• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Limited Run Games |OT2| Sweet XOXO for Digital to Physical Media

Eh, the Ys CE is a pass for me. An OST would've been worth it but $25 for a poster and a book isn't up my alley. Definitely grabbing a standard copy though.

Semoreh

Finally got to see a footage of Asdivine Hearts. Haha, it looks truly awful and boring xD
4800 units x2 seem way too many for this title.

I'll just relax and preorder Ys this week.

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
Heh anxiety for this is real! Had a dream where I woke up and screwed around, thinking I had time, but 7AM creeped up on me and by time I refreshed, the LE was gone (but it wasn't for Ys, it was for Dragonball FighterZ...) The site was temporarily down, but people on GAF were all "GOT ONE!" so I was sad I missed out >_>

Ugh, no time to be lazy on passwords and stuff now!

Semoreh

Heh anxiety for this is real! Had a dream where I woke up and screwed around, thinking I had time, but 7AM creeped up on me and by time I refreshed, the LE was gone (but it wasn't for Ys, it was for Dragonball FighterZ...) The site was temporarily down, but people on GAF were all "GOT ONE!" so I was sad I missed out >_>

Ugh, no time to be lazy on passwords and stuff now!

Wow, that's crazy ! It's really getting at you ^^

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
OMG THAT WAS NERVE RACKING!!!

I did it... I got everything in the same order! SE went up first, then Asdivines, then the LE... OMG THAT LINEUP THING KEPT SPINNING FOREVER!!! The longest yet, but I did it...

Carnby

I got the CE.

Pro tip: NEVER USE PAY PAL CHECKOUT. I manually entered my payment info (twice due to a typo) and I still got it. Pay Pal failed me when buying Night Trap.

The Ys LE seems to be lasting much longer than previous ones. I mean, still not long, but wasn't expecting it to still be there after I completed my order :p

Got Ys SE and Asdivine. Very happy.

blazeuk

Looks pretty good this time around, I forgot to sign in beforehand and still managed to order easy enough, that wouldn't have happened with the last few releases.

THE-JUV

decided last minute to just get the Vita CE and not the Vita bundle, surprised there was still 40% stock after my order finally went through but happy I got mine!

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
Every other publisher atleast provided mockups of the content. I won't bother with LEs not showing me what's inside. And I'm surprised that many peope won't care and just buy regardless.

Meh, it's either do or don't, though. Not something that concerns me. Something can always be sold (for more, even, if wanted) if you don't like what you see.

LiK

Yeesh, after getting the "Payment Gateway was Throttled" message a few times, managed to check out.

Couldn't decide so I bought both the Vita and PS4 CEs for Ys.

goldenpp72

Got everything in one shot, didn't expect that. Ordered extras since I know Ys fans who probably would be mad later about this. LRG is getting a bit expensive for my blood though with these weekly things.

Top Bottom