• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA Thread |OT5| Can't even drink straight

Status
Not open for further replies.

VegiHam

Well, on my way to my first day of sophomore year. Excited!
So many cute dudes to gawk at and befriend. :)
Congrats! Hey, if you mean college then you're at roughly the same stage of you're educational journey as me! Except I'll be doing my first post-fresher year of undergrad studies at a British Uni. Same thing though.
And OMG the boys. Just spent a week back in town and there are so many of them

Bailey 87

Picture time. Here's me, my mad boyfriend and my crazy sister at my mum's 51st birthday party.

In other news today it is our 3 year anniversary today. To think we met in this thread and 3 years later still together and happy

tumblr_mque5mGa881s2amn4o1_500.gif

Sophomore Year?! Please say college and not High school.
Yup. I got to Georgia State Uni
Congrats! Hey, if you mean college then you're at roughly the same stage of you're educational journey as me! Except I'll be doing my first post-fresher year of undergrad studies at a British Uni. Same thing though.
And OMG the boys. Just spent a week back in town and there are so many of them

Grats. I'm going into my third year of college next week.
Thanks guys. What school do you guys go to?

You're starting college already?! Wow, and here I am, complaining when I start my sophomore year in a month >.<

And Mr. Blue Yoshi, sorry if this is a bit unrelated, but you're cute!
Totally my type haha, or at least you remind me of a guy I once had a relationship with - in a good way though
So cheer up!

I still have a bit of hungover from the BOREDOM that was this year's VMA ceremony. I just want to sleep : (

Alrus

Alrus and Grizzo are 2handsome4me.

Too many cute guys in here. Stahp.
Don't Stop. Never ever!

thanks! yeah it's my fav, it's the Looney Tunes one Lazy Oaf released a few months ago

3475586.jpg

Looking damn fine as usual, Alrus

Thanks guys :) And that hat looks great Grizzo, I'd wear that kind of stuff but I can't pull off hats/caps very well :/

Done well on my exam today (Virology), only two more this week. I'm starting to saturate on studying though, getting headaches if I study more than a couple of hours without pausing :/

daripad

And Mr. Blue Yoshi, sorry if this is a bit unrelated, but you're cute!
Totally my type haha, or at least you remind me of a guy I once had a relationship with - in a good way though
So cheer up!

What kind of type am I? And thanks for the compliment &#128516;

Aiii

So not worth it
Hey people, my apologies for dropping into your fine community and being ignorant, but just as I figured out what the new letter Q stood for in LGBTQ, you seem to have added another two letters to your acronym, so I have to ask, what do the I and A stand for?

Grakl

Hey people, my apologies for dropping into your fine community and being ignorant, but just as I figured out what the new letter Q stood for in LGBTQ, you seem to have added another two letters to your acronym, so I have to ask, what do the I and A stand for?
Intersex and asexual/ally. I still think it should just be Queer OT, if only because acronyms like what we got end up making people feel excluded.

Intersexual (or is it inclusive? I dont't really know)
Ally/Asexual

And daripad, I don't know how to describe it (not really good at defining people or myself) but you have something good! Or at least that's what I get!

Send me more pics for a thorough investigation.

Ok, no.

Yes.

EDIT: I CURSE MY TONGUE! *read it with a strong Sofia Vergara accent*

Dany

Banned
Picture time. Here's me, my mad boyfriend and my crazy sister at my mum's 51st birthday party.

In other news today it is our 3 year anniversary today. To think we met in this thread and 3 years later still together and happy

tumblr_mque5mGa881s2amn4o1_500.gif

Glad for you two :)

Shy Fingers

Banned
Went and saw Feed Me in concert this weekend.

There was a gay couple dancing and having a good time all night in front of me. One was clearly military. It was a welcomed and insanely adorable addition to a great show.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Community has broadened to just "queer" now, but acronyms are fun! Hence, more acronyms.

Kater

Banned
Community has broadened to just "queer" now, but acronyms are fun! Hence, more acronyms.
Exactly. Plus that way people that just support "Project Genderless Dystopia" are included too since they don't fall under the queer category.

About Smash Bros leak:

Pretty happy that Shulk (Xenoblade) is confirmed to be in the game now! I didn't think he would actually be in there despite the rumors that he was.

Rayis

The thing that makes me happiest about the leak being proven real is that Jigglypuff is confirmed to be back in the game!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELL TO DA YAH!@

Kinsei

Banned
I can't say I'm happy with the Smash roster. They cut out one of my favorites, ruined one of my favorites by using her Other M design, and they still haven't de-cloned Ganondorf.

At least Dixie Kong is in and Mewtwo is back.

The Duck Hunt dog sounds amazing though. Never even crossed my mind.

Wonder what his name is....

His name in the game is Duck Hunt.

Grakl

I can't say I'm happy with the Smash roster. They cut out one of my favorites, ruined one of my favorites by using her Other M design, and they still haven't de-cloned Ganondorf.

At least Dixie Kong is in and Mewtwo is back.

His name in the game is Duck Hunt.

No proof though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom