• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Life Is Strange |OT| Rewinder Me

Zareka

West Coast US says 16:01 PDT tomorrow.

One of the few times I'm glad to have have a UK PSN.

So, this thing is saying it'll take 4 hours to download. I heard putting my PS4 in rest mode will speed it up, is this true? Hogwash? I want to play before 5am.

BY2K

Membero Americo
DOWNLOADING AAAAAAAH

GJKhxMY.gif

Persona7

Banned
downloading...but can't play until either late tonight or tomorrow morning. Edit : oh wait, that was just the update apparently. Weird.

drink up buttercups

Vlaphor

In class right now, then have to go home and do an assignment, then finish the last couple of missions in Hearts of Stone...then I can play.

SWEET!

Do I download this from the Marketplace, In game, or does the game update itself?

Marketplace! The game is saying it's available but the marketplace isn't recognizing it. This is a new issue, the previous episodes haven't been like this.

not seeing it on xbox.com

Edit: ah ok

Yeah, I had a heart attack and was immediately disappointed to see that it's only a pin.
Does this mean we may actually have to wait for the real date?

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Damn game still crashes my PC when I open it.

If you uninstall a Steam game do your save files remain? This is probably a super basic question but one I don't know the answer to

Shauni

There was a download I noticed earlier on Xbox One. Was that a preload or just something else? Guess it's too much to want for it to just unlock tonight hah

FrsDvl

refreshing the xbox store, refreshing the movie theather website, watching football for the first time in my life. This isn't a very fun evening, come on microsoft!

thats crazy.. They haven't announced a specific time here in Canada, just that it's supposed to be after the trailer airs. Not taking chances though, F5 every minute.

yeah, my theater said specifically that in a tweet. "go up immediately after the trailer airs on TV". They proceeded to put the tickets up for sale immediately after they tweeted that haha. I'd definitely keep refreshing that

Pooya

herewego, I'm not sure when I can actually sit down and play it. It's something I would want to do in one sitting...

Top Bottom