• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA Thread |OT5| Can't even drink straight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevyt

^^That song's still my jam after 4 years

Also, the "you can't receive anal sex and be straight stereotype" will forever annoy me.

It's so so bad that it's so good.

OMG... I get to have a class with one long lost friend! School just got more exciting now ^.^

Edit: Top of the page

keston-karter.png

Very nice eyebrows imo,

Keston Karter, too bad his Instagram is private :(

and a bonus one NSFW!

:p

DOWN

Banned
Hello gays, I just realized it's Friday! Well for some of you. :p
Still fun to me

It's so so bad that it's so good.

OMG... I get to have a class with one long lost friend! School just got more exciting now ^.^

Edit: Top of the page

Very nice eyebrows imo,

Keston Karter, too bad his Instagram is private :(

and a bonus one NSFW!

:p

Congrats on your accidental reunion.

and hello Mr. Karter
tumblr_ls9abw8IA61qcqqpjo5_r1_250.gif

How we doing guys?

Good, and how many days left in the frigid house with kindle?

Still fun to me

Congrats on your accidental reunion.

and hello Mr. Karter
tumblr_ls9abw8IA61qcqqpjo5_r1_250.gif

Good, and how many days left in the frigid house with kindle?

Til next monday. My brother and his gf went to PAX south. The other days were just to get their dog used to me taking care of her.

DOWN

Banned
Learned the hard way that Sour Warheads do indeed melt in FL. Though I got to the other half of this 5lb. gift without any mess, that's two and a half pounds of sticky sour candy left and I'm still single.

Kevyt

Learned the hard way that Sour Warheads do indeed melt in FL. Though I got to the other half of this 5lb. gift without any mess, that's two and a half pounds of sticky sour candy left and I'm still single.

Hello there :3

That's a lot of sugar. Come Feb 14th 15th and I'll be a mess.

DOWN

Banned
Hello there :3

That's a lot of sugar. Come Feb 14th 15th and I'll be a mess.
Yeah, I got these around Halloween I think, along with a 5 pound bag of Smarties and another 2.5 pounds of shark gummies.

I went through the Smarties in about two months and am moving along with the rest. It's from one of my closest friends and she knows I don't like 'stuff' gifts where I'd have to have more clutter, so she mostly goes with edible things which is super nice for me (and other good stuff she knows I'd like but don't really have to keep around taking space basically).

Do you use sour warheads as boy bait or something?
can this be done? Is this what Dany means?
I know how to fix your situation.

bigkrev

I've been a little nervous this whole week, and will be till monday about work. I'm still new, and all the people above me have been out all week. Happy that it's Friday, but nervious about coming in Monday and being told I fucked everything up.

It's going to be a big Pro-wrestling weekend for me- I have tickets for the Ring of Honor show on Saturday, and am hoping to snipe some under $100 tickets to the Royal Rumble on Sunday. If not, i'll probably have a few people over, order some crappy Pizza, and enjoy the show.

All my VN lovers in here, fill out this survey and tell MangaGamer you want everything to be super gay in the coming year!

Clicked on "1-2" for amount of VNs purchased last year, then pulled up my steam list, and shamefully moved it to 6+.
Haven't really played any of them though!

Kevyt

I've been a little nervous this whole week, and will be till monday about work. I'm still new, and all the people above me have been out all week. Happy that it's Friday, but nervious about coming in Monday and being told I fucked everything up.

It's going to be a big Pro-wrestling weekend for me- I have tickets for the Ring of Honor show on Saturday, and am hoping to snipe some under $100 tickets to the Royal Rumble on Sunday. If not, i'll probably have a few people over, order some crappy Pizza, and enjoy the show.

Awesome. You can't go wrong with watching wrestling and pizza. I used to watch royal rumble.

Are they individually wrapped? Cause if not, one giant solidified glob of sour candy sounds kinda spectacular. You flaunt that shit and watch the thirst flow your way. (Keep the water the guys will undoubtedly need afterwards in your bedroom.) Mission accomplished all without spiking drinks with alcohol. Flaunt that in your rapey roommates' faces.

Prompto

Banned

Hopefully the Rumble is good this year. It does seem a bit less predictable what will happen this time around than in recent years.
Reigns is still probably winning though :(

colds suck feel like shit i dont want to throw up cry cry

im crushed tbh

Watch "Let's Play" videos on youtube. The sheer dullness will numb you to your symptoms. For some reason that's like my ritual when I'm sick. Watching let's play videos is like somehow being asleep while still awake.

Kevyt

colds suck feel like shit i dont want to throw up cry cry

im crushed tbh

coz u__u

Eat some honey with lemon.

Coz...? That's okay. Child, I just want you to know you're beautiful no matter what you think or what others say. Understood?

Now PM nudes.

jk :p

yeah those things are really boring

i never understood why people think it's entertaining to watch someone else play a game

Yep. Yet they grab your attention just enough to lull you into some kind of hypnotic stupor, perfect for when you can't sleep but just don't want to be fully conscious anymore.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Eat some honey with lemon.

dont got any breh

honey is hella expensive so ive just been drinking hot water all day. it soothes my throat but it doesnt quench my thirst at all. i like really cold drinks typically

Yep. Yet they grab your attention just enough to lull you into some kind of hypnotic stupor, perfect for when you can't sleep but just don't want to be fully conscious anymore.

asmr tbh

or asap science/vsauce

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom