• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA Thread |OT5| Can't even drink straight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caladrius

caladrius what

Justice

He just got unfairly nerfed in SSB :( Isn't that enough!?

Nonsense, he needs to be cut for someone much more useful!

Scrappydoo.jpg

based on the latter i don't think you have to worry about the former

I like how you think.

RM8

You're not worthy of the Lean Green Mean Machine :mad:
---

Man, GAF is going nuts over the Bayo 2 demo. I hope I like it too, I never played the first one (which was probably for the best since I owned a PS3 and not a 360).

Caladrius

You're not worthy of the Lean Green Mean Machine :mad:
---

Man, GAF is going nuts over the Bayo 2 demo. I hope I like it too, I never played the first one (which was probably for the best since I owned a PS3 and not a 360).

Moar liek big smelly compost heap :V

Luigi's alright. I feel like he gets a bit too much exposure compared to the rest of Mario's friends though.

I forgot the Bayo 2 demo came out. I know what I'm doing tonight!

How big is the Bayonetta 2 demo? Like file-size.

And any idea how long the demo lasts? Trying to decide if it's worth my time downloading since I plan on getting the game eventually anyways.

Man, that Captain Toad game is so adorable. I didn't think I would really want it (even though I enjoyed the levels in SM3DW), but watching some new footage and it supposedly has over 70 levels... I want it now.

RM8

Man, that Captain Toad game is so adorable. I didn't think I would really want it (even though I enjoyed the levels in SM3DW), but watching some new footage and it supposedly has over 70 levels... I want it now.
GOTY 2014 and GOTY 2015 since Europe gets it early next year.
---

Eh... Bayonetta is not really my thing based on this demo. So. Many. QTEs. Maybe I'd enjoy the full game, but I'm not really feeling it. I realize it's completely because of my noob-ness, but it feels too button-bashy. It's pretty great looking, though.

---

Eh... Bayonetta is not really my thing based on this demo. So. Many. QTEs. Maybe I'd enjoy the full game, but I'm not really feeling it. I realize it's completely because of my noob-ness, but it feels too button-bashy. It's pretty great looking, though.

you gotta climax to fully experience it.

---

I wouldn't be surprised if it ended up being my GOTY. I'm not knocking the quality of the game, but this year has sucked for games (imo), and Captain Toad looks really awesome. :)

I feel like Platinum games are usually pretty QTE heavy, but I still find the combat pretty fun. The combat is button-mashy for me personally because I'm not very good and can only remember a few combos. I always just have fun dodging attacks and slowing down time - it's satisfying. I enjoyed the first Bayonetta, so I'm expecting to like this one, too. I actually really loved Wonderful 101's combat even if it was a bit cumbersome at times with the drawing mechanic.

you gotta climax to fully experience it.

I laughed harder at this than I really should have... :p

Berordn

I was just excited for it before, now I'm kinda hyped. Playable Toadette in a Mario platformer before Daisy!

Caladrius

I was just excited for it before, now I'm kinda hyped. Playable Toadette in a Mario platformer before Daisy!

Alpha Dream need to pick up the slack and make Mario and Luigi: Princess Punch featuring Peach and Daisy (
and make the Wario Bros. co-antagonists with Bowser too, while we're at it
.)

I wish the RPGs used more of the spinoff regulars. : /

Caladrius

Other than the Barnacle reboot absolutely nothing of personal interest to me has happened in the past week.

Toadette is playable in Captain Toad. Life is complete.

Wrong, she isn't in Smash nor does she have the Gold Pickaxe she deserves.

Actually fuck it let's just have a Mario Fighting game.

None, the show is really good. Every single main character in it has some huge flaw that makes them interesting.
Sounds like a Shonda show. The problem is when the flaws becomes the character, which always happens.

I'm DVRing it. I haven't decided if I'll give it a shot yet though. I want more gay sex.

Wrong, she isn't in Smash nor does she have the Gold Pickaxe she deserves.

Actually fuck it let's just have a Mario Fighting game.
Toadette in Smash would be incredible, but Captain Toad is totally my type of game, and the fact she's one of the main characters is insanely awesome in my book.

It probably means she'll get an amiibo too, since CT is the second game to utilize them. :O

Sounds like a Shonda show. The problem is when the flaws becomes the character, which always happens.

I'm DVRing it. I haven't decided if I'll give it a shot yet though. I want more gay sex.

Toadette in Smash would be incredible, but Captain Toad is totally my type of game, and the fact she's one of the main characters is insanely awesome in my book.

It probably means she'll get an amiibo too, since CT is the second game to utilize them. :O
We'll see, I personally love and hate Connor being such a huge asshole. As for the gay sex, there's some in the first 2 episodes and a major plot point in episode 3 involves gay sex. Ep 4 preview showed gay sex again so

We'll see, I personally love and hate Connor being such a huge asshole. As for the gay sex, there's some in the first 2 episodes and a major plot point in episode 3 involves gay sex. Ep 4 preview showed gay sex again so
Maybe if it's all gay sex...

I feel like I could give it a shot then.

Kater

Banned
Gimme your 3DS friend code yo.
It's in my profile! :)

I'll add you asap.

(Oh, and my Mii's name is John, not Jack. Got that mixed up.)

The lyrics are difficult, yes~ Especially considering that they are largely relevant to the period in which it was made (the 1930s), although certain lines are easy to understand by basically anyone who has any vague knowledge of the 30s, such as "... And that gent today you gave a cent today once had several chateaus", which is an obvious reference to the Great Depression. Even so, it still remains relevant, as it mocks 'old timers', and how 'anything goes nowadays'.

Although having typed this, I realised that you just found it tough to hear and I am talking babble.

Well, once more, with lyrics.

Anyways, uh, yes! The Fallout soundtracks are very good, both in songs lifted from the early 20th century and the actual compositions created for the game (some of which sound EXACTLY like they were lifted from the early 20th century and had me fooled), and everyone should give it a little listen or two! :c
With lyrics I can get the songs meaning a bit better (though not much, my knowledge of the time of the Great Depression in America is very limited).

Yeah, there are some songs in the games that can make you think that they are older than they actually are.

I'm hoping that we get some great music again for the next game in the series. I also hope that we'll get to see some of the NV companions (Lily, Ed-E and Raul) again. Well, maybe not Ed-E because he wants to kill my other companions all the time (due to a bug).

Yeah, really looking forward to this title..

Bayonetta 2, Smash Bros and Captain Toad..I only need my Wii U for the rest of the year!

Grizzo

All y'all suck! I'm can't get Captain Toad until January =(

Yeah I just saw that... 9th of January in Europe... damn, we're getting Smash Bros Wii U with a two weeks delay and now Captain Toad more than a month later... That hurts :/

Congratulations, Grizzo. How long did you and the mentioned friend work on the book if I may ask?
I wrote short stories until around a year ago but brought almost nothing to paper, no matter in what state, drunk or clean.

We've been working on it for two months straight in the end of last year (and then we made some editing and adjustments with the illustrator in the months that followed).

You know, if it's really a passion of yours, then by all means you just give it your all. You can also treat it as a hobbie and enjoy it for youself :D

I sing a lot in my everyday life but never in a million year will I try my chance at a singing career. It still makes me really happy though!

How exciting, and I love the artwork :D

Also, is that Sigmund Freud on the cover? Nice illustration either way. :)

About the cover, it's actually supposed to be Victor Hugo! (Les Misérables)

Big whoop. I publish my Murder She Wrote/Matlock crossover fan fiction online all the time!

I've always been a huge fan of Murder, She Wrote. Reminds me of holidays at my grand-parents. It aired in the afternoon and we would always be watching it together. Good times. I miss Jessica Fletcher!

Congrats! You're a published author now. That's got to feel amazing, right?

Congratulations, Grizzo! I'd totally buy it if I was in France
or illegally downloa-- just kidding, I wouldn't do this to you >:<
. How does it feel? Are you going to do some kind of event at some library, or something?

It feels great indeed! We've actually just been starting promoting it by sending it to people working in newspaper, magazines, radio and other media.

I'm not used to being so "proud" of something I did, I've always been lacking self-confidence, so I still need a little more time to adapt to the situation!

Nohar

Congratz Grizzo :) By the way, you look a little like Miles Luna from RoosterTeeth... You're cuter, of course. I hope your book will sell well. Heck, I might even buy a copy myself (il faut bien se soutenir :p ).

Yeah, really looking forward to this title..

Bayonetta 2, Smash Bros and Captain Toad..I only need my Wii U for the rest of the year!

I honestly want all of those, but I am limited on my "extra" funds the coming few months with Christmas and my brother having a kid (buying the baby some new stuff). I'll probably only be able to pick up Smash Bros at launch and have to get the rest a bit later on.

---

BTW Grizzo, congrats on your book! That's really awesome. :)

YAY! My midterm week is over! I'm very pleased with myself right now. Got a B on my math test which I worked very hard to study for and I aced my Computer Science test.
This week was stressful as fuck but at least I have Pride Weekend in Atlanta to look forward to. Gonna go march and hang out with the LGBT club at my school! Words cannot describe how good I feel right now.
WOOOOO!

417.gif

How was your week?

Bladenic

how to get away with murder is great but the gay stuff is questionable

i'll excuse it because connor is so fucking hot good lord do me

how to get away with murder is great but the gay stuff is questionable

i'll excuse it because connor is so fucking hot good lord do me

it's just an easy route to get information. but at least we can lay rest on the rimming thing because Connor fucked him and they switched in episode 3. also i'm pretty glad the thing between him and michaela happened lol. i pray each episode involved butt sex 4 information to happen.

Bladenic

it's just an easy route to get information. but at least we can lay rest on the rimming thing because Connor fucked him and they switched in episode 3. also i'm pretty glad the thing between him and michaela happened lol. i pray each episode involved butt sex 4 information to happen.

i was more referring to the writing like "tonight i do you" like nobody talks like that at least not seriously lmao

but again i dont care cuz connor is so doable

the asian not so much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom