• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LittleBigPlanet Vita |OT| Touch my sack ... boy

lunch

there's ALWAYS ONE
the only code i'm using is the one from the game case.

I Put on my bioshock costume. the helmet glows <3
Yep, that's the one I'm using as well, and on the back it thanks me for pre-ordering a copy and tells me to enter the code to redeem my costume, but the costumes don't appear when I enter the code.

8025243842_23b3b48bca_b.jpg

8025244065_4735584a76_b.jpg

8025243768_fa4e67287f_b.jpg

8025243588_660ce3b2e5_b.jpg

Mik2121

Maaaaan this sucks :(

I don't get any of my old costumes AND I also can't find any new costume... :(
Then again, while I pre-ordered I didn't get anything other than the code inside the game case with the online pass thing...

Vitacat

Bought. Love it.

Hope Sony doesn't send thid brilliant game out to die. It deserves serious promotion. If Sony, SCEA in particular, does do their usual shitty job, I will never forgive them. A system this good with games this good deserves and NEEDS marketing.

Noi

Yep, that's the one I'm using as well, and on the back it thanks me for pre-ordering a copy and tells me to enter the code to redeem my costume, but the costumes don't appear when I enter the code.

Then again, while I pre-ordered I didn't get anything other than the code inside the game case with the online pass thing...

The code inside the game case is only the online pass. There was already an apology for that somewhere, since it has the wrong "text" printed on it. As far as I know, you should have gotten the code for the costumes from the retailer you pre-ordered it from...

well that's the only thing i got too. I say wait tomorrow and see how the store is. i think they are having problems which is why downloads are slow and SEN went down for maintenance. maybe LBP servers are being hammered ? idk.

The code inside the game case is only the online pass. There was already an apology for that somewhere, since it has the wrong "text" printed on it. As far as I know, you should have gotten the code for the costumes from the retailer you ordered it from...

OH.... i just realized. someone gave me the code LOL.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/member.php?u=78472

Sorry guys.

Mik2121

The code inside the game case is only the online pass. There was already an apology for that somewhere, since it has the wrong "text" printed on it. As far as I know, you should have gotten the code for the costumes from the retailer you pre-ordered it from...

Ohhh... well, that sucks...

Anyway, just now tried reloading the store and now the "LBP Vita Rare shirt" shows up, but holy shit it's expensive for just one piece of costume... :(

hyogen

Neo Member
wow i tried buying the $10 online pass and it doesn't seem to charge me for it....... and it even tried installing it when i started LBP....but it doesn't show up.

and then my fudge fingers accidentally bought Drake's costume for $1.99 :(

wow i tried buying the $10 online pass and it doesn't seem to charge me for it....... and it even tried installing it when i started LBP....but it doesn't show up.

and then my fudge fingers accidentally bought Drake's costume for $1.99 :(

why would you buy the online pass? did you buy the game used?

So YOU'RE the guy who got the code from korben.
KuGsj.gif
i didn't expect to get it considering i PM'ed him 10 minutes after he post. thank you gaf for not being interested in LBP that time <3

no. i bought the digital copy just today. it says the online pass is $9.99. someone here said i needed it for the community planet to show up :eek:

online pass comes included with the digital version if i remember correctly.

the community planet will show up after you play a few levels of the first world. similar to LBP 1 and 2.

Mik2121

no. i bought the digital copy just today. it says the online pass is $9.99. someone here said i needed it for the community planet to show up :eek:

No no no! Just use the code inside the game's case. With that code you can download the pass for free.

Noi

Huh? If you bought it digitally, the online pass should be either part of the game or a separate download added to your list when you bought the game. You only have to buy them if got the game used.

Vitacat

No, the pass should automatically download and install when you buy the game. Mine did, along with the 2 free "preorder" costumes. You should not need to buy the pass. That's really only for people who buy the retail game used.

Call/email and (hope you get intelligent human being) get a refund.

Noi

i didn't expect to get it considering i PM'ed him 10 minutes after he post. thank you gaf for not being interested in LBP that time <3

You lucked out cause I PM'd him once via mobile, but the message didn't go through. By the time I realized that it didn't show up in my sentbox, you'd already yoink'd it. :p No hard feelings though!

No no no! Just use the code inside the game's case. With that code you can download the pass for free.

Digital copy, Mik. :V

hyogen

Neo Member
oh okay. it didn't let me pay for the $9.99 online pass anyway.

I've only completed level 1. I am still crossing my fingers about getting the preorder bonus costumes (even though i bought the digital copy today).

ffs I've been trying to download this all day long, everytime I get around the 600 - 800mb it says it can't download and the and I've to start all over again.

I really regret going DD with this one :(

I've only completed level 1. I am still crossing my fingers about getting the preorder bonus costumes (even though i bought the digital copy today).

if you're worried you can pm syroc. he may help.

Vitacat

Maybe try deleting the game, totally restart your Vita, then redownload the game. Hopefully all the extras install for you as well. Good luck.

Vitacat

ffs I've been trying to download this all day long, everytime I get around the 600 - 800mb it says it can't download and the and I've to start all over again.

I really regret going DD with this one :(

Nah, it's perfect DD material. You'll be happy once you get it. Sounds like you have router issues or something. Mine downloaded smoothly and installed all the promised extras.

lunch

there's ALWAYS ONE
Thanks for clearing that up.

This game is incredible. Tighter controls, great level design, and graphics that I cannot believe are running on vita. No a jaggy in sight.

Another amazing vita game. So glad I picked this up.

mauaus

How the hell do i ace levels ive gone through the first level a lot and im still missing 2 prize bubbles... help?

Noi

How the hell do i ace levels ive gone through the first level a lot and im still missing 2 prize bubbles... help?

Are you using the switch trigger to prevent yourself from having to suicide? You can't ace the level without it.

Edit: 6920 on Flower Pop, yessssss. \o/ I have never puzzle bobble'd harder in my life.

Demo did a really good job selling me on the game but buying seems to have reset all the progress in the game. Not the end of the world but still sucks to do all the intro levels again.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.

Besides, your user made costumes won't save in the transfer, it's pre-made outfits or the pieces only. You have to redo them.

I'm slightly disappointed my lipstick sackrabbit-in-a-speedo outfit isn't able to be made in the game (yet?). :(

Syroc

Tarsier Studios
Really glad to hear you are all enjoying it!

I'm slightly disappointed my lipstick sackrabbit-in-a-speedo outfit isn't able to be made in the game (yet?). :(

There is a Kissing Lips costume piece, a speedo costume piece and a Bunny Ear decoration piece. :)

bobbytkc

ADD New Gen Gamer
Wow, the demo is great. The touch controls are so seamless and perfect for this game. Very impressive.
I know, right?

Really, I think the reason why I love LBPVita is because of the touch controls. They really add to the game, and are really used well. I especially loved the back touch parts, simply because this is the first game where I found it used in an actually sensible and meaningful way.

In some bad news, I sent my Vita to the service centre and they confirmed that my gyroscope has malfunctioned, so I can't play LBP these few days. I hope they send me my new system quick, cuz Little king story is coming out next week!

Takao

Banned
I bought the game off of PSN and got the preorder bonuses as well. In fact, they and the online pass downloaded before the game did.

Chris_C

Anyone know a safe, reputable place to buy PSN cards online from outside the US? Best Buy has been sold out for months, Amazon doesn't sell them anymore at all, and Gamestop is refusing to accept my card :p

Ohnonono

Never been super interested in LBP stuff but I picked this up due to the praise on here. I really enjoy it so far! Already dropped too much monies on Sackboy costumes though! That said I never expected making my little dude look like FF and MGS characters would be so much fun!

magawolaz

So, what's up with the game on the EU Store?

I bought it last thursday, it all went well and it played great. But I noticed the Store page is still broken: there's no 'Download' button, no red-shopping bag, and I can't seem to rate it - which is a shame, because the game has less than 400 ratings with an average of 3.60/5.00 :(

The game is great, as soon as I collect all the bubbles I'll try making some levels. I already have something in mind :)

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
There's some pretty clever puzzle levels in the community. One with the Tetris blocks that you have to place in a shape created by the designer. Good game to download to have offline.

bobbytkc

ADD New Gen Gamer
There's some pretty clever puzzle levels in the community. One with the Tetris blocks that you have to place in a shape created by the designer. Good game to download to have offline.

Yea I saw that one. It was pretty damn hard.

Good thing there is an option to unlock all the stages at once, so you don't have to clear all 10 puzzles in one shot.

Top Bottom