• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

London riots spreading through UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Veidt

Blasphemer who refuses to accept bagged milk as his personal savior
This is what you get when children don't get taught authority both at school or at home.
Give teachers the right to smack children again. Punish the parents.

Furret

Banned
zomgbbqftw said:
Fuck you. I went to a grammar school which was about 10-15% black, those kids had the same opportunities as me and they all have decent jobs now. The opportunities for every Londoner (bar the rich who send their kids to independent school) who goes to state sector is the same, if you don't take advantage of the opportunities given to you it is not the government's fault.

Blaming someone else for problems that these people have created for themselves is why we have such a large number of people dependent on benefits. Entitlement culture is fucked up, the world doesn't owe anyone a living, people have to work fucking hard to make sure they are equipped for the modern workplace.

I didn't get my job in finance by leaving school at 16 and signing onto the dole, my friend André (who is black) didn't get his job working in scientific research and development for the government by signing onto the dole either, we both worked fucking hard at school (and he used to live in the local estate) to make something of ourselves.

Bravo.

justjohn

marrec said:
*facepalm+sigh*

Fuck it... I give up.

I officially give zomg the authority to come up with a solution.

Of the FINAL kind.

If you know what I mean...
the sad thing is though, the asians will be attacking innocent blacks who havent done anything wrong and just as disgusted with this as anyone else.

imagine if groups of blacks decided to attack innocent asians because some muslim bomber blew up a bus. as one of the most hated minorities in this country, they should know how unhealthy it is to tar everyone with the same brush based on the actions of a few.

Furret

Banned
Phonomezer said:
Yeah, I'm aware. UK is the only country I've ever lived in that call Pakistani and Indian people "Asian".

The world > UK.

:p

So you're ignoring the fact that Indians call themselves Asian?

marrec

Banned
thezerofire said:
Do you call Mexican people North American? Do you call Brazilian people South American? Do you refer to someone from Germany as just European? The only times this is done is with Asia and Africa, seemingly.

Er... yes.

Also, I call mexican people Latinos. And Brazillian people South Americans.

Veidt

Blasphemer who refuses to accept bagged milk as his personal savior
what kind of black are we talking about here?
There's loads of somalis in birmingham. I don't think there have ever been race wars between asians/Somalis. They have the muslim thing going.

gerg

thezerofire said:
Do you call Mexican people North American? Do you call Brazilian people South American? Do you refer to someone from Germany as just European? The only times this is done is with Asia and Africa, seemingly.

I do also refer to people as Indian and Irani and Pakistani (and so on).

Dakota47 said:
Cheers, gonna see if I can find the whole album tomorrow.
Dude it's weird man, this track...it's like a prophecy from 2004/5! Real angry about everything in this situation right now

But that's a dream and me I put reality first
And yeah it's real that these fiends wanna steal your mums purse
Does it seem, the whole of this manor is cursed
Like the bubble is boilin and just waitin to burst
This generations gettin worse-these yoot man are comin up
Nuttins out there for 'em so they just don't give a fuck
And they gettin to lose so then, they're out on streets late nights confused again
You put your feet in Their shoes for them
And you see what you can do for them
And you too might screw for them
And this ain't really nuttin new for them
A man like you will probably label them a hooligan

marrec

Banned
Veidt said:
There's loads of somalis in birmingham. I don't think there have ever been race wars between asians/Somalis. They have the muslim thing going.

No doubt it's just a rumor to try and discredit people of muslim faith? I just don't see them grouping up to attack any random black person they see.

Goron2000

best junior ever
marrec said:
Is it possible people are just spreading rumors in a time of turmoil because of latent racism?
I know that the football crowds are out tonight and that the asians are going to be pissed at yesterdays murders, it's going to be ugly tonight in Birmingham. I'd recommend everyone to stay inside tonight whatever race or religion.

article-2024203-0D5EF66400000578-774_470x728.jpg

justjohn

Veidt said:
west indians/ss africans

Detox

zomgbbqftw said:
Fuck you. I went to a grammar school which was about 10-15% black, those kids had the same opportunities as me and they all have decent jobs now. The opportunities for every Londoner (bar the rich who send their kids to independent school) who goes to state sector is the same, if you don't take advantage of the opportunities given to you it is not the government's fault.

Blaming someone else for problems that these people have created for themselves is why we have such a large number of people dependent on benefits. Entitlement culture is fucked up, the world doesn't owe anyone a living, people have to work fucking hard to make sure they are equipped for the modern workplace.

I didn't get my job in finance by leaving school at 16 and signing onto the dole, my friend André (who is black) didn't get his job working in scientific research and development for the government by signing onto the dole either, we both worked fucking hard at school (and he used to live in the local estate) to make something of ourselves.
My own school was and probably still is 40% Black, 40% Turkish, 10% Asian and the rest a mix of Eastern Europeans and some White English people. There are a lot of opportunities up until the end of college and quite frankly if you don't take them you only got yourself to blame. It might be damn hard to achieve but you got to work to get out.

SmokyDave

Veidt said:
The occupants of the car that mowed down the 3 Muslims were black, iirc. I'd imagine that is the catalyst.

We really don't need a race war on top of this shit.

thezerofire said:

That's because when it comes to people from the Americas, nationality doesn't matter as much. In the United States, they're all dumped under the term "Latino" (regardless of ancestry). And if I was referring to a group made up of German, French, and English people, I'd most likely refer to them as European. I assume that most of these examples of "Asian" refer to multiple ethnicities.

Twinduct

Bleepey said:
I thought the DA was the white party.

Lol, not really. DA likes to believe them to be the acceptable middle of all races.
Sadly they are seen as the white party by anyone outside of their voting circle.

Having said that, I was referring to the FF+ =D

zomgbbqftw said:

evilwart

thezerofire said:

Well if you didn't know the exact country that they are from, you generally refer to people by their continent or group culture/ethnicity.

Furret said:
So you're ignoring the fact that Indians call themselves Asian?

I realise in the UK that they call and identify themselves Asian, though I would have assumed they would just call themselves Indian or Punjabi, Yerukula, Rajasthani, Hindu, etc

unomas

Banned
zomgbbqftw said:

Agreed, and I firmly believe a society of people who've grown up with entitlements makes for a society of selfish, greedy, and uneducated assholes.

SmokyDave

DoctorWho said:
Are Chavs given track suits at birth?
Metaphorically, yes. Their mums are given £500 as a reward for having a functioning vagina when the child is born. It gets spent on fags, cider, chicken nuggets and tracksuits.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Gary Whitta said:
Give him a break, he's probably got three kids to feed.

Three kids to feed with... wine?

Kid's Jesus confirmed.

marrec

Banned
SmokyDave said:
Metaphorically, yes. Their mums are given £500 as a reward for having a functioning vagina when the child is born. It gets spent on fags, cider, chicken nuggets and tracksuits.

Man, I wish I had a funtioning vagina. :(

But all I've got is this giant one I get for being a bleeding-heart librel.

Meus Renaissance said:

Am I the only one who feels in addition to jail, another outcome of this should be parental custody being terminated in a number of cases and not given to someone else in the family, unless they never associate with the shit part (though anyone who knows family law knows that doesn't always work). More so they should be spread around the UK so it's harder to re-associate with scum groups of their friends.

Look I know it sounds like I'm talking about what happened to aboriginal kids or Native American kid, but I don't mean all, I mean those found to have committed crimes or have parents (possibly both, but maybe only one) who have violated the law during these riots with due process protections.

SmokyDave said:

Under Labour, but now they are given a £250 trust which only the child can access at age 18.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom