• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA Thread |OT5| Can't even drink straight

Status
Not open for further replies.

RM8

Most of the choice given are kinda dumb and stereotypical. Half the questions I put something random because none of the ones there fit me...
Same. I don't drink, I don't go to the gym, I don't watch (know) any of those TV shows, I just ask to get my hair shorter, yesteday I spent the night playing Hammerwatch with some friends, etc. Where are the options for the boring people? :p

Christopher

So I just created a grindr and I already got an ass pic from a dude. Like, it was literally just like:
"hello"
*ass pic*

Am I officially a gay?

Someone download it and use my picture and report the results! I wanna see what would happen lol

Berordn

Same. I don't drink, I don't go to the gym, I just ask to get my hair shorter, yesteday I spent the night playing Hammerwatch with some friends, etc.

hey.
hey.

STOP BEING NORMAL.
what kind of gay are you if you're not a caricature!?

(I'm in the same boat as you, minus drinking)

Monocle

So I just saw The Giver today.
Good film and pretty true to original story. Loved the use of black in white in the first half of the film. I liked it a lot.
Plus any film with the dude from Shameless is a win in my book. Mmmmmmm. :)
Cameron-Monaghan-Shameless-Gay.jpg
Nice body but he has a bad case of teen face.

http://getyourgaycard.com/
Just do this test here and you'll know. ;D

I'm a unicorn by the way.

tumblr_mp416r5hSv1s7yhk1o1_500.gif

Not fitting any gay stereotype.
Maybe because I choose Anderson Cooper. :p
I'm a unicorn I guess. A lot of the possible answers are way too restrictive. Like, why can't Tom Daley buy me a whiskey before I ravish him in his car? Why can't I do him and Zac Efron at the same time? Why can't I get a stylish haircut without the crazy highlights?

I don't know you guys, this really bothered me.

Dany

Banned
hey.
hey.

STOP BEING NORMAL.
what kind of gay are you if you're not a caricature!?

(I'm in the same boat as you, minus drinking)

All gay people drink and workout? This is news to me.

Edit: shit. I drink and workout. Guess I'm gay ;_;

Kater

Banned
I grew up thinking gay guys are people like everyone else. Where do these stereotypes even come from?
I'm just a horse with a horn glued on
That's a unicorn you doofus. :p

You know, I don't really mind being a unicorn because...

This is the most glamorous mythological being that I have ever seen.
UuU
She's magnificent. *_*

Unicorn. This is scientifically accurate/binding, yes?
Yes.

47792-Km5ougif-mcGI.gif

All gay people drink and workout? This is news to me.

Edit: shit. I drink and workout. Guess I'm gay ;_;
Spat out some Cider after reading this. xD

Unicorn over here.
But I'm pretty boring. I don't really like drinking, my closet is just polos and jeans, and I cook most things I eat. Not fancy foods either. Like chicken and rice.
I do go swimming 3 times a week.

yasss #teamunicorn.

Wow, a LOT of my answers went into the "expensive"-styled stuff, I thought I'd get something akin to some subculture/kink I don't know anything about.

Adam Levine must have defied that, though.

I grew up thinking all gay men are flamboyent and are basically handbags to ladies.

Yuuuup.

Yeah I grew up with the common effeminate skinny flamboyant living purse stereotype as well (There are a lot of gay boys who are like that though, and they can be very awesome people just like anyone else)

I think it was very rare to see a "manly" gay or macho camp stereotype on TV or any other sort of media.
:I

At Least You Don't Type Like This, It's Really Annoying. OR LIKE THIS AKA OLD PEOPLE POSTING ON FACEBOOK.

http://getyourgaycard.com/
Just do this test here and you'll know. ;D

I'm a unicorn by the way.

tumblr_mp416r5hSv1s7yhk1o1_500.gif

Not fitting any gay stereotype.
Maybe because I choose Anderson Cooper. :p

I know you've all said it already but wow, what an offensively narrow and stereotypical test. The only question I could answer was the first one.

Vitanimus

honestly I feel like I'd do pretty well I'm a battle royale / horror film

I'd deffo be that person that betrays everyone 😇

Rayis

I don't drink alcohol
often
or workout, I guess I'm super straight, yes, girls with big tits are hot

I do like musicals, pop music, crossdressing and other shit

I guess I am gay after all.

HylianTom

Banned
Kava tea. Very relaxing (makes my tongue/throat numb), which is great since I feel like shit. Sore throat, fever, etc.

Early bedtime tonight. Hopefully I'll feel better so that I can cut-up on Sunday.

_Isaac

I just came across this on Facebook, it moved me quite a bit, thought I'd share it with you guys

http://www.mindbodygreen.com/0-1499...an-who-fell-in-love-with-his-best-friend.html

(sorry if this was posted before)

I really wish I could understand why I disliked this article. I think it's just so vague and lacking in any real content. I can't tell if he's in a gay relationship or if he's just talking about boring Jesus love. Friggin' everybody can love their friends. I don't know. I just wish he'd actually tell a story instead of just giving us a bunch of pontification and linking to his other weird articles too. :\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom