• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Life Is Strange |OT| Rewinder Me

SuperSakura, I had the same choices except for the first! The consequences have been
a bit worse so far for that one, but we'll see.

I
fear for your safety in episode 2! I don't think Nathan will pull a gun on Max but he could beat her up or have the Vortex club chicks beat her up.
D:

I want to wait for more episodes, so that I can play them back-to-back.
That's what I do with TV shows and other episodic games.

Anyone else in a similar position?

I want to wait for more episodes, so that I can play them back-to-back.
That's what I do with TV shows and other episodic games.

Anyone else in a similar position?
Definitely me. I've never played an episodic series before because I like to experience games as a whole at once. I did however love the demo enough to buy it and try it out, but I'd still like all the episodes at once.

ScottbSE

Neo Member
hey everyone, glad to hear that you are excited for episode 2. It was great to reveal the date at EGX Rezzed (I was sporting my Bigfoots tshirt - that's me in the photo).

Here is a never seen before screenshot from Episode 2 - Enjoy :)

11067715_379711208887210_1988662781154432085_o.jpg

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
You'll have to tell me what happens...
if you survive ;P

Some stuff already happened in the episode when I went through and did the same.

He brought up the mess and blamed Chloe for snooping around, and she then mentioned the picture of him harassing Kate(which I took) while Max was in the closet to shut him up. Also had a small scene showing she has the gun from his closet which I didn't see before.

carlsojo

Welp if you really want to know about my 4 major decisions <3 ;-)

I
reported that asshole to the principal since the principal is pretty impotent and he can't really do anything either way.

I
comforted Victoria since she is clearly the character that will stab us the hell in the back but will eventually have a change of heart after it is too late.

I
took the photo of Kate & Dave since photo evidence of a fucking molester is worth more than verbal evidence.

And I
took the blame for Chloe since I couldn't figure out where to hide.
Plus Chloe seems like the kind of person I would risk it all for. ;-)

What makes you think
Dave is a molester? I think he's an overzealous asshole, but it looks like he's the only one doing any legwork towards finding Rachel.

wouwie

hey everyone, glad to hear that you are excited for episode 2. It was great to reveal the date at EGX Rezzed (I was sporting my Bigfoots tshirt - that's me in the photo).

Here is a never seen before screenshot from Episode 2 - Enjoy :)

11067715_379711208887210_1988662781154432085_o.jpg

Beautiful screenshot. The artstyle is both clever (in a sense that it's technically not as demanding as most 3D games) and beautiful. It evokes a lot of atmosphere.

A few more days until the new episode is released. I can't wait to see how the story unfolds.

alife

Got a question about the last decision:

Before David came into the room, I walked up to Chloe's desk to dispose of the joint, then hid in her closet after moving her shit, but the mofo somehow pulls a joint out of his ass and is like, "GERRDUR, WAT IS DIS?!"

Why?

Got a question about the last decision:

Before David came into the room, I walked up to Chloe's desk to dispose of the joint, then hid in her closet after moving her shit, but the mofo somehow pulls a joint out of his ass and is like, "GERRDUR, WAT IS DIS?!"

Why?
Last decision spoilers:
Are you sure you actually hid it? I tried that, and Max was like, "That's pointless. You can hide a joint, but not the smell."

ike_

Oh yeah and one important question:
Did you save the bird?!

No!
I totally blanked out on what I should do. I actually went into the bathroom looking for like a medkit or something. Once I realized I probably just needed to rewind I figured it was too late.
I felt bad about that one and hope it won't have some kind of weird negative consequences down the line.

What makes you think
Dave is a molester? I think he's an overzealous asshole, but it looks like he's the only one doing any legwork towards finding Rachel.

Yeah the more I think about you guys are probably right, they might just be toying with my expectations.
I don't really think he is a molester but something about David really rubs me the wrong way. That is a classic antagonist's mustache if I've ever seen one.

Anteater

god damn, the ending of ep1 was great, nice use of music and the direction of ep1 was great, went through a few chapters to take optional photos and took some screenshots, the game looks a lot better than it seems in stills, overall it's a really good introduction ep, I hope the rest of the season will keep up.

Only few days to go til ep2, wish it was coming out before the weekend...

Some screenshots from my playthrough:

psychotron

One of the most refreshing games I've played this gen so far. Episode 1 was great! I can't tell you how many times I would rewind to see how I felt about the immediate result. Then I had to take into account the long lasting effects of my choices. The music, voice acting, art style...it's all wonderful.

Bring on episode 2!

Oh my gosh! It makes me want Tuesday afternoon to get here ASAP! I'm so excited and I'm glad to see more Kate!

Now I'm seriously wondering how my choices are going to pan out thus far.
I wonder if Nathan gets in Max's face and says Yeah I won't forget you if it's because you report him or because David got in his face since Nathan knows Chloe and Max have a connection.

Max having a gun about to shoot a guy was crazy too!!! I wonder how all that happens, like if that guy was where ever before Chloe and Max got there or if he creeped up on them trying to start stuff.

I also wonder what the whole
some shit's going down at the girls dorm
will be about. It was raining so you know
it will probably end badly.

Must. not. watch. only 4 more days ;_;

I am on a pure media blackout for this game.
Honestly, I think this is a far better way to go through these episodes as the trailer gave more information than I would have liked. While the trailer definitely increased my excitement levels, I'm definitely going try a lot harder to avoid info for episode 3 so I can go in completely fresh. I just feel that the trailer might influence some decisions that I might make.

dakun

I'm really looking forward to the next episode..

Between this and Dreamfall Chapters and all the other story heavy games i'm really happy with the trend the industry is going

kubus

Just bought season pass on Steam! It runs HORRIBLE on my surface pro 3 but I need my LiS fix in Japan!

Also added this to the OP.

qcUqCMX.png

HYPE!

Top Bottom