• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Life Is Strange |OT| Rewinder Me

yami4ct

If I leave my computer on and steam open, will Steam auto-download Episode 5 for me? I won't be here when it launches and I'd love to actually get my hands on it tonight.

If I leave my computer on and steam open, will Steam auto-download Episode 5 for me? I won't be here when it launches and I'd love to actually get my hands on it tonight.
I think for LiS you'll have to restart steam when the episode releases, I know I had to do that for previous episodes when I wanted to play them at launch.
When you restart it will automatically update.

Roussow

Alright, I ended up staying up all night to play the episode, so I'm probably going to head off to bed very shortly -- if anyone has any last minute questions before I go, ask away.

One hour until launch here in central Europe. But I have to get up really early tomorrow (5.30 am), and I refuse to ruin this gem by pulling an all-nighter and not giving it the time it deserves. So tomorrow afternoon after work will be the day for me. I can't wait!

Give me that fucking episode Micheal

wpid-wp-1413511981064.jpeg

Top Bottom