• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Life Is Strange |OT| Rewinder Me

PC MUSTARD RACE!

FRPCYellowPreparedMustardENFR.jpg.thumb.420.420.margin.png

?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Man, I cannot WAIT for this. Still as hyped as the day I finished Episode 3. This is gonna be insane. I'm so excited!

It is pretty tough waiting for each episode, but at least there's something to anticipate. Once episode 5 releases, there'll be nothing left to look forward too :(

Yes i think its best to wait until the season is over and play at once. Right now I am playing this game and Telltale game of Thrones and the 2-3 months wait is annoying, when a new episode comes I am often not as hyped as I was when I finished the previous episode.

Resident Evil Revelations 2 spaced their episodes quite well I think.

AdaWong

Yes i think its best to wait until the season is over and play at once. Right now I am playing this game and Telltale game of Thrones and the 2-3 months wait is annoying, when a new episode comes I am often not as hyped as I was when I finished the previous episode.

Resident Evil Revelations 2 spaced their episodes quite well I think.
Thats because all 4 Revelations 2 episodes were done and tested prior to the release of the very first episode. The one week spacing between each episode is simply a business model Capcom wanted to try out.

He's just mad because consoles are trying to... ketchup... (•_•) / ( •_•)>⌐□-□ / (⌐□_□)
Omg

Ashok

Banned
Between GTA5 and The Witcher 3, I somehow totally missed this franchise. How does Life is Strange compare to Dreamfall (one of my favorite games of all time). Worth playing?

Between GTA5 and The Witcher 3, I somehow totally missed this franchise. How does Life is Strange compare to Dreamfall (one of my favorite games of all time). Worth playing?

It's not your fault. The last two episodes came during Bloodborne and the Witcher. Never played Dreamfall, but LiS is super fun.

Slowdive

Banned

Yes. Dreamfall is one of my favourite games ever too. It reminds me of TLJ series quite a bit, the main thing being how the characters are really believable.

The episode should start with a voice over saying "This, is how Warren died"

Reference to Arkham Knight?
So he dies a hero while performing the ultimate sacrifice?

I can live with that...

EDIT:

Changing the subject. Would you guys be interested to see in LiS references in other SquareEnix titles or even hidden cameo's?

Gbraga

Every time I hear about Warren going ape I have to think about this guy https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren_the_Ape

With the amount of references this game has, I wouldn't even be surprised.

Reference to Arkham Knight? So he dies a hero while performing the ultimate sacrifice?

I can live with that...

Damn you! I don't know how to spin this in order to make Warren look bad, so just imagine I did something clever and now Warren is the bad guy again.

EDIT:

Changing the subject. Would you guys be interested to see in LiS references in other SquareEnix titles or even hidden cameo's?

Cameos seems a bit too much, but references and a couple of easter eggs would definitely be nice. I'm not sure if I want Life is Strange to get infinite seasons, but I certainly hope this partnership can keep going with new games. Dontnod deserves quite a few studio of the year awards for positively surprising everyone. I don't think even fans of Remember Me could have anticipated this game being this good.

I've been so focused on looking after things in my personal life that it slipped my mind about this coming out tomorrow. Now I'm excited again.

This better not be spoilers for Arkham Knight.

It is literally the first thing we hear in the game. It was in the trailers and promotions.

This is now a Batman thread.

Cameos seems a bit too much, but references and a couple of easter eggs would definitely be nice. I'm not sure if I want Life is Strange to get infinite seasons, but I certainly hope this partnership can keep going with new games. Dontnod deserves quite a few studio of the year awards for positively surprising everyone. I don't think even fans of Remember Me could have anticipated this game being this good.

If nothing else, DONTNOD's next game VAMPYR should have steam-punk Max with old timey camera and/or Vampire Chloe

Gbraga

This is now a Batman thread.

CDH1Jg6W0AAflvJ.png:large

He's the hero Arcadia deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. A Dark Knight.

No, I finished that ages ago. I just finished Episode 4.

YOOOO

DAMN

ghndhflhkjaophdjopshjoh

hjgggggggggffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

wryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

I NEED IT

He's the hero Arcadia deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. A Dark Knight.

Victoria: More like Dork Knight
Nathan: When this f***ing f*** shit school is burned to the ground, you will have my permission to die... bitch
Max: A storm is coming Mr. Wayne [Warren Wayne is totally a Stan Lee name]

I really don't want to give anything away but
:'(

You mean
Quiet is Chico and Boss is a clone?

Top Bottom