• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Life Is Strange |OT| Rewinder Me

We are already talking about sequels when episode 2 is not even out yet? not to be a downer but things could really go down from here for all we know

Reedirect

We are already talking about sequels when episode 2 is not even out yet? not to be a downer but things could really go down from here for all we know

You're right, but since the folks from Dontnod have been pretty vocal in interviews about already planning for Season 2, I don't really see the problem.

lil

uggggh of course this happens while i'm at school :eek: really though great if it's legit!! i'd be surprised though if it just came out unannounced!

Skatterd

Patch Notes

Version 1.01
-Necessary changes to get ready for the release of Episode 2
-A number of incremental game improvements
-Thanks everyone for your support, we hope you enjoy playing Life Is Strange.

Hey again, LiS-GAF! Been a while.

Still waiting for Episode 2 to drop whenever.

On the other hand, my last bit of LiS fanart with Kate caught the eye of her VA (Dayeanne Hutton), so I felt it was worth a share.

jOPZfWA.png

Just did two playthroughs of ep one different choices for each.

I am in love with this game, and really hope they can maintain this level of awesome all the way through season 1.

Even if they don't, they'll get my money because of that first episode.

duck_sauce

Season 2 could be an entirely different cast and situations and keep thing separate.

I would like to have all five episodes of that gorgeous game before i even allow myself to think about a second season. :)

Hurry up and release episode 2......my lense is ready!

MikeDown

Banned
I really doubt episode 2 is going to be any better in that regard.

I mean yeah, it's freaking terrible. But it doesn't really hinder the game.
Sure, it is definitely distracting, but it really doesn't bother me that much. I would kinda like to see a little physics & weight/motion added to some of the character's hairstyles, that is a little more annoying (to me at least) then the lip sync issue.

Koriandrr

Patch notes posted on Steam:
http://steamcommunity.com/games/319630/announcements/detail/116304768649709174

Patch 20150309-282548
11 MARCH - SCOTTB
We've just pushed a new patch to steam to address the following issues:

It includes all fixes in previous patch
http://steamcommunity.com/app/319630/discussions/1/612823460277120086/

Fixed v-sync settings not applied in windowed mode unless going fullscreen
Fixed email address validation issues in Square Enix Membership screen
Fixed keymapping issues for Qwerty and Azerty keyboards, where some symbols were switched.
Fixed print screen key causing the game to crash.
Fixed several gamepads conflicting making camera move by itself
Fixed infocast message stuttering
Fix game not pausing when alt tabbing / switching apps in full screen mode.
Fix control scheme not switching between gamepad and mouse/keyboard during major choices
Fixed missing teaser photos at the end of Episode 01.
Some minor fixes/changes made in order to pave the way for Episode 02 :)

Thanks again as always for your patience

Nugg

I made a Spotify playlist of the music from Life is Strange, if it helps anyone waiting for the next episode. I believe there was a Gamespot article recently with the list of the track. Spoiler warning: I think there's some Episode 2 music in there.

Spotify link - Web player link

Aaron D.

Indeed.

Thanks, ScottB and everyone else at Dontnod for bringing us such a wonderful production.

It's so refreshing to see characters and settings that feel authentic to real world people and places. Sure, it's got that whole Rewind Time thing going on, but I'm in it for the grounded characterizations.

ShyMel

I finally got around to buying the complete season (or whatever the bundle that includes all five episodes is called) and getting through the first episode. Overall I really enjoyed it! My only issue has to be the lip syncing. Other than that, I love pretty much everything else. Max is a neat protagonist, who somewhat reminds reminds me of myself. While I've been out of high school for about three years now, some of the situations in the game were things I had seen then.
I do have one question:
I noticed while looking at my choices, there seemed to be enough space for two more choices. Did I miss out on two big choices?
Also, everyone's fan art looks amazing!

I finally got around to buying the complete season (or whatever the bundle that includes all five episodes is called) and getting through the first episode. Overall I really enjoyed it! My only issue has to be the lip syncing. Other than that, I love pretty much everything else. Max is a neat protagonist, who somewhat reminds reminds me of myself. While I've been out of high school for about three years now, some of the situations in the game were things I had seen then.
I do have one question:
I noticed while looking at my choices, there seemed to be enough space for two more choices. Did I miss out on two big choices?
Also, everyone's fan art looks amazing!

No, though I think that future episodes might have more or fewer decisions. I think it just the size of the book/decision menu and if you look at the smaller decisions, it fills both pages. You can't miss the big decisions but you sure as heck can miss the smaller ones!

InfiniteNine

Rolling Girl
It comes out the same day as Bloodborne so I'm confused as what to do that day. (I'll probably go to Strange to unwind after a few hours.)

Menome

So that's Final Fantasy Type-0, Bloodborne, Pillars of Eternity and now Life Is Strange Ep. 2 all in the same seven-day span.

Videogame schedules, everyone.

kamineko

Does his best thinking in the flying car
Yes! Now I need to go back and
save that bird

If there's
bird-saving
to be done, I want that to be part of my story

What a month, you guys!

kubus

Aahhh of course it has to release on the day I freaking fly to Japan, making my LIS PS4 season pass useless as I won't return until all episodes are out :p

Anyone know where I can find the best deal for the Steam season pass? I'll have to try and play it on my Surface Pro 3. I'm in Europe btw.

Really excited for ep 2 though! :D Here's hoping it's as good as ep 1 (or better!)

Top Bottom