• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LittleBigPlanet Vita |OT| Touch my sack ... boy

Grisby

298443_10151025104531831_1098926675_n.jpg

the launch t-shirt.

he's so cute <3
Hhhhmmmm.

Grisby

Finished! I gotta say the last 3 worlds are worthy of LBP. Good stuff although this version has definitely been a lot easier and I think a tad shorter then the previous two. Still, I had a great time and the fact that this is a perfect (even better in some ways) 'port' of it's big console brothers is amazing.

I need that first end credit song stat.

Finished! I gotta say the last 3 worlds are worthy of LBP. Good stuff although this version has definitely been a lot easier and I think a tad shorter then the previous two. Still, I had a great time and the fact that this is a perfect (even better in some ways) 'port' of it's big console brothers is amazing.

I need that first end credit song stat.

Just finished the 2nd world. Can't wait!

What a delightful piece of software. Just got the three scoreboard trophies by Acing the 2nd world bossfight. Everyone should be able to do it because 8000 pts. is the maximum amount of points you can earn, so you should easily be able to get in the top 25%

Hanmik

IIRC you get a badge for watching the credits all the way to the end (you can fast scroll it and still get it). I don't think you got a trophy. i can't remember that.

and off course that badge counts towards your 100% badge trophy... (or ?)

what badge..? trophy..? I skipped the credits.. 8O()

You can watch the credits from the Settings menu. You'll get a badge as a reward.

Honestly, I think all games should award trophies for watching the credits. The developers deserve recognition, even if they have to force that recognition upon you.

Jaeyden

You can watch the credits from the Settings menu. You'll get a badge as a reward.

Honestly, I think all games should award trophies for watching the credits. The developers deserve recognition, even if they have to force that recognition upon you.

Cheers mate :)

Loudninja

Quick update on LittleBigPlanet Cross-Goods! As many of you know, with Cross-Goods you only need to purchase a costume once to wear it across both LittleBigPlanet 2 and LittleBigPlanet PlayStation Vita. Now that the LBP PS Vita servers are live, those of you in North America may be wondering why you can’t access any content yet. Not to worry! Beginning Tuesday, September 25th, you’ll be able to head over to the PS Store and download a ton of your favorite costumes and goodies from other LittleBigPlanet games. With the latest patches, we’ve also updated our PS Store filters to make it easy for you to find your Cross-Goods enabled DLC. Once the content is live, you’ll be able to use the “free” filter in-game to see all the LBP content available to download free of charge, including your Cross-Goods. For more information about Cross-Goods in LittleBigPlanet, click here.
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/09/19/sack-it-to-me-calling-all-video-directors/

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/298443_10151025104531831_1098926675_n.jpg

the launch t-shirt.

he's so cute <3

Bet it costs $10 like the other two did.
Don't own any of them because $10 for a virtual outfit is too rich for my blood, IMO

Further spoiler:
Donkey should totally give away launch outfits and beta jackets (calling dibbs on that one) to some GAF people. I never get the betas so I don't get the beta jackets. T_T

Skyzard

Banned
UK PSN Version

Just bought LBP of the store "special edition" £30 (comes with the two extras that were previously mentioned).

I found it through a search. (was supposed to go up this friday).

anddo0

Sorry, haven't been following. But how do you get online?

I've already entered the online pass. The only thing I can select is story mode.

Grisby

I agree that all games should have credits in the end because yeah, it's more than fair for the devs to get their recognition. Sometimes though I think they go on too long with including marketing and all of the other bits and pieces(yeah, I know they deserve love too) but hey that's the state of our industry today with the big million dollar titles.

I also use a games credits to reflect on the whole game as an experience too but some of these are so long that I figured out the meaning of all life.

It's 42.

Mondriaan

Sorry, haven't been following. But how do you get online?

I've already entered the online pass. The only thing I can select is story mode.

You have to get through a few levels before the game will let you go online. It's like the previous LBP games in that respect.

Trevelyon

BLAH! Install error on PSN to Vita. Happened with Golden Abyss, Grav Rush and the MGSHDC too.

Oh well, fire up the ol' treystation.

pantsmith

Is the voice chat turned on automatically? I was playing with some dude earlier today and I'd hear him laugh every time either of us died in a hilarious way.

Unfortunately it seemed like the standard audio mix was a little off, since I think I heard him talking (to someone else) but it was hidden under the music. Only loud noises were getting through.

Oh, and I also just finished the story mode this afternoon, too. Thought the last world was really cool, though my favorite level was the
vault heist
in the 3rd world. Overall really charming, and enjoyed the story characters more than LBP2's, with the exception of Clive Handsforth.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Is the voice chat turned on automatically? I was playing with some dude earlier today and I'd hear him laugh every time either of us died in a hilarious way.

Yes, now you can hear people playing on the toilet like one GAF member did. :D

Unfortunately it seemed like the standard audio mix was a little off, since I think I heard him talking (to someone else) but it was hidden under the music. Only loud noises were getting through.

Oh, and I also just finished the story mode this afternoon, too. Thought the last world was really cool, though my favorite level was the
vault heist
in the 3rd world. Overall really charming, and enjoyed the story characters more than LBP2's, with the exception of Clive Handsforth.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=42306865&postcount=224

Syroc

Tarsier Studios
UK PSN Version

Just bought LBP of the store "special edition" £30 (comes with the two extras that were previously mentioned).

I found it through a search. (was supposed to go up this friday).

Oh, really? Can anyone confirm this? That would be great. :)

zeioIIDX

How in the world do you change the color on costumes that have the little tri-color icon next to them? I assume that means the color is customizable since it shows up green but when I wear it, it's another color.

andshrew

Oh, really? Can anyone confirm this? That would be great. :)

Yes, it's there but having trouble installing it. I downloaded it to the PS3 first and tried to copy over but after it completes the transfer it gives error C2-12383-7

Just trying to download direct to the Vita but I suspect it won't work either.

Edit- Yep, same error as copying from the PS3. Guess we'll have to wait a few more days.

Top Bottom