• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LittleBigPlanet 3 |OT| #4TheLayers

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
I cannot wait! Put in my pre-order with my newly purchased gamers club unlocked (thanks to gaf). I actually decided to pass on the plushie edition... was that a mistake? The plush looks weird, and I couldn't find what else came with it.

I cannot wait! Put in my pre-order with my newly purchased gamers club unlocked (thanks to gaf). I actually decided to pass on the plushie edition... was that a mistake? The plush looks weird, and I couldn't find what else came with it.

i mean it's the same price as the game. why didn't you get it it? it comes with the same content as the launch edition. but everything else depends on where you bought it. there's some exclusive retailer dlc.

fernoca

Was the same price. Aside that, everything will be in the day one edition. Dragon Age costumes, 4ThePlayers costume pack, etc.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
i mean it's the same price as the game. why didn't you get it it? it comes with the same content as the launch edition. but everything else depends on where you bought it. there's some exclusive retailer dlc.

Was the same price. Aside that, everything will be in the day one edition. Dragon Age costumes, 4ThePlayers costume pack, etc.

same price? it was listed at 79.99

GeeDuhb

So I must say, you guys in this thread have got me majorly hyped for this! Unfortunately I will not be getting it till christmas though (I have way too many games ATM.)

As silly as this sounds, I have played the first 2 (although my PS3 broke so I never beat the second and have not got to play in while) but I have never tried create mode...but seeing all these videos and streams, I am really excited to try it out! It is really pathetic, because I am a huge tech/computer nerd, but have always been in the thought that I am not creative enough to make anything...but I am GOING to fool around with it this time, even if I just make stupid little things!

Mailbox

smooth mcgroove a cappella of the gardens is in this game...

yeah, as if i wasn't gonna buy this game already... hmph...

Remf

i really hope I'll be awake by the time the timer hits zero tonight when I'm finally able to play this game. I'll at least republish the level I made in lbp1 just to see what it looks like in 1080p. :-D. Check it out if u can.

Catalix

And on the sixth day the LORD David Bowie created man and woman in His image. And he saw that it was good. On the seventh day the LORD created videogames so that He might take the bloody day off for once.
Oddsock's costumes are too damn adorable.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Where are the reviews? Did Sony pull a Ubisoft?

Sony does midnight embargoes on all their games I believe, at least that's how it's been for all their releases so far. Really hoping this gets the reviews it deserves, at least from what I've played so far it should be a GOTY contende3r.

Has there been any impressions / media hype about this?

Seems like it's completely been forgotten about

Sony does midnight embargoes on all their games I believe, at least that's how it's been for all their releases so far. Really hoping this gets the reviews it deserves, at least from what I've played so far it should be a GOTY contende3r.

Damn, that good? Gonna have to look back through your other posts. How did you like LBP1/2?

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Previous LBP games were a bit too "floaty" for me. I noticed in the OP that the physics have been tweaked. Has there been any good video evidence of the changes to the platforming physics?

StoopKid

Same.

But in the back of my mind I keep seeing polygon 6.5.

Top Bottom