• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Life Is Strange |OT| Rewinder Me

Anteater

From their steam announcement page:

The storm hits in 24 hours! All of your choices have been leading up to this moment..

Download the episode from October 20:

Australia (AEDT): 11:01 AEDT (20 Oct)

UTC: 00:01 (20 Oct)

UK (BST): 01:01 (20 Oct)

West Coast America (PDT): 16:01 (19 Oct)

Wall of shame!

m8RyeAW.png
I think this is the first time I participate in a long OT like this one, it sure has been a journey

also if the past is any indication us PS4 owners will probably have to wait longer than most to play

MikeDown

Banned
I refuse to watch the trailer, gonna go to work then come home & do a Let's Play with my girl. Then I got to wait to resolve my legal issues before I get my channel back.

Now I'm jealous. How can you have "nothing to play"? My backlog is forever tormenting me.

It's because PS4 has no games!

Joking ofc, but it is my only platform and right now I have played every game I have wanted to buy for full price and haven't been lucky with deals for my "buy when deals" -list) games.

What I would probably want from the ending. Of course that's after watching the trailer for the final episode, so much drama being built up.

Rewind all the way to the start of episode 1 and submit the god damn photo for the contest. Then an ending reel.

Resseh

Ffs. Was trying to get a few trophys and have taken all photos but the collect all photos trophies didn't pop for chapters 1,2 and 3 as I was offline.

Seems there is no way for them to pop now. What a load of shit :/

dity

Hot damn, just under 10 hours until ep 5 drops in my timezone on Steam. So hyped. I'm going to play it in one sitting an absolutely won't be looking here until I'm done.

nikos

So jelly of those in AUS. Hopefully we get it somewhat early in NA tomorrow. From what I remember, previous episodes released around 14:00 EDT.

Reedirect

On the subreddit
someone suggested she rewound time to win the contest so that she could go to San Fran.

I saw this exact rumor a while ago (around EP2) and thought it was laughable, but maybe not?

Anyway, so goddamn hyped for later today. It's been an incredible ride.

Heimbeck

Banned
I saw this exact rumor a while ago (around EP2) and thought it was laughable, but maybe not?

Anyway, so goddamn hyped for later today. It's been an incredible ride.

The game did have leaks after episode 1.
When it came out people correctly predicted some of the stuff that has happened in the previous episodes.

dity

Well, I won't be playing till tonight it seems. Just because it'll be more fun to play at night. Soooo I'm not going to be hitting this thread till I'm done.

Top Bottom