• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA Thread |OT5| Can't even drink straight

Status
Not open for further replies.

DOWN

Banned
MORE MEN
Edit: Mormon?

tumblr_ni1pnnwz5a1qffcrao2_500.gif

tumblr_ni1pnnwz5a1qffcrao4_500.gif

tumblr_ni1pnnwz5a1qffcrao5_500.gif

tumblr_ni1pnnwz5a1qffcrao3_500.gif

tumblr_ni1pnnwz5a1qffcrao1_500.gif

Bladenic

Alright I need a boyfriend/daddy/fuck buddy/booty call/literally anything cuz this thread has been making me hornier then usual (and the usual is all the time already).

Mumei

By the by, you should tone down the frequency of posting hot guys. It's beginning to get a bit spammy; try spacing them out in terms of how often on a single page or how often per times you post. It's okay to let the thread go 50 posts without new gifs once in awhile.

My Christmas gift from my dad was a bucket of cookie dough so I'm eatin a lot

I would be jealous of the idea of a bucket of cookie dough, but frankly it's not as good as homemade.

... Unless he made it for you.

Mumei, I PM'd you a request two weeks ago
don't hate me

... Shit. Sorry. I'll get back to you on that tomorrow.

I was just about to say that Mumei. I'm loving the hot guys as much as anyone else in here but it is getting a little more spammy and a little less discussions.

DOWN

Banned
It was a different kind of request though :p
haha I just thought it was funny that it was a PM issue right after he suggested PMs. Obviously it was an unexpected case so no real trouble.

I would be jealous of the idea of a bucket of cookie dough, but frankly it's not as good as homemade.

... Unless he made it for you.

I'm not about that homemade life

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
http://puu.sh/equ63/2a0152ea0a.jpg

He needs a better haircut but WOOF. Probably the first dude since Spacebridge posting in here that gets my attention.
I'm not even into muscle men.

Christopher

Also BlueBadger since I pre-ordered your album can you a request please: I would love to hear you sing "I'm not the only one" by Sam Smith...I know you'd rock it.

DOWN

Banned
Wooo! Thank ya much.

What's everyone playing lately? I'm slogging to get through Unity, but really enjoying GGxrd and Freedom Wars. I really want to finish season 1 of SAO so I can play the game which the husband loved to bits.
How is "xrd" pronounced?

Masamuna

Beat DA last week. Loved it barring every rock and twig being a solid wall in your path.

Iron Bull should've been a power bottom

Also BlueBadger since I pre-ordered your album can you a request please: I would love to hear you sing "I'm not the only one" by Sam Smith...I know you'd rock it.

Aww wow really?!?! Thank you so much!! :')!!

Haha!! I've gotten a lot of requests for that actually! :) I'm working on it. They trick is finding a key I'm comfortable to sing it in, since he sings pretty high during the bridge!

Does anybody watch Celebrity Apprentice? The OT is quite literally a ghost town. Kenya was on fire tonight "These bitches are dumber than rocks" 😂😂😂

I'm rooting for Vivica a Fox (Vernita Green from Kill Bill <3)

I'd love to add you but tbh I refuse to pay for Sony's shoddy online service when:

A. It was free (and more stable!) on PS3
B. Nintendo's online is still free

BTW where's terrisus? :(

say what? I wouldn't go that far. All things internet is better on PS4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom