• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA Thread |OT5| Can't even drink straight

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought my brother might be gay but hes finally getting married at 34. Now i have to find a date and hope i dont havento do anything important at the wedding. Im a terrible dancer. :( Thankfully there is a Fred Astaire dance studio across the street. I might need to use my binoculard and scope some free lessons.

I thought my brother might be gay but hes finally getting married at 34. Now i have to find a date and hope i dont havento do anything important at the wedding. Im a terrible dancer. :( Thankfully there is a Fred Astaire dance studio across the street. I might need to use my binoculard and scope some free lessons.

him getting married doesn't mean he's not gay.

I really wanna play some Smash Bros, but I'm just waiting on the Wii U version. :( The 3DS one seems decent enough from what I played of the demo, but I'd just prefer playing it on console.

Berordn

I really wanna play some Smash Bros, but I'm just waiting on the Wii U version. :( The 3DS one seems decent enough from what I played of the demo, but I'd just prefer playing it on console.

I love the 3DS version, but it doesn't really satisfy the itch for it on a big screen.

Also did I mention just how tragic the stage roster is? Magicant and Retro Mute City are really the saving graces of the whole set.

Berordn

I actually love the 3DS stages :3

There's some good ones but they're few and about a third of the selection are past stages, some really weak ones among them. It's surprisingly slim on content and options in places where it shouldn't be, and that's my biggest complaint about it right now.

Kangi

Wii U will definitely replace the 3DS version for me, but I'll be happy with it meanwhile.

Just have to get used to this circle pad...

RM8

I'll play more on 3DS by virtue of me simply playing way, way more on handhelds than consoles/PC. I basically love everything about it so far! It feels incredibly balanced and I want to main half the cast, lol.

GameTrailers is definitely reliable as far as reviews are concerned and it gave Smash 3DS a 7.4 which is absolutely terrible (and I think unprecidented) for a Nintendo flagship game. I'm definitely going to wait for the Wii U one.

_Isaac

I got to play some 3DS smash with my boss today. That was a lot of fun. Another team manager walked over to the cubicle we were playing in and just laughed.

Grizzo

There's some good ones but they're few and about a third of the selection are past stages, some really weak ones among them. It's surprisingly slim on content and options in places where it shouldn't be, and that's my biggest complaint about it right now.

Some stages of Smash 3DS are weak, I'll give you that, but the rest of the game is packed full of content.

This game really scratches my itch for Smash Bros. I almost feel like I won't need to get the Wii U one, since it's gonna be the same character roster, just with better graphics.

Caladrius

I've got Smash as well. I don't want to share my 3DS code until I've unlocked everything though.

The characters in general feel a lot better than they did in Brawl. Bowser, Yoshi and Samus in particular feel like night and day from their Brawl counterparts.

I'm considering maining Doctor Mario at the moment. He has that punch that none of the other versions of mario have really had before.
Plus that coat is mad sexy.

Indeed. The lack of item frequency sliders, special Vs. modes and mediocre stage count are the main things keeping it from being a fixture for me. That said I am enjoying most of the single player modes and minigames. The revamp to classic in particular is great.

Wii U will definitely replace the 3DS version for me, but I'll be happy with it meanwhile.

Just have to get used to this circle pad...

These are my sentiments as well.

Berordn

Some stages of Smash 3DS are weak, I'll give you that, but the rest of the game is packed full of content.

This game really scratches my itch for Smash Bros. I almost feel like I won't need to get the Wii U one, since it's gonna be the same character roster, just with better graphics.

There's also no special battle, no item frequency switch, zero options in Smash Run, and in a game where the stage selection pours over into every other mode it makes it a really weak link.

Don't get me wrong, I love it and I've mainly spent the day playing it. There's just a lot of spots where I'd be really, really disappointed with the game if I wasn't already looking more forward to the Wii U version.

edit: goddamnit cal stop hiveminding me

There's also no special battle, no item frequency switch, zero options in Smash Run, and in a game where the stage selection pours over into every other mode it makes it a really weak link.

Don't get me wrong, I love it and I've mainly spent the day playing it. There's just a lot of spots where I'd be really, really disappointed with the game if I wasn't already looking more forward to the Wii U version.

edit: goddamnit cal stop hiveminding me
what

worst smash game confirmed

RM8

You can turn items off, though! :p

To me this game is perfect because it has a huge roster and feels pretty balanced. That's literally all I want from any fighter.

Berordn

To me this game is perfect because it has a huge roster and feels pretty balanced. That's literally all I want from any fighter.

Sure, but the Wii U version was going to have all that anyway since they mandated roster parity :p

I really want to love the 3DS version more than I currently do, so I'm holding out hope that most of my concerns already have a patch in store for them, but until then it's just pushing my anticipation for the Wii U version.

RM8

To me single-player modes in SSB are a bonus, I actually haven't touched Smash Run, All-Stars, etc.

I already love this game more than SSB64 and Melee :3 Superb roster, I want to play as most characters! Love it. I can't believe I have to go to school tomorrow :(

But this means no bomb-omb, Warp Star, Assist Trophy, and pokemon battles!

Gimmick matches are my favorite part of Smash Udders
Uh, you can. You can turn individual items on / off. I love Pokéball only matches :p

RM8

Hmmm... yup, I just tried it and the item frequency is very, very low when you choose only one item :0 I guess WiiU version will be the best for item matches. I guess I'm glad it doesn't affect me a lot, personally :p

Kevyt

Wow!

I never imagined there would be an LGBTQIA thread in neogaf! This is amazing!!! :D

So I have no idea what to post about... hmm what are some LGBTQIA films that people like? My favorite ones are short films. I love short films, of just about anything.

Hello!

edit:

Wall of shame

RatskyWatsky 939
El_Gato 863
daripad 855
Rm88~ 761
BlueBadger 759
Caladrius 744
Haly 658
Grakl 632
Henchmen21 507
YoungBlade 472
umop_3pisdn 457

May I ask what the wall of shame is?

Caladrius

I just realized that Smash U will make my Wii U have 4 Smash Bros. games on one console. Aw yiss.

Wow!

I never imagined there would be an LGBTQIA thread in neogaf! This is amazing!!! :D

So I have no idea what to post about... hmm what are some LGBTQIA films that people like? My favorite ones are short films. I love short films, of just about anything.

Welcome!

I wish I knew more about films. I'm mostly a news and nonfiction reading kind of guy so my media experience is pretty barren.

And the wall of shame is a rundown of who posted the most in the previous thread.

Wow!

Hiiii :D

the numbers on that list indicate the amount of posts that person made in the last thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom