• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA Thread |OT5| Can't even drink straight

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just found out I got Twitch partnership after working my ass off on it for months and months! Tonight I celebrated with Hyrule Warriors with my boyfriend on stream. I just wanted to let you guys know. I seriously cried when I found out!

red13th

10611114_570346829742351_1279778544_n.jpg

Oh.

Love that he tagged it with #datass.
brb checking prices of flights to France.

I just found out I got Twitch partnership after working my ass off on it for months and months! Tonight I celebrated with Hyrule Warriors with my boyfriend on stream. I just wanted to let you guys know. I seriously cried when I found out!
Congrats, dude! :)

Just found out that my Youtube account was terminated yesterday for no reason. Lots of videos and favorites and playlists all gone. All of my subscriptions. I mean I had the videos backed up in places but still :(

This may sound weird, but I'm really not into muscular guys honestly. I think I just prefer toned/fit guys over some guy who huge biceps or whatever. I can appreciate that they worked hard for that, but it doesn't really do anything for me.

I'm much more attracted to someone like this than I am the guy in the image a couple posts up:

17b1139e3ac18991d5e155b99b773607.jpg

Very cool. :) Congrats!

VegiHam

This may sound weird, but I'm really not into muscular guys honestly. I think I just prefer toned/fit guys over some guy who huge biceps or whatever. I can appreciate that they worked hard for that, but it doesn't really do anything for me.

I'm much more attracted to someone like this than I am the guy in the image a few posts up:

Hi-five for that!
Though I'm not a fan of wearing trousers that low. It's sexy but daft.

Grizzo

Receive all of my jealousy. Well, not all of it, Australian people and their early N3DS launch make me quite jelly as well. Where can I read your stuff?

I have to warn you first that all of my stuff is written in french! If you're still interested I could send you some links in PM! :D

I have to warn you first that all of my stuff is written in french! If you're still interested I could send you some links in PM! :D

Oh, I want to read 'em! It's been a while since I read something in French. I think the last thing was a book by Amelie Nothomb we were supposed to "use in class" but we only glanced through it, so I did it at home

The next step after your articles will be READING Les Miserables! ...

;_;

I'm much more attracted to someone like this than I am the guy in the image a couple posts up:

High five!

Kaiser_Glider

Neo Member

I'm with you on this. Damn that is one cute guy! :D

eosos

Banned

Thats not weird at all.

RM8

I can try! We're Romance language bros after all. I can read game reviews in Portuguese, lol.
---

I also prefer thinner guys over huge muscular guys. Which is okay because it's not like a huge muscular guy would be into a skinny guy like myself :p

Oh, I want to read 'em! It's been a while since I read something in French. I think the last thing was a book by Amelie Nothomb we were supposed to "use in class" but we only glanced through it, so I did it at home

The next step after your articles will be READING Les Miserables! ...

;_;

Javert is a bastard, and everyone dies.

Just saved you an entire book.

Ty4on

I also prefer thinner guys over huge muscular guys. Which is okay because it's not like a huge muscular guy would be into a skinny guy like myself :p

I've always found it natural that opposites would attract, but I guess that is because such is the case with myself :p

That guy is really hot though.

Golnei

I don't have a problem with thin guys either, but I'm much more likely to find them attractive if they have some amount of body hair - it's the combination of being skinny and completely shaved that I don't really like.

That's what I ask myself everytime I'm looking at smut instead of job applications.

Having a job will cause you to think "WHAT AM I DOING WITH MY LIFE?" (ie: a lot harder and more angrily); but I guess it beats the whole tepid/indolent thing from having too much time and too little resources.

Right now I'm posting on GAF as a distraction which is making me post stupid stuff. Whenever I get the idea to passively do something more engrossing like listen to music or something it feels like too much of a distraction. Nothing is satisfying :p

Well I tried to read that, I honestly did but it might as well have been written in a language I don't understand.

I guess through meditation you can enter a state where all thought ceases. It's impossible to have any memory of it though, you just come out of it at a later time having no memory of where you were. Apparently it's supposed to be useful because you can see your mind reconstitute itself afterwards so you develop a sense of how experience is fabricated.

I actually bought a book about it at a used book sale, it's pretty interesting
Ftxi7FE.jpg

I guess through meditation you can enter a state where all thought ceases. It's impossible to have any memory of it though, you just come out of it at a later time having no memory of where you were. Apparently it's supposed to be useful because you can see your mind reconstitute itself afterwards so you develop a sense of how experience is fabricated.

I actually bought a book about it at a used book sale, it's pretty interesting
Ftxi7FE.jpg

You know though, when you put it like that I'm not sure I really want my brain to switch off. Seeing it written out so clinically makes it seem far less appealing.

I guess I just want to push the negativity out. Sleep will probably do the trick.

You know though, when you put it like that I'm not sure I really want my brain to switch off. Seeing it written out so clinically makes it seem far less appealing.

I guess I just want to push the negativity out. Sleep will probably do the trick.

Of course you don't, you're not around to appreciate it! Temporary relief can be wanting, though, I find if I 'wake up' back to the thing I was avoiding it increases my sense of desperation and starts a vicious cycle. I guess it depends on what it is though.

Caladrius

Having a job will cause you to think "WHAT AM I DOING WITH MY LIFE?" (ie: a lot harder and more angrily); but I guess it beats the whole tepid/indolent thing from having too much time and too little resources.

Right now I'm posting on GAF as a distraction which is making me post stupid stuff. Whenever I get the idea to passively do something more engrossing like listen to music or something it feels like too much of a distraction. Nothing is satisfying :p

One of these things involves a less angry and disappointed father though.

You should work on your multitasking.

I only have two arms!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom