• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA Thread |OT5| Can't even drink straight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone quoted the same gif some 15 times on the same page without bothering to edit.

It's insanely annoying and chews up mobile bandwith. No bueno.

If you're concerned about mobile bandwidth it's best to have images turned off, just saying.

And I didn't think people were going to quote it that much, I find it funny tho.

Caladrius

I have pics / jiffs disabled and one of those still loaded :p

How does that even happen

If you're concerned about mobile bandwidth it's best to have images turned off, just saying.

And I didn't think people were going to quote it that much, I find it funny tho.

I'm not using it myself (I sit at home all day, so...), I just ask that people be considerate of those that are.

It's fine. Again, my problem is people quoting it unedited.

VegiHam

~Guys! I fixed stuff with that friend I was ranting about before! We hugged and everything! Thanks again for being there, QueerGaf is bestGaf.

So did anyone do anything for National Coming Out Day yesterday? I was at a party. Well sorta. There were biscuits.

Caladrius

~Guys! I fixed stuff with that friend I was ranting about before! We hugged and everything! Thanks again for being there, QueerGaf is bestGaf.

So did anyone do anything for National Coming Out Day yesterday? I was at a party. Well sorta. There were biscuits.

That's what we're here for!

I'm going on a date on Wednesday for drinks and to get high

What should I expect

Put on a condom beforehand so you don't forget.

Kevyt

Sigh.. that feeling when you see someone you really like but you know you don't have a chance, way out of my league...
forever alone.jpg I:

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Started watching Transparent a few nights ago, just watched the first two episodes. I'm already hooked.

I binged the first 5 episodes two days ago and the last 5 yesterday. It's a fantastic show - a must watch for any LGBT person who is thirsting for LGBT media that isn't amateur shit. Really, it's a must watch for anyone who's a fan of quality TV. Watch this show people!

Dany

Banned
I binged the first 5 episodes two days ago and the last 5 yesterday. It's a fantastic show - a must watch for any LGBT person who is thirsting for LGBT media that isn't amateur shit. Really, it's a must watch for anyone who's a fan of quality TV. Watch this show people!

I'll check it out.

I just finished Monster. Could somebody please send on the link of an analysis of a scene that allegedly can drasticallly alter one's interpretation of the entire show if anybody remembers please? I believe it was Mumei who initially mentioned it but I can't recall if others had viewed it too. It was a few weeks ago I believe.

Kater

Banned
Meh, Masquerader got banned. With who can I now talk about Fallout in here. 😩

Also, feeling a lot better now after having a bit of a cold the last two days. Tea and a lot of sleep is all I needed.

Mumei

I just finished Monster. Could somebody please send on the link of an analysis of a scene that allegedly can drasticallly alter one's interpretation of the entire show if anybody remembers please? I believe it was Mumei who initially mentioned it but I can't recall if others had viewed it too. It was a few weeks ago I believe.

Did you like it?

Grakl

I'm #1 at smash btw
ToMjGplXmltJoa2pswU.gif
This is fuckin hilarious.

Caladrius

This reminds me: I got everything in Smash Udders unlocked so I'll be available for games.

EDIT: PM me if you want my FC. Email tags don't seem to be hidden anymore for some reason.

Sigh.. that feeling when you see someone you really like but you know you don't have a chance, way out of my league...
forever alone.jpg I:

I know the feeling. Best not to dwell on it.

I find that sticking around them isn't healthy.

Eyyyy

When is it okay to introduce emoji's to a conversation?

How? its easier to :) than to :). I guess if you :) :) :) :) than yeah thats bitchy

Yeah, something about :) rubs me the wrong way a bit.
it's like.. imagine someone texts you "That's good to hear :)" there's just something off about it. I guess it's just me tbh

_Isaac

I'm a :) person. I'm also a [: person. That's mainly because it avoids Skype's emoticons or emojis. Whatever they're called.

Last night I went on a first date with a guy from grindr I had been talking for a few days. It went well, we mostly walked around town, had some food, etc. He was funny and cute, not super hot but I liked him.

Earlier today I go on grindr, this hot guy says hi, asks for pics (which I find a bit annoying since I have my IG in there). I send him a couple of pics. Then he sends me a dick pic. He asked me to come over to his place. I told him I wasn't really on a "bottom mood". He said it was fine, we didn't have to go all the way. So I ended up going. God it was SO GREAT!!! I almost didn't go because usually guys aren't as hot as they make you believe,but I'm so glad I did.

We went at it for an hour or two maybe but most of it was just foreplay, making out, touching, kissing... we just had this great chemistry. Afterwards we also cuddled and kept kissing, laughing, etc. He told me a few times that he really liked me through the whole thing and Afterwards. He's also very good looking. He had to go after a while because he had plans with a friend but he asked for my number and asked me about my work hours, telling me we should do something during the week.

Later he messaged me asking me if I wanted to come over again. Which I obviously did. We ended up fooling around again, just as passionate as the first time, we also stayed in bed for quite a while afterwards, this time we had a bit more of time to talk about ourselves. Then he had to go again, he just moved to this place and is sort still not staying there all the time.

We messaged each other later, once again he told me he really liked me and that he wanted to get to know me better. I hope this turns out to be more than just sex but if not I think I had the hottest sessions I've ever had.

Later tonight the guy from yesterday wrote me, we talked a bit, after a while he was like: takeare you ok?. So I told him that I didn't know how to handle this and that I met someone today, but we're (all) still getting to know each other anyway. He was like: I hope you're happy, bye.

Am I a dick? I just always prefer saying the truth. Maybe it'll end up biting me in the ass once again but I didn't think he would take it that way, we didn't even make out or anything yesterday. I think it's weird because when we first talked he was like: I hope you're not once of those who forces things after the first date and is all like: I wanna marry you!!!!.

I think it's for the better anyway, because I thought things could get very messy if I dated two guys, which is the reason I wanted to let him know.

Dany

Banned
Am I a dick? I just always prefer saying the truth. Maybe it'll end up biting me in the ass once again but I didn't think he would take it that way, we didn't even make out or anything yesterday. I think it's weird because when we first talked he was like: I hope you're not once of those who forces things after the first date and is all like: I wanna marry you!!!!..

You're overcomplicating nothing. You had a date with someone, he doesn't want to know if you're feeling confused but 'okay' about seeing two guys. You're not even seeing them right? You had a date with x and hung out with y twice? It feels premature to make yourself just exclusive to guy y. I mean, you met both on grindr, there is the unsung assumption that you're not either of them only 'date'.

You're overcomplicating nothing. You had a date with someone, he doesn't want to know if you're feeling confused but 'okay' about seeing two guys. You're not even seeing them right? You had a date with x and hung out with y twice? It feels premature to make yourself just exclusive to guy y. I mean, you met both on grindr, there is the unsung assumption that you're not either of them only 'date'.
I know, I just always found it weird the whole "dating" thing. I'm usually a one guy man. I wasn't planning on telling him about this guy but since he asked I just told him. And as you said, I thought exclusivity is not assumed this early, especially if you meet online so I didn't think he would react like he did.

Dany

Banned
Because your showboating and its unnecessarily arrogant of you to tout that you're 'dating' two men.

What is he supposed to say to that?

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
You haven't lived until you've had a 4-man Tales of Symphonia party where everyone gets to control one character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom