• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA Thread |OT5| Can't even drink straight

Status
Not open for further replies.

hateradio

The Most Dangerous Yes Man
You are 55.6% certifiably a

Bear / Cub

Carry your card proudly, you big, manly man.

I'm not even close to being a bear/cub. What is this. Although I guess I would be an honorary bear since I'm slim -- an almost hairless otter. :(

I get unicorn otherwise.

Kater

Banned
img-452236-1-133571559300.gif

also known as Sai. (Since he don't wants the sweet taste of Cider no more)

It's the first result for gay card on google, that's why I posted it. :p

(Sorry if I offended anyone)

Lol, you didn't offend me by posting it no :)

The test itself was just offensive.

---

Also there's a hazelnut liqueur called Frangelico which is basically the best thing I've ever put in my mouth.

Pepiope

I guess I was the only one to get gay jock, but sparking a conversation from the test...does everyone here have a drag name?

So you're actually on TV?

Everything else, I can't comment on. I don't like the idea of cruising. :p
I anchor the 6pm news ans do some interviews with random politicians and German b Celebs. Nothing big but it might be weird if someone saw and recognized me sucking dick in the park 😃🙈

Rayis

I got unicorn from the gay card test as well, but then again not all the answers were relevant to me, I have definitely thought of a drag name for myself though, for sure.

I am a unicorn as well. But like others have said, the test was pretty shitty because I couldn't even answer most of the questions. None of the answers were anywhere close to how I am as a person. All the choices were really stereotypical.

daripad

You are 66.7% certifiably a

Gay Jock

What the hell is a gay jock? lol

Also most of the options weren't even close to what I do/think/like. This quiz is garbage

Vitanimus

I've got some news for you
Fembots have feelings too
You split my heart in two
Now what you gonna do?

(Once you gone tech you ain't never going back)
I'm hi-tech, baby

Fresh out of box, the latest model
Generator running on full throttle
Can I get a fuel up? Hit the bottle
(Reboot)
I've got a lotta automatic booty applications
Got a CPU maxed out sensation
Looking for a droid to man my station
(Reboot)
Ro-ro-rock the nation (Rock it baby)

HylianTom

Banned
I took the test and ended-up being a unicorn as well. But the available answers were.. lacking.

The clothing question needed a "t-shirt and jeans"-type answer.

And the Friday night question need an option for us sad saps who like to stay in.
(My last Friday night: I played Wii U on gamepad, while we watched the city's zoning board hearings on TV and argued over policy. It was GREAT!)

Same theme for eating.. home cooking!

And how about a non-alcoholic answer option? I'd have Adam Levine (or Zac Efron, honestly - the guy's got an ass that you could bounce dimes off of!) buy me a Barqs Root Beer.

I'm guessing that Unicorn is their catch-all category..

I took the test and ended-up being a unicorn as well. But the available answers were.. lacking.

The clothing question needed a "t-shirt and jeans"-type answer.

And the Friday night question need an option for us sad saps who like to stay in.
(My last Friday night: I played Wii U on gamepad, while we watched the city's zoning board hearings on TV and argued over policy. It was GREAT!)

Same theme for eating.. home cooking!

And how about a non-alcoholic answer option? I'd have Adam Levine (or Zac Efron, honestly - the guy's got an ass that you could bounce dimes off of!) buy me a Barqs Root Beer.

I'm guessing that Unicorn is their catch-all category..
Your actual answers that weren't there were practically the same as mine Hylian. :p

Kater

Banned
It's my birttttthdaaaaay!

25!

So old.
Happy Birthday :D

Seems like I missed the whole twitter real-time slur detector thread. What is this even good for? And "Dyke" is still used as a slur against lesbians?
Oh, and I found out that flaming homosexual is a term that comes from back when people who were attracted to the same sex (or to both) were burnt by crazy people. Is that correct?

VegiHam

Happy Birthday :D

Seems like I missed the whole twitter real-time slur detector thread. What is this even good for? And "Dyke" is still used as a slur against lesbians?
Oh, and I found out that flaming homosexual is a term that comes from back when people who were attracted to the same sex (or to both) were burnt by crazy people. Is that correct?
Probably not true. I think it comes from a 1700s use of the word to mean 'glaringly conspicuous'; so much as a fire is obvious a 'flaming homosexual' is somebody who is easily identifiable as gay.

I don't have a source for that though, so maybe the burning thing is right. Seems shaky though.

Well, there are LOTS of terms and slurs that seem to come from the Inquisitorial (?) times, but I don't think there's an actual historical basis for that. The same happened with "faggot" , and I think that was deconfirmed
like Ridley in SSB
or just couldn't be proven.

Now that my head is back on its place, I (re)started my Japanese course. I don't know if I'll become overly fluent but I kind of don't want to feel lost when I go to Japan. Soon. I believe.

Happy Birthday GasProblem!

Last night was a tough one (because it was the one I was supposed to be at Vegas). I went to the movies by myself earlier and watched "If I stay" which was the worst choice I could have made (most of the movie is about choosing between love or following your dreams). After that I went shopping, bought some clothes and then I ran into my housemates when I was coming back home, had dinner with them. When we got home I just wanted someone to hold me through the night but had no luck on grindr, etc. At almost 4 am one of my old crushes sent me a hot pic (he was very drunk) and I sent him one back. At least that made me feel desired. Then went back to sleep.

I'm doing better now though it still sucks.

Masamuna

Wooooo beat xillia 2 today! Re-used assets aside I think it's one of favorite games this year. Now I can officially retire the ps3 and wait for my destiny bundle to get here.... At least until zestiria drops. On the plus side I moved the console into the bedroom for bedside Netflix/Hulu and the husband can finally crack out on his backlog.

Happy 25! I'm getting there and yeah it imight start to feel as you're life is getting on so fast, but you're living your golden years! Hopefully your day goes amazingly.

lol what is this?

Loneliness sucks. Hang on pal OX
Gay Death is a myth that once you pass a certain age, you're too old for most parts of the community. It's bull.
Oh you meant the 401K. Its a retirement/pension plan.

How old are you BTW?

Ahasverus

Gay Death is a myth that once you pass a certain age, you're too old for most parts of the community. It's bull.
Oh you meant the 401K. Its a retirement/pension plan.

How old are you BTW?
Oh I firmly believe in gay death. Not so much in that "you are going to become not desirable" but in that "There might be a possibility your tastes won't age with you and it'd be difficult to get a partner after certain age without being creepy". That's my biggest fear in life :$ The worst part is that I know I will emigrate in 3 years or so, I'll be 26 by then and my "fun times" will be in the past as I'd have to be focused on my work and carreer. And with a completely new social context, perhaps my couple odds are going to be challenged. It's excting to think about, nontheless!

And I think that answered your question, I'm 22 :p

Dead Man

Oh I firmly believe in gay Death. not so much in that "you are not already desirable" but in that "There might be a possibility your tastes won't age with you and it'd be difficult to get a partner after certain age without being creepy". That's my biggest fear in life :$ The worst part is that I know I will emigrate in 3 years or so, I'll be 26 by then and my "fun times" will be in the past as I'd have to be focused on my work and carreer. And with a completely new social context, perhaps my couple odds are going to be challenged. It's excting to think about, nontheless!

1. There is nothing creepy about a 26 year old being with a 22 year old.

2. Men are at their hottest from their early 30's to their early 40's.*

3. Gay death is such a silly concept.

* Whatever your objection is, you are wrong ;)

2. Men are at their hottest from their early 30's to their early 40's.*

* Whatever your objection is, you are wrong ;)

Really depends on the guy, not everyone ages well, and my tastes are so broad that 'youth' can easily be an item in the vast inventory of hotness.

Alrus

Oh I firmly believe in gay death. Not so much in that "you are going to become not desirable" but in that "There might be a possibility your tastes won't age with you and it'd be difficult to get a partner after certain age without being creepy". That's my biggest fear in life :$ The worst part is that I know I will emigrate in 3 years or so, I'll be 26 by then and my "fun times" will be in the past as I'd have to be focused on my work and carreer. And with a completely new social context, perhaps my couple odds are going to be challenged. It's excting to think about, nontheless!

Age difference "creepiness" past your teenage years doesn't really exist outside of extremes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom