• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA Thread |OT5| Can't even drink straight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevyt

A new age is almost upon us.

Edit: That manely love

tumblr_mai8g4pK6f1rdt98to1_500.gif

A Hobo era xD

Hobo hijacks thread, LGBTQIA+Gaf becomes HoboGaf.

Via Purifico, it seems that you have the worst friends

This one is not a friend, it was a potential interest. We were friends awhile back before losing contact and expressed interest but lost contact.

And I talked to the others I told you about and that is going fine.

Well if you can't trust him with a simple thing like this, you're never going to trust him. End, finito, done.

I wouldn't say that, I could easily trust him more if he was straightforward.
It doesn't take much.

But you aren't buying his explanations on why he didn't answer back immediately. What do you expect of him?

Elliot is that you? lol. You are being so defensive and trying to make it seem like i am texting him night and day and expect a reply right away.
I already said I did not expect a reply "immediately"

And I am not buying them because they are weak excuses.
Anyways thanks for the input it's over with.

Elliot is that you? lol. You are being so defensive and trying to make it seem like i am texting him night and day and expect a reply right away.
I already said I did not expect a reply "immediately"

And I am not buying them because they are weak excuses.
Anyways thanks for the input it's over with.

I don't even know you, I just don't understand the situation AT ALL. You say you don't wait for a reply immediately, but then you send another text instead of waiting and then he comes up with an excuse and you don't buy it because it's a weak excuse.

So there's no possibility that he didn't actually get a notification, and that his phone actually went out of battery/died?

As I said, if this causes one problems, then it's better to drop it. Not worth the headache. And thank you very much I'll finish when I want to finish lol.

PS: I'm not defensive, I'm just a contrarian. It's no fun if everyone just sucks on one guys dick without someone putting up a fight. And I'd be glad to do it.

--

kmSgwCx.jpg

Lions are one of the gayest species out there. True fact.

berzeli

Banned
Hey UKGAF, you should watch the new series Cucumber, it's from the writer of Queer as Folk, is from what I've seen pretty great (I can't get the channel 4 player to play nice :/) and if you don't trust my judgement it has also gotten some really nice reviews. There is also a second series called Banana that features some of the same characters, but I haven't seen anything of that yet, presumably it is also great. Thirdly there is a web-thingy called Tofu which isn't really a scripted series but might be worth checking out.

RM8

Nice ode to Kazuya's Tekken 1 winpose.
Is this coming to console? I know it has an arcade release.
Not confirmed, but I want to believe Nintendo / TPC / Namco are not dumb enough to keep it arcade-exclusive. Pokémon x Tekken is just incredible, I never imagined such thing could happen :3

I want a 3DS version so I can play at work... Er, on the bus :(

RM8

My electric rodent ranking:

Pachirisu > Emolga > Raichu > Minun > Pikachu > Dedenne > Plusle.

Please put Pachirisu in Pokkén, Harada. I don't care if he's a Pikachu clone.

DOWN

Banned
Makes me really uncomfortable when my roommate thinks I'm not home so he starts singing really poorly and really loudly (it's happening right now - 'WE ARE NEVER EVER EVER GETTING BACK TOGETHER').

I needed a drink after my night class, it was so boring. Beer + sea salt & vinegar kettle chips and shlohmo was fantastic.

My night was beer, pizza since beer made me lazy, Witcher 2, blunt, and then Deadly Premonition.

T'was a good night although I did eat a whole medium pizza and an order wings all by myself.

bigkrev

Not a Pokemon fan, but a Tekken fan. Real disappointed with Pokken- it looks like the Naruto UNS minus all the flash stuff.

Oh well, at least Tekken 7 is due out next month

RM8

Not a Pokemon fan, but a Tekken fan. Real disappointed with Pokken- it looks like the Naruto UNS minus all the flash stuff.

Oh well, at least Tekken 7 is due out next month
It was definitely a let down to learn it's more of an "arena fighter", I was expecting it to be closer to Tekken as well. But it still looks fun and I still can't believe it exists :p

Kater

Banned
I don't understand this gif but I feel like I should quote it, so here I am.
What's not to understand, he felt an itch that needed to be scratched so obviously he had to strip himself of his shirt first. :3

is this neopets?
What's Neopets?

Can't wait for Pokken. Grumpy pikachu is so cute!

obviously gonna main lucario tho
Thought you might like this piece here. (Found it on the tumblerers)

tumblr_nbvxl3xnHC1tk56hxo1_r1_500.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom