• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Life Is Strange |OT| Rewinder Me

Hour and a half late... still no finale in sight...

1219-0-cry.jpg

This is such fucking bullshit, the goddamn episode is on the fucking store, why isn't it letting us download it yet... get your shit together MS.

Fracas

#fuckonami
I feel really dumb for asking but I have no idea how to (about half an hour into ep 5)
get out of the art show. I've talked to everyone

edit: wait got it, i'm a doofus

big ander

Can't I just skip straight to Episode 5?

I assume my choices won't affect the end game very much, I just wanna know how it ends already. D:

...a huge part of the appeal of this game that it successfully does supply choices that tangibly change the game, right? I was pretty sure there'll be multiple possible outcomes, or at the very least multiple very different paths leading to one event

Choomp

Banned
I don't want to play this. This can't end. Yet, I feel like I'll break and click the spoiler thread first. What the fuuuuuuuuu

Ep5 for Tales from the borderlands isnt out yet either and that is definitely always out earlier than this. Microsoft just took the night off lol

Need some help about 2ish hours in. No plot spoilers but don't click if you're not that far.

There's a part that seems super simple where you have to evade Jefferson with a flashlight in a dark room full of pictures. For the life of me I can't figure out what the game is wanting me to do. Anyone know?

Thanks!

edit: weird, I reloaded a checkpoint and was able to get past it no problem. no idea what happened there.

Can't wait to finish this, probably my most anticipated game beside Xenoblade for the year. Fortunately, I did anticipate the shitty PSN release time. Will be playing this before I go to work tomorrow.

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
Non-specific-spoilery ending thoughts.

Not a fan tho, tbh. Reminds me of ME3's 'choices' suddenly all equating to a binary (/tertiary) pick your ending future, and the time travel aspect feels like it blatantly rips off the Butterfly Effect mixed with Final Destination, what with all the 'saving' Max does.

Gonna have to re-open the spoiler thread, it seems.

It's going to be....interesting.

Guri

I don't want to post this in the spoiler thread because I haven't finished yet, so for anyone who completed the optional pictures:

Where can I can the one related to the skull and cigarette?

I'm very upset with Microsoft. Like, at the very least drop us a message on the Twitter account saying "OH hey, some issues came up and this delayed until tomorrow/a few hours."

Just been waiting around the entire time wanting to play so bad. >x<

Top Bottom