• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Life Is Strange |OT| Rewinder Me

elelunicy

Ugh, the latest patch broke 21:9 and the game is letterboxed now. Wanted to play episode 3 but need to find a way to get rid of these black bars first.

Bittercup

Wow, just finished episode 3. Best episode so far and the first two were already really great.
Now the wait for the next one continues...

Reedirect

Had some time to think about this episode and goddamn... I like it even more now. Definitely the best of the bunch so far. Must replay to get those photos.

hemo memo

Gold Member
Not until 16:00PST apparently. So...late afternoon.

:(

cookie_monster_waiting.gif

ScottbSE

Neo Member
Happy launch day everyone :D Thanks for playing and to those still waiting in the U.S .. Sony will be rolling out to territories soon

Pilgrimzero

Yeah, it seemed like
Mad Max was way more into that kiss than Chloe.

Yea, Max was going for it, though I'm fairly sure she's straight. Chloe pulls away though before it lands, though I've seen evidence (fake maybe?) it can land, maybe a difference on how you play? I think Chloe and Rachel were more than friends btw.

Hey guys, how are impressions on episode 3? I'm sitting on the game until it's all available, but am interested in receptions. I didn't see a review thread.
Personally I think that it's the best episode of the 3, it is top quality throughout, meanwhile I thought that the first 2 episodes both had their dips in quality. this one just feels better paced, even though it actually took a bit longer to beat compared to others.

Pilgrimzero

I like it a lot. Much better paced than episode 2 with an equally great ending.

I liked the ending to 2 better. The drama REALLY exploded when you realize
you cant reverse time enough to save her BUT then time freezes and its all FUCK YES! Move Max, Move! Go go go!

Bittercup

Yea, Max was going for it, though I'm fairly sure she's straight. Chloe pulls away though before it lands, though I've seen evidence (fake maybe?) it can land, maybe a difference on how you play? I think Chloe and Rachel were more than friends btw.
Interesting. For me the scene played out like in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmYGAjlpW6o#t=1h20m50s
To me it looks like the kiss did land for a second before Chloe backs away.
Maybe the scene is different based on other decisions before that? Although I have no idea what could have changed it.
I'm not so sure about Chloe and Rachel. Chloe did say that she had a crush on Rachel but with the whole Rachel/Frank story I got the feeling that the crush was only on her side.

Pilgrimzero

Interesting. For me the scene played out like in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmYGAjlpW6o#t=1h20m50s
To me it looks like the kiss did land for a second before Chloe backs away.
Maybe the scene is different based on other decisions before that? Although I have no idea what could have changed it.
I'm not so sure about Chloe and Rachel. Chloe did say that she had a crush on Rachel but with the whole Rachel/Frank story I got the feeling that the crush was only on her side.

I am fairly sure
my kiss
didn't connect at all, but I could have just not been watching as closely as I thought. Perhaps others can shed some light.

Dice//

Banned
I am fairly sure
my kiss
didn't connect at all, but I could have just not been watching as closely as I thought. Perhaps others can shed some light.

She was acting like a bit of a tease. She's all huggie and then you do a moonlit swim then you sleep over then she asks for a kiss only for her to pull away?
I dunno, maybe it's because the choice system is making problematic dialogue, but I'm still not Chloe's character too much.

Burnburn

Alright, so I just started episode 3, but my plant died. I'm a bit scared something went wrong, because I watered my plant in both episode 1 & 2. S, my question is, does the plant die even though you watered it in both episode 1 & 2? Also, how do you switch between chapters in the choices tab? For some reason I can't find a way to see my choices of the first chapter. I'm sorry if someone asked this already, but with the amount of black bars in this thread I am not going to risk Ctrl+f'ing.

I'm a bit scared that the game didn't keep my episode 1 choices. I'd really like to play now, so if someone could answer me as soon as possible I would be very happy!

Kinsei

Banned
Alright, so I just started episode 3, but my plant died. I'm a bit scared something went wrong, because I watered my plant in both episode 1 & 2. S, my question is, does the plant die even though you watered it in both episode 1 & 2? Also, how do you switch between chapters in the choices tab? For some reason I can't find a way to see my choices of the first chapter. I'm sorry if someone asked this already, but with the amount of black bars in this thread I am not going to risk Ctrl+f'ing.

I'm a bit scared that the game didn't keep my episode 1 choices. I'd really like to play now, so if someone could answer me as soon as possible I would be very happy!

Of course it died, you over watered it. Remember Episode 2 took place the day after episode 1.

Burnburn

Of course it died, you over watered it. Remember Episode 2 took place the day after episode 1.

Hehe, alright, thanks for the quick reply! It's a bit hard to keep track of time when there's a 2 month wait between the games. Feels like way longer than just one day.

Edit: Now that I replay the start (because I exited out), I notice she says she "drowned" Lisa, how did I not notice that before? Panic probably overwhelmed reason.

Top Bottom