• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Life Is Strange |OT| Rewinder Me

Chucker

Stoked for Ep 3. My daughter's friend had a birthday party over the weekend and ran into Chloe.
biRpkKpl.jpg

It was one of the cousins. I asked her if she knew about the game and she hadn't heard of it. She went straight home and dl'd the first episode.
Life is Strange indeed.

Witcher 3 is my most anticipated game of the year easily.

...but Witcher 3 is gonna have to wait until after I finish the latest episode of my soaps.

Same. I'm sure it's just a temporary glitch. Hopefully very temporary, though--I'd like to play it tonight if possible!

Same here. It's 1am where I am and I'd like to get through it and have tomorrow for TW3.

According to dev notes it says there should be a 1.9GB download for Episode 3

kubus

School can't end soon enough... I need to go Arcadia Bay :D

Oh and yeah like mentioned before,

please make sure to spoiler tag all episode 3 discussion or use the spoiler thread if you don't want to use black bars!(spoiler thread linked above and in the OP)

Got to a point near the end of the episode where the game tells me to rewind and gets stuck, I can't go back any farther but the game keeps asking me too.

Holy shit, that ending was both crazy and incredible.

How the hell do you get the
squirrel photo though? I spent ages trying to get it the first time, gave up but am now trying again. I can see what I need to take a picture of but can't find the position where I meant to take it. Either the angle is meant to be really weird or it's pretty buggy.

Jawmuncher

Just finished it on PC. So good. Each episode has just been getting better and better.
The wait for the next ones are going to kill me.

Top Bottom