gym four to five days a week. I wanted to go as strict as possible just to see if I could do it, and apparently it does work.

I honestly don't recommend it though, because it's kind of miserable. Right now I'm going much easier and I don't feel like my body is overworked.

Kevyt

I'm in the same boat. I lost a lot of weight since I started dieting, and I would like to bulk up but don't know how to go about it since I would have to eat a lot. My biggest fear is going back to where I was. Why don't you ask NutritionGaf?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom