• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LittleBigPlanet Vita |OT| Touch my sack ... boy

Is the US store not fully up yet? I swear I have more downloaded stuff then what's showing up as 'free'.

Can't find the limited t-shirt either. Only the one from LBP2's launch.

i saw the vita launch shirt. don't have moniez for it. also it sucks that i ended up buying LBP stuff on a second account ;\

Cant find the Spacesuit myself. I want my spacesuit!

it's all there. i downloaded all i could from there.

8024951938_e952fcfbe0_b.jpg

Mik2121

Man.. this sucks. All my content (and I bought A LOT of stuff) from LBP and LBP2 is on the US store, but my LBP Vita copy is JP because of all the memory card issues bullshit.. now I'm stuck with no costumes, when I spent tens of dollars on them :(

Man.. this sucks. All my content (and I bought A LOT of stuff) from LBP and LBP2 is on the US store, but my LBP Vita copy is JP because of all the memory card issues bullshit.. now I'm stuck with no costumes, when I spent tens of dollars on them :(

they need to allow us to import saves from LBP1/LBP2 to unlock costume!

Mik2121

they need to allow us to import saves from LBP1/LBP2 to unlock costume!

Seriously! But anyway, I'm really liking the game... but my OCD is kicking in again, and I'm stuck on the first world trying to ace everything before I even touch the second world!.
Too bad I can't 100% it for now because of the 2x areas... and it's kind of hard to find many people with a Vita and LBP here in Japan.

Grisby

Cant find the Spacesuit myself. I want my spacesuit!
I see that but not the Heavenly Sword stuff I DL off of the original games. Nor my Tron outfits.

I see the Journey costume I bought a few weeks ago but I don't know if this stuff is free for everyone or if it's because I DL it.

I see that but not the Heavenly Sword stuff I DL off of the original games. Nor my Tron outfits.

I see the Journey costume I bought a few weeks ago but I don't know if this stuff is free for everyone or if it's because I DL it.

See I think it's because you've downloaded the Spacesuit before so its showing up. It isnt showing up for me since this is the first time I've got an LBP game at launch.

i saw the vita launch shirt. don't have moniez for it. also it sucks that i ended up buying LBP stuff on a second account ;

How do you have so many costumes? Did you buy them?

Finished the game today, it really was a great experience. Now, to move onto my own level.

Grisby

See I think it's because you've downloaded the Spacesuit before so its showing up. It isn't showing up for me since this is the first time I've got an LBP game at launch.
Right but that should mean all of the other stuff I've DL should show up too. Also, I'm pretty sure I own some of the packs that are showing up as paid. I'm on the same account and everything.

Eh, it'll probably get straightened out in a few days or something. Not a huge deal.

How do you have so many costumes? Did you buy them?

Finished the game today, it really was a great experience. Now, to move onto my own level.

some of those costumes are the vita characters. the others i got from the store. which isn't a lot tbh. i missed like $60 worth.

3 of those in the picture are bought. i forget if the bird thing at the corner is from vita or not.

total i have 40 character costumes under this account.

i dont know if any of these are under the tutorial but worth a try. just unlock them all and see what pops up.

how do you get to the in-game store? (for costumes)

Community (Middle planet) > Bottom left side Store

Well I found the spacesuit...on my ps3. Its not even available on the Vita storefront even searching for the exact words. Downloaded it on PS3, and then went to my download list on my vita and downloaded it there. Huzzah!

Like 3 of my costumes dont work yet (which is fine since they were all free =p) so i'm waiting on those.

I want that flashing heart shirt for some silly reason. The PS Blog announcement of it said it had an adorable animation. I just don't want to cough up $5 for it.

I have enough money after cancelling my FIFA pre order and am thinking of getting this. Is it still fun single player? I only really played the others Co-Op and never touched the single player.

Mik2121

I have enough money after cancelling my FIFA pre order and am thinking of getting this. Is it still fun single player? I only really played the others Co-Op and never touched the single player.

I'd say it is! I'm enjoying it at least. Also it looks amazing on the Vita screen :D

So is there a list of costumes from LBP1/2 DLC that are confirmed to be working at this point?

US Store

Marvel Costume Pack 3
Marvel Costume Pack 1
Pirates of the Caribbean Costume Pack
Marvel Costume Pack 2
Marvel Costume Pack 4
Animal Costumes
History Costume Pack
Monster Costume Pack
LBP2 Launch Shirt
More Animal Costume Pack
ModNation Racer Costume Kit
Heavy Rain Costume Pack
Metal Gear Solid Costume
Assassins Creed II Costume
inFamous Cole Costume
Rag Doll Kung Fu Fists of Plastic Pack
Patapon Costume
Killzone 2 Minipack
God of War Minipack
God of War Kratos Costume
Motorstorm Costume
Spacesuit Costume
Even More Animals Costume Pack
Cats Costume Pack
The Muppets Costume Pack 1
The Electric Mayhem Costume Pack
Dogs Costume Pack
Final Fantasy VII Costume Pack
inFamous 2 Minipack
Killzone 3 Minipack
Motorstorm Apocalypse Minipack
Metal Gear Solid Gurlukovich Solider Costume
Costume From Assassins Creed Revolution
Nathan Drake Costume
Journey Costume

These are the ones i saw on my store.

I may have left a vita pack in there. i stopped following the updates after awhile.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Now to beg 50 suckers players to play a level that only has a scoreboard in it because I SUCK at making levels. :(

Now to beg 50 suckers players to play a level that only has a scoreboard in it because I SUCK at making levels. :(

rename your level to free costumes and let them spawn on top of the scoreboard. get trophy then delete said level before someone reports it lulz.

Dug

Banned
i saw the vita launch shirt. don't have moniez for it. also it sucks that i ended up buying LBP stuff on a second account ;\

Good to see the improved the space suit so it doesn't have that weird reflection on the visor.

one issue that i have is the kung fu hair from rag doll isn't even touching sackboy. i should take a picture. looks like a floating toupe.

and i really want my LBP 1/2 costumes and items. there's more stuff in there for my sackboy D:

Thoraxes

Anyone know the track that plays for the first two stages of W4 with
The Unbelievable Otis
?

It's on the trianglecar level too, with the vibraphone and guitar in it.

Mik2121

Good to see the improved the space suit so it doesn't have that weird reflection on the visor.

They didn't "improve" it, they got rid of all sort of cubemap reflections, lol. Not even glass or water reflect stuff anymore, afaik.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
rename your level to free costumes and let them spawn on top of the scoreboard. get trophy then delete said level before someone reports it lulz.

That's actually pretty genius and dickish. I may have to do that. >_>

I hate how every LBP has these type of trophies. Some of us don't like making levels, we just like playing the ones other make. Y U PUNISH US. ;__;

hyogen

Neo Member
GAH!!!!! do you need to play all 9 levels of Marionetta in order for the Community planet to show up?? m u s t g e t l a u n c h b o n u s e s..........................

Mik2121

What are the launch bonuses? I haven't seen them...? (at least on the JP store)

Edit: Ah, guess you guys mean pre-order bonus?

hyogen

Neo Member
I didn't see any of the launch bonuses though.... like the bioshock and knights costumes..... I can still get those free since i bought in the first week, right? -_-

i thought it was only for preorders also but takao said they're for first week buyers also. i read on the lbp site as well (avail the first week)

What are the launch bonuses? I haven't seen them...? (at least on the JP store)

http://www.littlebigplanet.com/en/game_guide/ps3/downloadable_content/

I didn't see any of the launch bonuses though.... like the bioshock and knights costumes..... I can still get those free since i bought in the first week, right? -_-

i thought it was only for preorders also but takao said they're for first week buyers also. i read on the lbp site as well (avail the first week)

it should have shown up in the list on the store. mine was there (US)

lunch

there's ALWAYS ONE
The Journey costume is great.

it should have shown up in the list on the store. mine was there (US)
I'm not seeing the preorder costumes, and when I put in my code, I just get the online pass. Do you have access to a super secret store that nobody else is seeing? :(

Mik2121

Yeah, I'm not seeing anything either... Then again the store seems to be sorta messed up. Earlier today when I searched for costumes a list of like 40 items showed up, but when I tried the same right now, only 10 or so showed up :S

I'm not seeing the preorder costumes, and when I put in my code, I just get the online pass. Do you have access to a super secret store that nobody else is seeing? :(

the only code i'm using is the one from the game case.

I Put on my bioshock costume. the helmet glows <3

hyogen

Neo Member

i hope there is no code that you need (if you buy first week) :( defeats the purpose of pre-ordering--i know...but still!

Top Bottom