• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA Thread |OT5| Can't even drink straight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh god, I am so horny right now, but I won't see my bf until tomorrow evening. Holy shit, that's going to be a tough wait :D I didn't see him since Monday.
Is there a way (besides the cold shower) to de-horny-fy myself, so I will be able to sleep properly? :D

Also: more news about my growing list of interview partners! Today I interviewed Norbert Lammert, President of the German Bundestag. On paper he is the second highest person in Germany, right after the president and fight before Angela Merkel. Pretty cool!

Oh god, I am so horny right now, but I won't see my bf until tomorrow evening. Holy shit, that's going to be a tough wait :D I didn't see him since Monday.
Is there a way (besides the cold shower) to de-horny-fy myself, so I will be able to sleep properly? :D

Imagine corpses in various states of decay (with the accompanying thought that this is where all flesh ends up), imagine your boyfriend cheating on you while your grandparents have sex, etc
hey you asked

I need to crush my last bit of social anxiety. Lots of cool people at University to befriend now that I'm taking classes I actually kind of like.

Pro tip: Don't stand for liars in your life, and call them out immediately.

Letting that garbage seep into your life is the same thing as taking poison.

Pepiope

Also: more news about my growing list of interview partners! Today I interviewed Norbert Lammert, President of the German Bundestag. On paper he is the second highest person in Germany, right after the president and fight before Angela Merkel. Pretty cool!
At least you aren't single.

lol. maybe that's how nerdy gay asians talk IRL.

but in the mean time

SbecMXO.png

lmao loved that scene. i hope we continue getting scenes of connor fucking with that ho michaela

She really came off as a piece of shit when she confronted her fiance. Awful.
waiT

shitting on Michaela but not Connor? what? Connor is just as fucking shitty as Michaela. He bullies her for literally no fucking reason. Also, if her fiance is Bi, then Connor is a huge dick for outing him like that. Michaela reacted horribly to the situation but giving Connor a free pass because why? The point is all four of them are awful people, that's why they burned a dead body and are trying to... get away with murder.

waiT

shitting on Michaela but not Connor? what? Connor is just as fucking shitty as Michaela. He bullies her for literally no fucking reason. Also, if her fiance is Bi, then Connor is a huge dick for outing him like that. Michaela reacted horribly to the situation but giving Connor a free pass because why? The point is all four of them are awful people, that's why they burned a dead body and are trying to... get away with murder.

no. he had a reason. he's that awesome gay trying to take her down. they were both the two who got the trophy and they've been competing against each other since. it's not like he doesn't like black people. he already got her D.

Caladrius

It seems like Britney went from early twenties to 40. She's been looking rough since her breakdown. That plus a baby puts some wrinkles on.

Didn't realize that was her. Then again I don't pay attention to pop music in the slightest so whatever.

At least she's emoting enough to be used as a reaction gif. Though I don't know if it's appropriate to the context or not.

It was to express that the title drop was cringeworthy.

It was to express that the title drop was cringeworthy.

No I knew that and I thought it was funny. I meant I don't know the context of whatever Britney is reacting to, so her emoting might not mean much if she's emoting wrong :p It's just a comment about how she's a husk of a person now psychologically speaking, but phrasing it clearly like that is making me sad.

You know what word is increasingly becoming bothersome whenever I hear it?

Normal.
LLShC.gif

Stop trying to denormalize normal.

I don't know how often I use it, outside of the context of "what is normal?" sometimes it seems like a pretty vacuous word, kind of like when people say "that was random" to mean like unexpected or something.

Dany

Banned
Stop trying to denormalize normal.

I don't know how often I use it, outside of the context of "what is normal?" sometimes it seems like a pretty vacuous word, kind of like when people say "that was random" to mean like unexpected or something.

Completely agree and add 'interesting' to that list. So empty of a phrase.

Completely agree and add 'interesting' to that list. So empty of a phrase.

That is true, too. But it's also a really useful word and I feel like I have to fill the niche with something. I usually say "cool", or risk sounding like a boyscout and say "that's neat", but it's funny because "that's neat" can carry that same ironic tone that "interesting" does where you're just giving a perfunctory response to get them to shut up so it's just tainting another phrase.

I think they're ok if you use them as exclamations to quickly show that you 'get it' and are an engaged listener or whatever, and like the uptake of the idea, but then you maybe have to follow it with an actually meaningful comment or something. I find that's what I usually do in conversation, when suddenly it 'clicks' I feel like I have to express some timely enthusiasm.

Caladrius

Communication itself is inherently distorted.

Words are warped by their very expression and reception

Of course this all rings hollow since we have no other method to reliably (for a measure of the term) express abstract ideas.

Wait why am I talking about this to you people I could be writing cheap pseudo-philosophy books (and maybe half of a real one) with this material.

Original thought do not steal

I'm pretty sure someone thought that up already

love this guy's art

I don't necessarily like the style but from a technical standpoint he's very good.

No I knew that and I thought it was funny. I meant I don't know the context of whatever Britney is reacting to, so her emoting might not mean much if she's emoting wrong :p

Ah. Mah bad.

Words are warped by their very reception

Of course this all rings hollow since we have no other method to reliably (for a measure of the term) express abstract ideas.

Maybe we can stare intently at the back of someone's head and crudely trace geometric shapes with our foveas. Triangle means Yes and square means No.

You're right though, both expression and interpretation are really plastic.

Golnei

Words are warped by their very expression and reception

Wait why am I talking about this to you people I could be writing cheap pseudo-philosophy books (and maybe half of a real one) with this material.

Original thought do not steal

The repeated failure to develop a 'language of philosophy' or universal language should show that perfect communication is something we probably have to give up on for now. At least until we all become telepathic transhuman cyborgs, of course.

The repeated failure to develop a 'language of philosophy' or universal language should show that perfect communication is something we probably have to give up on for now. At least until we all become telepathic transhuman cyborgs, of course.

Speaking of that I've always thought sound symbolism was cool, but it's pretty out there in terms of "universal language" of that type.

Dany

Banned
isn't this kind of a staple of shonda shows? Most of her shows I find myself heavily disliking the vast majority of the cast
Pretty much ed, I saw all of greys until last year. The show just ebb and flows to find new ways to make characters despicable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom