• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Life Is Strange |OT| Rewinder Me

after hearing a ton of praise I downloaded the demo for the first episode and just... one of the draws for me was that it takes place in a high school but the kids act/talk/do stuff like they're in 6th grade not 12th.

Gbraga

after hearing a ton of praise I downloaded the demo for the first episode and just... one of the draws for me was that it takes place in a high school but the kids act/talk/do stuff like they're in 6th grade not 12th.

It's definitely a bit tough to get used to the dialogue at first, it gets easier later on.

Persona7

Banned
XoPw4FO.jpg

i don't need it

It'll be 9 PM here when the Episode comes out, I am so ready to see what happens next as well as what additions will be made to my playlist come the end.
Should probably clean-up on missed photos before then..

Gbraga

Hey everyone,

To those staying up to play at midnight, hope you enjoy Episode 4! Looking forward to reading all your reactions.

I've updated the time zone graphic to be a little less confusing:

11057522_426116227580041_3099446119109578203_n.jpg

Also for any users experiencing issues since the latest PC patch - go here:
http://steamcommunity.com/app/319630/discussions/1/541906989410237076/

Thanks everyone, have a great launch day :)

I NEEEEEEEED IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTT

GOD

lmao

BY2K

Membero Americo
*gasp* Life is Strange is downloading something!

*88.6MB*

Just a patch. :(

EDIT: Wait, Episode 4 is coming out at 8:01PM EDT? Tonight?

JonnyKong

Ugh I just want to fast forward time, or not go into work tomorrow. I suppose one of those is doable. Brb whilst I go set up my time machine.

Gbraga

Omg it can be disabled?

Yes, and it looks great without it!

From earlier in the thread:

Game looks gorgeous w/ the FOV pulled back just enough to see Max's bag + no chromatic aberration.
lis_11dsdh.jpg

lis_2lyswc.jpg

I actually thought the CA use in this game was somewhat decent, until I saw those shots, then NOPE, still ruins everything. Disabled it and don't regret it at all.

epmode

Limited FOV like this doesn't bother me as much in third person games. Especially slow, story stuff.

But chromatic aberration at full blast all the time... Stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it. Hooray for PCs!

Lesath

2.3 gig update is being pushed to me now. Excited!

Downloading on my laptop. Ep. 3 ending is just going to replay in my head over and over again in my long, long commute home...which is happening in two hours. You can't imagine the agony.

Gbraga

IT'S DOWNLOADING ON STEAM DOES THAT MEAN IT'S OUT OH MY GOD STILL DIDN'T WATCH TRUE DETTECTIVEWJAJ TADIOASJADGADS DUUFUUUCK

Top Bottom