• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Life Is Strange |OT| Rewinder Me

I think they converted the time wrong for Steam in the US. 00:01 UTC is 17:01 PDT, not 16:01 PDT. I think its coming out at 5PM Pacific/8PM Eastern.

kvk1

I think they converted the time wrong for Steam in the US. 00:01 UTC is 17:01 PDT, not 16:01 PDT. I think its coming out at 5PM Pacific/8PM Eastern.

I'm pretty sure the past 4 episodes have all unlocked at 5PM PT for me so I assume this is correct

cBj1LTf.png

Dominator

Wait other PSN territories are getting it now? Is NA fucked and gonna have to wait mid-day tomorrow? First episode I've played at release.

EDIT: I see above (and below). FUCK

Persona7

Banned
I remember people were finishing episode 4 in like 2-3 hours but it took me more than six because I take forever reading and looking at every single thing.

Steam will automatically download new updates but it tends to prep them for download several hours after release. You'll have to kick it off manually if you want it right away.

Good thing I can remotely connect to my computer from my phone so I can do that. Thanks for the info.

Zareka

Wait, UK is actually getting it at midnight? I thought that was a placeholder because PSN updates are so erratic.

Fake edit: or wait, 1am? wut. I'm confused.

Top Bottom