• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA Thread |OT5| Can't even drink straight

Status
Not open for further replies.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
mYIw11f.jpg

Vazduh

Dammit, why did I have to open this thread right now?

xoGQIgf.gif

Now I'm going to be thirsty again. I'd bury my face in that chest, tbh.
tiJdxY9.png
tiJdxY9.png
tiJdxY9.png

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
it's probably weird that I love that kind of chest hair, but the hair shouldn't go any higher. No beards, not now not ever.

I'm a big fan of chest hair and a treasure/happy trail on guys... so hot. Maybe not a full-on rug of chest hair, but even just a little is a turn-on for me.

Smooth guys are good too though - I'm not picky. :p

Well you would be stuck for ideas after conceiving everything but the kitchen sink. ;p

Actually, what about cooking?

You'd think so, but there are some very unusual and enjoyable events on (not necessarily in this society, but in some others) that attract a huge ground and go down very well. An "iron stomach" contest (Literature and Historical Society) where a huge selection of food is blended up with milk, cream, and butter into revolting smoothies that the contestants, situated on a huge stage with a sick trough in front of them, have to chug as quickly as possible to win. A "Mystery Tour Bus" (Science Society) where you go on a bus trip to some town, not being sure of the destination, to go on a pub crawl in an unfamiliar location, has also been rather popular with other groups. "Sumo Trampolining" (I don't know what society this was, only that it was on yesterday) was also a rather popular event that fell outside the more typical archtype.

A cooking based thing does sound like a good idea though. It'd probably have to be limited to dry ingredients (or else you'd have to organise things like finding grills, ovens, hobs, pans, etc. to use between over 400 members) but something could very likely be worked out in that I'd imagine which would certainly appeal to those not living at home.

Some degree of body hair can be nice, but I wouldn't personally be a fan of it in any significant quantity if I'm honest. The picture posted would probably be too much for me personally.

Red-Band-Society-season-1-episode-1-recap.png

#RedBandSociety.

there's more in last night's episode and episode 3 next week there's going to be some buttsex.

Wait, what-- buttsex in Red Band Society?

I'm from Catalunya -you know, the place where the original "Polseres Vermelles" was aired in catalan - and they didn't have any gay romance or whatever.

Clearly a superior version if they have one.

Oh, and hi! I have to read through the latest post, don't know what are you talking about >.<

Wait, what-- buttsex in Red Band Society?

I'm from Catalunya -you know, the place where the original "Polseres Vermelles" was aired in catalan - and they didn't have any gay romance or whatever.

Clearly a superior version if they have one.

Oh, and hi! I have to read through the latest post, don't know what are you talking about >.<

i was joking about actual buttsex. just him in bed with a girl he met at the bar in ep 2.

Nohar

Same here, though I'm rather OK with guys with a hairy chest.

Now, an heary back however... That's a no-no. I just don't like that.

Berordn

I guess I'm weird since I'm totally indifferent to body hair. Hairless or just like the one above looks fine to me.

Can't stand facial hair though.

I guess I'm weird since I'm totally indifferent to body hair. Hairless or just like the one above looks fine to me.

Can't stand facial hair though.

I think both are nice but it depends on the guy. Some dudes I think are prone to pull off the adorable smooth twink look, while others are more inclined to carry that rugged fuzzfest situation. :p

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Golnei

Same here, though I'm rather OK with guys with a hairy chest.

Now, an heary back however... That's a no-no. I just don't like that.

I don't particularly like back hair, but while the image is probably a little too much, I generally prefer body hair compared to the alternative. Though smooth is okay as well unless the guy in question is skeletal - I'm troubled by ribs and spines.

10611114_570346829742351_1279778544_n.jpg

Oh.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Proof that there is a God, and He is an ass man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom