• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Life Is Strange |OT| Rewinder Me

Marvel

could never
Hella cool brau!
386cba09d7.gif

zctsbeW.gif

lil

But I genuinely don't. I don't like coffee and don't want to be hooked on the caffeine buzz like most of my friends and colleagues are, and I only drink tea at my mum's place because it's all she's ever bloody got in. :p
I was the same way for a while, so I feel you. I'll never be able to drink straight coffee after my first job as a coffee maker, or as the tourists called me, the coffee wench. London fruit tea is my stuff, though, and I like mocha.
Only if you add an extra hipster filter
64dd51e40b.png
i'm crying
We have another month or probably more until the next episode episode. We already got Telltale Max on a Deer w/gun/Starbucks. We're going to go crazy. God help us.
but how crazy, on a scale of one to Harry Potter fandom rn?

cafemomo

this game is seriously goty 2015 for me.

bought a xbox one yesterday (biggest gaming buyers remorse I've ever had) and before I return it back to the store today, bought LiS for the fourth time
H3WSPz5.png

Played on ps4. Apart from the UE3 trademark pop-in, no performance issues. Talkie sync is busted though, but I guess is like that for all the platforms.

this game is a little gem.

I still hate hipsters though :D

jediyoshi

New PC patch, 62.1mb

http://steamcommunity.com/games/319630/announcements/detail/116301601339885718
  • Fix Non Unicode OS users not being able to boot Game.
  • ‘Safe’ launch Life Is Strange option added to client. This adds `–ForcedMinGraphics` to shortcut. People having trouble launching the game (no user interface, black screen) can use this to boot Life is Strange with minimum settings and MSAA disabled.
  • Fix issue where some users had ‘rainbow’ like textures throughout the game.
  • Laptop users will now default to the best GPU they have on board.
  • Vista users now have desktop icons
  • Other minor bug/housekeeping issues.

brau

Hey Michel and DontNod, hope you guys make the Mar. release date or else things will just get ever stranger in this thread ;)

like we need a reason to make it weird around here.

Kudos to the team tho! fantastic job on the first episode. looking very much forward to see where you guys take the story and the characters.

Crossing Eden

Hello, my name is Yves Guillemot, Vivendi S.A.'s Employee of the Month!
Was bored on the night shift at work, so I pulled up a reference and drew a rendition of Max Caulfield.

10950597_1432436393714208_485443649_n.jpg
Pretty good line work, if you're seriously thinking about becoming an artist I recommend moving away from the anime style eyes.

Lucina

Banned
I'm looking to check this out. As a female gamer, it's always refreshing to see games with female protagonists. But I'm always weary of the quality of the content, as I've been let down in the past.

I'll have to look into what people are saying about this. But the trailer really piqued my interests right away and looked like something that I could relate to. And that's so rare.

Top Bottom