• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Life Is Strange |OT| Rewinder Me

Fret

out of boredom, I tried xbox live chat again and got this answer lol

q9527ZK.png

I went on to tell them that all previous episodes have been released the night before, and the dev said that it would be the same for this one. They responded saying that the dev could be doing some last minute checks or something

Don't you worry my friend

NewDust

Fuck me... Would've started playing last night, but decided not to because of sleepy problems. I was awake anyway. Now my internet is interupted and it is taking longer than expected. I need my LiS fix.

kubus

Downloading now. Can't wait to treat myself to this when I come home from exams today :D.

Kinda weird that it's over now though. Hopefully we hear more news from Dontnod very soon :)

Stucked,pls help.

I am in the dark room, where madsen appears and screams "hold it", tried everything, looked everywhere around me, no option.. kinda pisses me off.

Heimbeck

Banned
Stucked,pls help.

I am in the dark room, where madsen appears and screams "hold it", tried everything, looked everywhere around me, no option.. kinda pisses me off.

You need to ask Jefferson for one last request, ask for water.
Then make sure you warn David that Jefferson will attack him, push the cart and then pull the lead when Jefferson runs for the gun.
Took me awhile to figure it out as well.

You need to ask Jefferson for one last request, ask for water.
Then make sure you warn David that Jefferson will attack him, push the cart and then pull the lead when Jefferson runs for the gun.
Took me awhile to figure it out as well.
Ask for one last photo - it's one of the collectibles

Seriously, where the fuck is the episode on XBL?

What the fuck is going on. I was nearly exposed to spoilers earlier and I'm going to be seriously pissed off if I have this ruined for me because some ass isn't doing their job properly...

with how slow download speed is, how late the US PSN store updates and that I have work tomorrow, seems I won't be playing this until late afternoon Wednesday (tomorrow), so, see you all then.

Skux

Just finished. One of the best stories I've experienced in a video game, and some of the most well-written characters.

One of my GotY for sure.

Definitely worth the wait to play through each episode instead of waiting for it all at once.

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...
So annoying. The scrolling text at the bottom of the menu screen says episode 5 is available, but still says Coming Soon on the chapter screens. Such a tease!

Bennettt2

I play this on Thursday with my sister. She loves it and has been asking me when ep 5 will come out for the past month. The positive impressions are making the wait so long though.

CHC

Oh man I just started Episode 1 and I really like this game so far. Nice to play something so... relaxing. High school atmosphere is great, and I actually find the dialogue endearingly stupid and charming, it's pretty believable.

GUN-FREE ZONE
"good think I left my AK at home"

It's pretty cute. Can't wait to get to the crazy stuff.

Top Bottom