• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Life Is Strange |OT| Rewinder Me

Menome

victoria__life_is_strange__by_fiever-d8gngjr.jpg

I like it, almost Disney-esque. :)

brau

A hipster would never drink Starbollocks though

I thought the other girl is the hipster. Also, she justmoved back from Seattle. So it makes sense. no?

Friends in wrasslegaf like it, I may try this out. Good OT.

Came to the game with no clue what to expect and no real info, and was pleasantly surprised. I would recommend the game. Had a good time with it, can't wait for the new episode.

Lusankya

I laughed at Chloe's "punk" music being the same, harmless indie/pop rock as the rest of the soundtrack.

I don't want to know what David listens to if he considers that "punk shit."

Yeah, that was a little bit weird. Wish they had licensed some real punk(-rock) music for that scene.

It's a flawed game, but it's also definitely worth a play imo. The graphics and art-style are beautiful. Seriously, take a look (keep in mind this is from the 360 version):
whow, really? a 34MB gif? no wonder my computer almost died.

please don't do that anymore.

I laughed at Chloe's "punk" music being the same, harmless indie/pop rock as the rest of the soundtrack.

Yeah that was oddly incongruous. I half expected Black Flag to come blaring out of her stereo or something
it's true i'm a confirmed hipster

panera 4lyf

I grind with a hand cranked conical burr grinder, and use a thermometer with an aeropress. My steep time is the exact running time of Memory Cassette's "Surfin'"

I kid. Sort of

Menome

friend, you've gone too far

LOicMJA.jpg

But I genuinely don't. I don't like coffee and don't want to be hooked on the caffeine buzz like most of my friends and colleagues are, and I only drink tea at my mum's place because it's all she's ever bloody got in. :p

YL0v1lK.jpg

Tho.. i picked a different font.

...We can get this printed on a t-shirt somehow, right?

Yeah, that part was actually the only part of the dialogue / scenario writing that disappointed me.

Oh well, at least we still have Agent York from Deadly Premonition, who is not a poser :p

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
But I genuinely don't. I don't like coffee and don't want to be hooked on the caffeine buzz like most of my friends and colleagues are, and I only drink tea at my mum's place because it's all she's ever bloody got in. :p

...We can get this printed on a t-shirt somehow, right?

Only if you add an extra hipster filter
64dd51e40b.png

brau

Glasses should be Wayfarers. Deer needs to be wearing plaid and selvage denim lol

LOL... i thought about those glasses. but i saw those and chuckled at how they would look on the deer. I can change them tho, and add the denim if you guys want. Its not like i got work to do.

Well... i do have to do work... but you know. Priorities.

Choomp

Banned
We have another month or probably more until the next episode episode. We already got Telltale Max on a Deer w/gun/Starbucks. We're going to go crazy. God help us.

LOL... i thought about those glasses. but i saw those and chuckled at how they would look on the deer. I can change them tho, and add the denim if you guys want. Its not like i got work to do.

Well... i do have to do work... but you know. Priorities.

Only add the denim if it's raw and the hems are chain stitched. This is crucial.

FlyinJ

Douchebag. Yes, me.
This thread is getting hella weird.

You mean "This thread hella is getting weird"

If this was said by the game's writer who has no clue on how hella is actually used in the Northern California/Oregon dialect.

Actually, do people in Oregon even SAY hella? I thought it was just SF and the Bay Area.

Top Bottom