• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA Thread |OT5| Can't even drink straight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevyt

Platinum Games' output are love-it-or-hate it, so that's not surprising.
The only games of theirs I've played so far are MadWorld and Anarchy Reigns/Max Anarchy.

Loved the former, felt ambivalent towards the latter.

I am not familiar with Leonidas but Berordn is good people
even if he dislikes Waluigi.

Nope. Still kicking.

I was moving at the start of last month and Berordn started frequenting here not long before that.

Neep norp

Well I'll have you know that unlike Berordn, I am bad people. Really bad... like the most bad person you'll ever meet in a forum.

I guess what Ratsky means is your sexual orientation, hobbies, interest, favorite games.. just stuff about you in general

what? who can dislike the best Mario character? wtf

Sexual orientation? I don't know to be honest. It's all thanks to my Gender Studies class where I just know that I'm not straight and that's pretty much it. That class just makes me over-think sexual orientations and challenge what I thought I knew about human sexuality. So I just don't know anymore... lol. My main hobby is PC gaming. Building PC's, running benchmarks on the PC's I built, playing games on the PC's I built. I also like to work out and try out new routines. My favorite games are strategy based games like Warlock, Civilization, and Xcom. I also like action RPG's like Dragon's Dogma, the Soul's series and anything that Naughty Dog makes. For interests, I like film and theatre. I also like knowing technical stuff about film production and game engines. Not sure if that's an interest. I also have a very lovely cat who looked like this when she was a baby:

feliciaasababy.jpg

But she has grown a lot since that picture:

I also have a chihuahua and from time to time, they sleep together:

They bring so much happiness into my life <3

Caladrius

um according to smash bros. neither is waluigi

He's actually classified as a Mario character in the trophy gallery

Also more non-canon than Hotel Mario

Actually, I agree! Because blue > non-blue colors.
Huzzah!

Well I'll have you know that unlike Berordn, I am bad people. Really bad... like the most bad person you'll ever meet in a forum.

That's a pretty low bar to set

Yeah, you're probably nowhere near that

Berordn

I guess I just have issues with calling a character who originated in a game that was very much a Mario platformer as not being a Mario character, while favoring some nobody who they just invented because they were too lazy to spend more than five seconds thinking of who to pair Wario with.

I hate you, Camelot.

Sexual orientation? I don't know to be honest. It's all thanks to my Gender Studies class where I just know that I'm not straight and that's pretty much it. That class just makes me over-think sexual orientations and challenge what I thought I knew about human sexuality. So I just don't know anymore... lol. My main hobby is PC gaming. Building PC's, running benchmarks on the PC's I built, playing games on the PC's I built. I also like to work out and try out new routines. My favorite games are strategy based games like Warlock, Civilization, and Xcom. I also like action RPG's like Dragon's Dogma, the Soul's series and anything that Naughty Dog makes. For interests, I like film and theatre. I also like knowing technical stuff about film production and game engines. Not sure if that's an interest. I also have a very lovely cat who looked like this when she was a baby:

that's a great introduction :D your pets are very beautiful btw. I know next to nothing about building PCs so I just stick to consoles xD

Caladrius

I guess I just have issues with calling a character who originated in a game that was very much a Mario platformer as not being a Mario character, while favoring some nobody who they just invented because they were too lazy to spend more than five seconds thinking of who to pair Wario with.

I hate you, Camelot.

I think I can understand the frustration, but isn't that how they made Toadette though?

Caladrius

Toadette's now in a game that totally counts as a Mario platformer so she's off the hook!

She was legitimized by Galaxy's intro too. Waluigi has yet to be so lucky.

If Captain Toad proves successful maybe they'll take more chances with the rest of the supporting cast. Mario has a large cast but much of it is criminally underused.

Mario & Luigi: Double Trouble is still screaming to be made.

That's basically the only thing that could get me excited for a Mario and Luigi game. > __ >

Kevyt

Huzzah!

That's a pretty low bar to set

Yeah, you're probably nowhere near that

Just letting you know I'm a bad person.

And why is that? Because of my previous post? There are certain things in life that can make one smile. Silly and small things, but they might mean a lot to someone. No matter how bad, depressed or sad I might feel, there's about your cat coming to your lap, while you're sitting in your sofa, wanting to be pet and purring. It makes me feel better regardless of how bad I feel. A cat's purr is so peaceful and relaxing that I just love to pet my cat. Most of the time she doesn't want to be petted, only when she wants. Otherwise when you try to pick her up she will scratch you or bite you. Some things can make us smile in the inside and make us "happy", even if we've had a rough day.

that's a great introduction :D your pets are very beautiful btw. I know next to nothing about building PCs so I just stick to consoles xD

Thanks! The first PC I built was not long ago, it was in 2012 with a friend. It took us a week to get the machine running. It was also a huge headache for both of us but it was a big accomplishment, a strong sense of achievement. Building a gaming pc can seem like a daunting task but it's a very rewarding experience. It's basically your child, lol. There's a lot of guides on youtube and pretty much any site that walks you step by step. The hardest part is to know exactly the type of machine you want, and something that fits your budget (if you have one). For example if you are into video editing, you might not need a high end graphics card and instead opt to buy the newest x99 motherboards with DDR4 memory modules, although if you're in a budget you might be better off with regular DDR3 memory, a regular motherboard and a mid-range graphics card. (X99 motherboards ar the newest type of motherboards that support Intel's latest six core CPU's that will only work with the newest version of system memory DDR4 - DDR4 is the successor to DDR3, the system memory or RAM that's present in about 90% of modern computers). The second hardest part is to know where each computer part goes in. It's as if you were building a puzzle. Once again it can seem very difficult at first but you'll just have to find where you have plug in the cases' power and led buttons in the motherboard. After the first time, the second time it gets much easier. Also another thing, we beginners overlook is cable management which can impact your computer's airflow. Good cable management will yield better airflow and in turn your PC will run cooler. There's a lot of youtube videos out there if you're interested. You also don't have to break the bank. There are cheap computer parts and if you already have a modern desktop PC chances are that with $140, you can turn it into a gaming PC.

Edit: In addition, steam has a lot of crazy sales in all kinds of titles from time to time (summer sale, winter sale with 75% off on select title) and humble bundle which makes PC gaming much cheaper than console.

Also Pepiope is a PC gamer, so help me preach brother!! about the riches of PC gaming :p

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
wait what

i've been here for weeks :'(

you mustve changed your avatar then because i cant recall who u r

What is there to introduce about myself? I'm terrible at introducing myself, what do you want to know? This would be easier if there was like a form we could all fill out like interests and stuff. Actually this would be great to add to the original OT.

physical attributes:: hopes and dreams:: age: interes-

Sexual orientation? I don't know to be honest. It's all thanks to my Gender Studies class where I just know that I'm not straight and that's pretty much it. That class just makes me over-think sexual orientations and challenge what I thought I knew about human sexuality. So I just don't know anymore... lol. My main hobby is PC gaming. Building PC's, running benchmarks on the PC's I built, playing games on the PC's I built. I also like to work out and try out new routines. My favorite games are strategy based games like Warlock, Civilization, and Xcom. I also like action RPG's like Dragon's Dogma, the Soul's series and anything that Naughty Dog makes. For interests, I like film and theatre. I also like knowing technical stuff about film production and game engines. Not sure if that's an interest.

good enough i guess welcome to the thread&#65288;&#65507;&#12540;&#65507;&#65289;

I also have a very lovely cat who looked like this when she was a baby:

kawaii ~~

Pepiope

Also Pepiope is a PC game, so help me preach brother!! about the riches of PC gaming :p
I'm completely new at PC gaming. Give me a few months and then I can preach! Haha. As of now the plan is to get this GPU and then let my XB1 collect dust until SO and Halo.

Caladrius

And why is that? Because of my previous post? There are certain things in life that can make one smile. Silly and small things, but they might mean a lot to someone. No matter how bad, depressed or sad I might feel, there's about your cat coming to your lap, while you're sitting in your sofa, wanting to be pet and purring. It makes me feel better regardless of how bad I feel. A cat's purr is so peaceful and relaxing that I just love to pet my cat. Most of the time she doesn't want to be petted, only when she wants. Otherwise when you try to pick her up she will scratch you or bite you. Some things can make us smile in the inside and make us "happy", even if we've had a rough day.

Well most bad posters generally don't cordially introduce themselves into a community thread and tell much about themselves and their kittens. ;p

Us PC gamers in this thread are probably the equivalent of lesbians that come in here.

So not many. Probably.

Reporting for PC gaming GAF

Okay I just fuck around in RTS and 4x games on easy but those are still PC games dammit

Sibylus

Banned
Us PC gamers in this thread are probably the equivalent of lesbians that come in here.

So not many. Probably.
Mmm, PC gamers. Mmm, women.

Men are pretty great too, but my tastes have rearranged themselves mightily in the present with my girlfriend. Wonder if there's a word for that sort of thing (bi-lighting? :D).

Mumei

The One Who Knocks: Good to hear! I hope you find some of the stuff in the PM interesting.

I don't know how I missed this post.

He used Wii Fit Trainer (holy shit he's great), Mario, Little Mac and Ike (was it Ike at the end?). He won every fight by two stocks and dominates every one of them.

I see!

I like playing against Little Mac and sometimes Ike, but I hate playing against Wii Fit Trainer. But I basically hate every single character that stands back and spams a projectile (or two in her case!), and then shield grabs on my approach. I play as Marth, and it doesn't really feel like there's anything I can do. If they don't shield grab, they roll, and they always recover in their roll before I recover from landing lag. Maybe there's something that I could be doing, except that I've noticed that when I play against other Marths or against Lucina, I can take advantage of all those same weaknesses that other players normally take advantage of against him. Mind you, I'm making it sound worse than it is. I'm still winning about half the time; I've gone on 75% win-rate streaks over 100+ matches. But the last 150+ has been ~45%, so I'm in a tetchy mood about these things.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
He requested a name change ages ago I think.

Kevyt

I'm completely new at PC gaming. Give me a few months and then I can preach! Haha. As of now the plan is to get this GPU and then let my XB1 collect dust until SO and Halo.

So not many. Probably.

Well most bad posters generally don't cordially introduce themselves into a community thread and tell much about themselves and their kittens. ;p

Reporting for PC gaming GAF

Okay I just fuck around in RTS and 4x games on easy but those are still PC games dammit

Are you guys getting AC Unity on PC? If so, could I add any of you? I'm interested in trying out the co-op. Also, all this talk about Mash is making me want to get a 3DS just to try it out.

How does one change their username? I would love to change mine... I'm a bit embarrassed of ny username. I chose it because of the movie 300, loved Leonidas and just added a dot at the end, lol.
Dem abs!!

Thanks! The first PC I built was not long ago, it was in 2012 with a friend. It took us a week to get the machine running. It was also a huge headache for both of us but it was a big accomplishment, a strong sense of achievement. Building a gaming pc can seem like a daunting task but it's a very rewarding experience. It's basically your child, lol. There's a lot of guides on youtube and pretty much any site that walks you step by step. The hardest part is to know exactly the type of machine you want, and something that fits your budget (if you have one). For example if you are into video editing, you might not need a high end graphics card and instead opt to buy the newest x99 motherboards with DDR4 memory modules, although if you're in a budget you might be better off with regular DDR3 memory, a regular motherboard and a mid-range graphics card. (X99 motherboards ar the newest type of motherboards that support Intel's latest six core CPU's that will only work with the newest version of system memory DDR4 - DDR4 is the successor to DDR3, the system memory or RAM that's present in about 90% of modern computers). The second hardest part is to know where each computer part goes in. It's as if you were building a puzzle. Once again it can seem very difficult at first but you'll just have to find where you have plug in the cases' power and led buttons in the motherboard. After the first time, the second time it gets much easier. Also another thing, we beginners overlook is cable management which can impact your computer's airflow. Good cable management will yield better airflow and in turn your PC will run cooler. There's a lot of youtube videos out there if you're interested. You also don't have to break the bank. There are cheap computer parts and if you already have a modern desktop PC chances are that with $140, you can turn it into a gaming PC.

Edit: In addition, steam has a lot of crazy sales in all kinds of titles from time to time (summer sale, winter sale with 75% off on select title) and humble bundle which makes PC gaming much cheaper than console.

Also Pepiope is a PC gamer, so help me preach brother!! about the riches of PC gaming :p
oh man, i got so lost lol. Steam sales are really tempting but I'm in no position to buy parts for a gaming pc, plus playing video games on my PC feels strange.
I can't join the master race :l

Caladrius

yes of course do you think its made out of plastic or something

It might be what condoms are made of IDK

welcome the new me
my new iconic era

thanks mumei

Good to see you're ready to kill for money
It all makes sense now, Roxas hasn't betrayed you yet because you're giving him a cut of the profits. ( &#865;° &#860;&#662; &#865;°)

Are you guys getting AC Unity on PC? If so, could I add any of you? I'm interested in trying out the co-op. Also, all this talk about Smash is making me want to get a 3DS just to try it out.

How does one change their username? I would love to change mine... I'm a bit embarrassed of ny username. I chose it because of the movie 300, loved Leonidas and just added a dot at the end, lol.
Dem abs!!

I'm afraid not. Never really enjoyed the AC games (that and I don't want to touch Uplay if I can help it).

Actually I don't think I've really played multiplayer anything in ages.
Last game I remember playing multi on was Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer.

You have to request name changes from a mod, which can take awhile, and since you're a junior you may not have that privilege yet.

Kevyt

oh man, i got so lost lol. Steam sales are really tempting but I'm in no position to buy parts for a gaming pc, plus playing video games on my PC feels strange.
I can't join the master race :l

Yes you can! Don't worry it's a foreign experience at first, but once you get used to it, it gets better. Do you have a desktop PC, if so, what kind?

It all makes sense now, Roxas hasn't betrayed you yet because you're giving him a cut of the profits. ( &#865;° &#860;&#662; &#865;°)

I'm afraid not. Never really enjoyed the AC games (that and I don't want to touch Uplay if I can help it).

You have to request name changes from a mod, which can take awhile, and since you're a junior you may not have that privilege yet.

Oh my days... I forgot about Uplay... I was thinking about steam. But of course, it's an Ubisoft title... awww.

It all makes sense now, Roxas hasn't betrayed you yet because you're giving him a cut of the profits. ( &#865; &#860; &#865;)

it can be that.. OR it can be the name of one my favorite electronic music artist!
I don't see how Roxas would tie into diamond mining conflicts in Africa, but Nomura could make it work.
Yes you can! Don't worry it's a foreign experience at first, but once you get used to it, it gets better. Do you have a desktop PC, if so, what kind?

Oh my days... I forgot about Uplay... I was thinking about steam. But of course, it's an Ubisoft title... awww.
Well, we got it in 2006. It's an eMachines computer, has 2 GB of ram, originally ran on vista but now it's running on Windows 8, and has an intel pentium 4 HT something
it's super weak, it has a hard time running games from the PS2 era.
----
edit: ok i feel really bad about this username now thanks caladrius
this is now my ARTPOP era

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom