• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA Thread |OT5| Can't even drink straight

Status
Not open for further replies.

HylianTom

Banned
jh8iiGD.gif

Last page! Wooo!

garyBig

That's crazy talk. (Though that article is about what people think is the sexiest part. I'm pretty sure 99% of those polled still love butts/legs.)

Every part of a man is beautiful. <3

Butts do nothing for me tbh. I don't know but to me curves remind me of sexual attraction towards women more than it complements the edginess of a male body that I prefer over the feminine form. Touching boobs is so asexual to me and I guess in my case I feel like butts work the same way to an extent.

Just to clarify, this is obv just a description of my own feelings towards it. Also, grabbing butts and stuff - I think butts are pretty playful by nature so I appreciate their presence but I can't really sexualize them like you guys do.

Kevyt

Butts do nothing for me tbh. I don't know but to me curves remind me of sexual attraction towards women more than it complements the edginess of a male body that I prefer over the feminine form. Touching boobs is so asexual to me and I guess in my case I feel like butts work the same way to an extent.

Just to clarify, this is obv just a description of my own feelings towards it. Also, grabbing butts and stuff - I think butts are pretty playful by nature so I appreciate their presence but I can't really sexualize them like you guys do.

Hmmm, that's interesting.
Would that make you a bottom then?
I mean you're one of the few guys that I have seen that don't really like butts in a sexual way. But you never know.

HylianTom

Banned
I'm taking a moment here to appreciate the relationship between Chuck Noblet (played by Stephen Colbert) and Geoffrey Jellineck (played by Paul Dinello) in Strangers With Candy.

Noblet is the history/social studies teacher, while Jellineck teaches Art. They're both closeted, so their relationship is in secret, which is really fun.

top.gif

tumblr_mnb3dzAaCm1qe5ugfo8_250.gif

tumblr_lpqeny5fne1qjqzoeo3_500.gif

The fun part about their relationship is that while they're supposedly closeted, anyone with two eyes can see what's going-on..

Kater

Banned
Cute

tumblr_ncjq98M5y21rlwhbxo1_500.jpg

lol, wrong thread. Nevermind, will just let it stay. It's awesome art anyway.

I don;t have much to add to the conversation so I mostly just lurk.

Kinda. You could also play mini-games and stuff with them.

Nah, you always add some really good discussion material, no need to be shy.

Ah, cool. Is it still up? I might try it.

Ha!

I remember early on him mentioning that he didn't like to immediately sleep afterwards, so we agreed to eat. The first time we ate afterwards? Junk food. The next time? Junk food again. So it became a thing. We'd go to the grocery store, and when we hit the frozen food aisle we'd point at things and laugh as they were added to the cart, knowing the future circumstances as to when they'd be consumed. It just became part of the secret code.
That's a pretty cute story, ha. I'm not sure what it says about me that I am perfectly down with the idea of eating dumb shit and drinking afterwards, lol.

Your new avatar is awesome, just BTW.
It is! Nice one.

I must've really dropped off in posting since changing mine, I'm not sure anyone noticed lol.

Here ya go~

PHYseK2.gif
Well that was easier than expected!

Lighten up, dawg. It was not even a real punch. ;3
Pft, cats don't pull punches.

HI was thinking of the other sort of thrusting. >.>
Oh I know. They had to cut it to get the M rating, was way too lewd before. I mean look at that suit, it's all "Stupid sexy Prophet."

Edit: That manely love

tumblr_mai8g4pK6f1rdt98to1_500.gif
Pretty adorable, just saying.

I don't understand this gif but I feel like I should quote it, so here I am.
I don't have anything to say about your post, but I feel loke I need to tell you that I miss Toothless.

Kevyt

Adding the TV, film, and book recommendations will make the next OT huge! It will be one of the biggest OT's yet. I'm assuming that's okay?

daripad

Adding the TV, film, and book recommendations will make the next OT huge! It will be one of the biggest OT's yet. I'm assuming that's okay?

I'm more than okay with it, very useful for us :)

Just checked the first page of this thread and saw this:

I'm disappointed, I was second place last time I checked ;__;

In other news, last thread I got fatter and came out to my friends and even made new friends and one of them is gay. I wonder what new things I will be able to accomplish in this new thread.

Wow I did accomplish one thing, nice :) Still I'm fatter than I was in that post ;__;

Kater

Banned
I must've really dropped off in posting since changing mine, I'm not sure anyone noticed lol.
I noticed. What a hottie. *rawr*

Well that was easier than expected!
Are you implying that I'm a hoe? (Not a garden tool)
Pft, cats don't pull punches.
Yeah, if we punch, we really mean it.
Oh I know. They had to cut it to get the M rating, was way too lewd before. I mean look at that suit, it's all "Stupid sexy Prophet."
Boooo.

I want some Maximum thrusts in my Crysis. :(

I love otters

large-River-Otter-photo.jpg

Yay

DEKP7Mj.jpg

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
It would make things a lot easier that's for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom