• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Life Is Strange |OT| Rewinder Me

jediyoshi

My video card just died and I've been whipping myself to sell my Wii U to get the cash for a new one in time. Pray for me, StrangeGAF.

DmzDBbl.gif

aravuus

Nooo sell it to me, I want to give Xenoblade X a try when it comes out

Also, I'm probably the only one around here who has a save file where
that girl from the gif above me (uhhhhhhh Lisa???) killed herself? I tried and really wanted to help her, but she killed herself regardless. I actually figured it's something that would happen always, which would've been pretty cool, but I guess not.

LUXURY

Nooo sell it to me, I want to give Xenoblade X a try when it comes out

Also, I'm probably the only one around here who has a save file where that girl from the gif above me (uhhhhhhh Lisa???) killed herself? I tried and really wanted to help her, but she killed herself regardless. I actually figured it's something that would happen always, which would've been pretty cool, but I guess not.

You should put that in spoiler tags before anyone else stumbles upon it that hasn't played it. That's a colossal spoiler. And her name isn't Lisa.

aravuus

You should put that in spoiler tags before anyone else stumbles upon it that hasn't played it. That's a colossal spoiler. And her name isn't Lisa.

Very true, I wasn't thinking. I somehow thought this thread had the same spoiler tag rules that TV show threads have, I guess.

e: remember to tag your quote, too

e2: or don't tag i guess lmao

I just caught up on episode 4, mind fuck. I kinda had something spoiled but it wasn't what I thought WRT how it went.

So good, hopefully I'll be closer to others finishing times with the best episode!

Reedirect

Anybody else gonna replay the first 4 eps before the finale? I'm gonna try this weekend so it's all fresh before Monday.

Did EPs 1 and 2 last week, will try to play 3 and 4 this weekend. Binging the whole season doesn't seem so bad to me after playing through the first two again. Lip-syncing bothered me a little bit more this time around, it's really goddamn bad, but other than that I just confirmed what I already knew - LiS is without contest my favorite game of 2015.

Unless the ending manages to disappoint. But let's hope that doesn't happen.

Anybody else gonna replay the first 4 eps before the finale? I'm gonna try this weekend so it's all fresh before Monday.

I plan on it. I still haven't finished episode 4 for my second other choices playthrough yet though. I will be busy with school and Yoshi Wooly World this weekend.

Either way though, I hope Tuesday gets here asap. I'm dying knowing it's so close yet so far at the same time.

LUXURY

Very true, I wasn't thinking. I somehow thought this thread had the same spoiler tag rules that TV show threads have, I guess.

e: remember to tag your quote, too

e2: or don't tag i guess lmao

Lol. It happens to all of us. Enjoy the finale buddy.

epmode

Are you kidding? He can't call out strikingly obvious influences on this game without spoiler complaints?

Shrug. I was considering reading the book but I know practically nothing about it. With the comment about Episode 4 in particular, I assumed I shouldn't have read the comment. If it's not a big deal, just disregard the post.

Joeku

Anyone know what time the episodes have been released on Steam? Cause Monday night I'm gonna be either celebrating Stephen Harper getting removed from power or drowning my sorrows, so if it was any time around 10-12ish EST that'd be a great night.

carlsojo

Anyone know what time the episodes have been released on Steam? Cause Monday night I'm gonna be either celebrating Stephen Harper getting removed from power or drowning my sorrows, so if it was any time around 10-12ish EST that'd be a great night.

Midnight EST

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
Shrug. I was considering reading the book but I know practically nothing about it. With the comment about Episode 4 in particular, I assumed I shouldn't have read the comment. If it's not a big deal, just disregard the post.

The movie was released about 4 years ago (and that was the American version, the German version was released even before that), and the inspiration shown in that pic was heavily shown in the marketing of that movie. Sorry if you got spoiled!

Roussow

Patch 1.06 just appeared on my download list (465mb), is this just preparation for the final episode? I only started LiS after episode 4 came out, so I don't know if this is regular.

FrsDvl

How does this work BTW when ep5 releases? Do we have to download it yourself, or will that go automatically? This is the first time I've owned a season pass for any game. I'm on X1 BTW.

kamineko

Does his best thinking in the flying car
How does this work BTW when ep5 releases? Do we have to download it yourself, or will that go automatically? This is the first time I've owned a season pass for any game. I'm on X1 BTW.

I'm PS4, but I'm pretty sure the process is the same. On PS4, I have to download it myself once it becomes available in the store.... which is a window for PSN. For X1, I think it's a set time

Grisby

Maybe if I used my rewind powers enough I could go back to October 20 and then create some sort of time fuck up that would let me play episode 5.

Release the game DN. Just get an intern to push the wrong button or something. No one will know.

Persona7

Banned

I think on xbox it pops up on the store and if you have the season pass you already own it so you can start downloading it right away.

Reedirect

I wish they'd stick with releasing just these short teasers ahead of release. Enough to get me super excited. Having a non-spoilerific launch trailer seems to be almost impossible here.

TriniTrin

war of titties grampa
Never fails.

*Update downloaded for life is strange*

Queue excitement thinking the new episode is out!

Start game, EPISODE. COMING SOON.

FUCK YOU FOR UPDATING YOUR GAME! Lol

Venom Fox

Banned
Life is Strange is coming to Paris Games Week, why though? It's a few days after Episode 5 is released. Could we be getting DLC or confirmation on Season 2?

Persona7

Banned
god damn it I thought I was going to get tales of zestiria this week to keep me busy until ep 5 but it looks like amazon is shipping the CE next week instead.

Can anyone tell
what shirt max(?) is wearing in the teaser? i can barely make it out

sappyday

Life is Strange is coming to Paris Games Week, why though? It's a few days after Episode 5 is released. Could we be getting DLC or confirmation on Season 2?

Probably just to market that the game is finally complete. Maybe even a retail version of the game. I would double dip on that.

Every event LIS has attented since Janurary has been to showcase a playable version of EP1 at a small booth to introduce newcomers to the game. PGW should be no different.

Top Bottom