• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Life Is Strange |OT| Rewinder Me

brinstar

I just finished the first episode and this game is totally up my alley. There's some awkward dialogue here and there but I love the characters and world!

Game totally snuck up on me too, I just got a PS4 for Bloodborne but was looking for something small to play in the meantime. The cliffhanger at the end of the demo immediately got me to pony up the cash for the first ep, haha.

Also I totally left evidence that I was
snooping through David's files
and forgot to rewind and fix that, I hope I don't end up getting axed in future eps! :'(

RedAssedApe

Banned
urgh want to play but i'll prob wait till the full thing is done. wish it were finished and on the RE2 schedule of a new episode a week.

jediyoshi

is this releasing midnight tonight est?

Store usually updates 10am pst, don't remember what time the first episode came out though.

This has been the one episodic series I've wished I could preload. If it came out the same time as Bloodborne, I'd be getting to play that first.

LUXURY

Xbox making us wait till Wednsday? I can't wait any fucking longer. I am so ready to dive back into that world.

Chaos17

I liked the first episode and I really hope our choices won't be meaningless like in a TellTalate game. I hope those devs will pull it off.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
Just played the first episode, very impressed by the presentation, and very excited to see how the choices I made will roll out in the next episodes.

I have to say I sort of both love and hate the writing. They really went all out with the high school teenage hipster misfit cliches. On the other hand it reminds me of being a student in the early 2000s myself. :p

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
Just played the first episode, very impressed by the presentation, and very excited to see how the choices I made will roll out in the next episodes.

I have to say I sort of both love and hate the writing. They really went all out with the high school teenage hipster misfit cliches. On the other hand it reminds me of being a student in the early 2000s myself. :p

My stance is I actually live in Portland, Oregon, I have been to the city in Oregon the town in Life is Strange is modeled after (it's fictional, but obviously based off of a coastal town here in Oregon), and their dialogue sounds like it could be from people around here, so I find it appropriate.

Top Bottom