• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Life Is Strange |OT| Rewinder Me

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.

Filben

I hate everyone who bumps this thread. I always think they sneak released E4 on the down low.
Are you impyling that THIS thread is the release check for you? ;)

I'm online with Steam 24/7 and will see any given update instantly. On console on the other hand... don't know how I would manage that. But given that I'm checking Facebook and Twitter on almost daily basis I think it's quite impossible to miss the release of an new episode.

Hey everyone, just Scott saying hello!

Pleased to say that the LIS team won two awards for best narrative and best new IP at the Develop Awards last night.
Well played. Well deserved! Keep it up!

ViviOggi

Pleased to say that the LIS team won two awards for best narrative and best new IP at the Develop Awards last night.

Thank you to all our fans and community for your on-going support. Can't wait for you to play Ep4

https://twitter.com/LifeIsStrange/status/621429592004366336

dac15_fantastic.gif

Pachimari

I wonder why, when I'm turning my view and is looking straight at a pink car at the other side of the street, that the blur goes away. Maybe it's CA, I dunno, I'm not technical. :)

Omikaru

Thank you to all our fans and community for your on-going support. Can't wait for you to play Ep4

Congratulations! Well deserved!

However, there was a glitch that meant some players didn't receive it (it only got patched when episode 3 was released I think)

This is what happened to me. I only got the text at the start of episode 3, by which point my plant had died. :(

I wonder why, when I'm turning my view and is looking straight at a pink car at the other side of the street, that the blur goes away. Maybe it's CA, I dunno, I'm not technical. :)

If the blur only appears around the edges of your viewpoint (not the center), and it has a slight purple/green tinge to it, then it's chromatic aberration. It sounds like that's what you're seeing.

I started replaying through episode 3 in preparations for episode 4 and I completely forgot
that you can injure (possibly kill) Frank's dog.
That really messed me up when I seen
9%
of people chose it.
I have that choice, but I didn't mean it. I tried to rewind after it was clear what happened, but the rewind messed up somehow and it skipped to the next scene.

I decided to live with it, just like I did with the end of episode 2. I've got a replay to look forward to once I've got to the very end.

SomTervo

Is it selling well?

Apparently over a million so far?

No source, someone said it in the last page. Sounds like a good result!

CA is often designed only to happen at the edges of screens. A game I played recently had it really heavily, Batman I think. A camera angle where it's a close up of a thug's face with Batman grabbing him in a choke hold, the thug's chin was like double-vision blurry, but the top half of his face and Batman was sharp.

It's a strange fad.

tomtom94

Congratulations! Well deserved!

This is what happened to me. I only got the text at the start of episode 3, by which point my plant had died. :(

I'm glad mine survived, even if I think that's just cause I forgot to water it twice rather than any effort on my part...
meant I could make up for Kate

epmode

I'm not sure if there's DOF during gameplay, maybe you're talking about the CA?
The chromatic aberration smeared all over the corners of the screen is easily my biggest problem with the game. I'd really appreciate an option to disable it!

epmode

You can disable it on the PC version.

You sure? I didn't see it in the options menu

edit: I still don't see it.

edit edit: Gotta find the LifeIsStrangeEngine.ini file in your Documents folder. Mine was in <documents>\My Games\LifeIsStrangeGame\Config

Change bDNEAllowChromaticAberration to False.

THANX UE3

Persona7

Banned

edit edit: Gotta find the LifeIsStrangeEngine.ini file in your Documents folder. Mine was in <documents>\My Games\LifeIsStrangeGame\Config

THANX UE3

Sorry, I had edited the details in but I forgot to hit save and I just noticed in a tab I left open.

Anyway, does anyone know how long console certification usually takes once they submit a game?

iosefe

well earned i would say

i bought the game this week, and played what's available over the past 2 days. fantastic work so far.

i'm so eager for when all the episodes are out and i can just change everything in a second playthrough

Gbraga

THANX UE3

Damn, do you have any screenshots without CA? I'll definitely try this out! Thanks you.

iosefe

I think I've finally digested what I've experienced. Nearing the ending episode 2 I felt a sensation of concern an melancholy, a tightness in my chest I haven't felt since catching the Series Finale of MASH again. Then episode 3 happens to drive it home. Now here I am listening to Santa Monica Dream, again after going through the whole album once, with watery eyes. So many places this story could go, but I need that brighter ending soon.

Emotions are strange, man...

The wait's nearly over! We are applying final touches to our most ambitious Ep yet & we'll share more news ASAP. Thanks for your patience.

This tweet makes me so excited! Most ambitious!?!??! Holy Shit! ASAP?!?!? Episode 4 is nearly upon us folks! After what Episode 2 and 3 delivered, I can't believe they can top those endings, but with this latest tweet....can't wait!!

Alfredo

Ran into a Max cosplayer at the ScrewAttack Gaming Convention today. Pretty coool. So, of course, I had to get a selfie with her.

p0rBqCe.jpg

(That's me as Shadow John Cena :p)

Top Bottom