• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

holysan

The next event will be this token crap again. Oh man, it will take a while until we get the superior score matches, at least if they follow the JP order.

m0t0k1

Wonderful Rush is my JAM!!!!!!!! i guess Kotori is giving me strength

4icp1.jpg

Also never knew that robbing first place can feel so good. But these guys should use pure teams if you want to win.

froliq

It doesn't show the leader of the team they pick, but always the one of their main formation like on on your friends list. Your own leader does change however for the scoring screen.

m0t0k1

It doesn't show the leader of the team they pick, but always the one of their main formation like on on your friends list. Your own leader does change however for the scoring screen.

Ah i did not know thanks! Now to select my N team as my main to troll people. Hope these people are going to enjoy based jennifer.

Reknoc

I have the right amount of LP to play 2 15s and 1 Snow Halation lol so I do that since I only play on occasion at the moment.

Chariot

It's not only Snow Halation but all non 15LP songs. Useless bonus at the moment.
Ok, yeah pretty useless. It's kind of sad. I have some of the hard songs not on SS, although I could. It's just that they give on marcaron less. Gotta get em all once the event ends.

The hell! How have I not seen that video. I'm pretty sure I watched index, and don't remember that.
Well, that's your brain protecting you from stupid. It's the very first arc of season 2. I really looking forward to the Battle Royale arc and the next Arc in Railgun. The less Touma and Index, the better the stuff gets.

I really like these pajamas...

Yep, I got my Kotori SR card yesterday! Maybe I even get one for the event rank if all goes well!

Also watched 3 and 4 season 2 episodes yesterday. The Nico episode was tearjerking. And are A-RISE evil? I suppose not, but lol if they dont want to put pressure to the 9 girls.

i love western musicals, i wonder if japanese ones would be any good

lol, this is what happens when you are a day without entering gaf. Yep, I would love to watch an anime with western style musical pieces.

holysan

There doesn’t seem to be some sort of region block which prevents non-JP players to purchase loveca, so my already registered CC works just fine. Tempted to secure a second Rin card, since it won’t be possible otherwise. Hmmm.

m0t0k1

There doesn’t seem to be some sort of region block which prevents non-JP players to purchase loveca, so my already registered CC works just fine. Tempted to secure a second Rin card, since it won’t be possible otherwise. Hmmm.

Yeah these people love your money does not matter which currency it is. You also missed the guarrenteed SR draw by a day i should at least wait for that before throwing cash at it. These japanese people are crazy and things are heating up even more at the end of the event so if you want that second SR it is going to be a bigger challenge then on the english version

I am moving up pretty fast of my daily goal. 2500 points a day seems doable. Also quitting the Eng version for a while after the event until there is an event i like. I can't hear no happy holidays for a long while. Guess playing 2 LL games is a bit much at the moment. During summer break i will have plenty of time again to do some more gaming :)

elhaym

Yeah these people love your money does not matter which currency it is. You also missed the guarrenteed SR draw by a day i should at least wait for that before throwing cash at it. These japanese people are crazy and things are heating up even more at the end of the event so if you want that second SR it is going to be a bigger challenge then on the english version

I am moving up pretty fast of my daily goal. 2500 points a day seems doable. Also quitting the Eng version for a while after the event until there is an event i like. I can't hear no happy holidays for a long while. Guess playing 2 LL games is a bit much at the moment. During summer break i will have plenty of time again to do some more gaming :)

I was considering putting the ENG one on hold after the event, but honestly, each rankup is still gonna be important for the next event. I'm so far down the slope of despair in the JP one that I consider this a chance to start off well.

m0t0k1

I was considering putting the ENG one on hold after the event, but honestly, each rankup is still gonna be important for the next event. I'm so far down the slope of despair in the JP one that I consider this a chance to start off well.

I can almost S-rank hard songs with my JPN team so it is kind of fun since i have not unlocked everything. in the ENG version i unlocked already all the content and replaying it all the time would not make me move up. So after i get the SR all i can do is replay the same songs. That is why i want to wait a bit so there is more content. I prefer the low rank to be honest. You level up more which means you can play more. when i play the english version i level up twice a day so even if i have 30lp i still get 60 extra. In the jpn version i level up like once every 2 days if i play all the time. I can't imagine getting even higher level.

firehawk12

Subete no aware

I think I'm abandoning the TW version for a while, or at least until the next event. lol
I'm probably going to dial back my second JP account, even if it had such a lucky SR draw.

How frequent are the story updates though? I would hope they start adding new songs to the US version after the event is over anyway.

m0t0k1

I think I'm abandoning the TW version for a while, or at least until the next event. lol
I'm probably going to dial back my second JP account, even if it had such a lucky SR draw.

How frequent are the story updates though? I would hope they start adding new songs to the US version after the event is over anyway.

Normally the JPN version gets a story update after an event or at least an update like new normals or rares for example. I don't know about the english version but i am hoping it will be the same. Also the TWN version has better support then the English i heard. They already got 2 new normal packs. and the kotori event was live earlier. but i cant confirm all of that.

In that uncomfortable position where I'm four songs from ranking up, but only have the LP/macaroons for three songs. Hate waiting like this.

Yui

There is always an update as soon as the event is over. Update = the next chapter of the story + 1 new song + new cards for the premium draw + 1 new card for the FP draw.
The next event will start 5 days after the previous one. At least that's how the JP version is doing it.

m0t0k1

In that uncomfortable position where I'm four songs from ranking up, but only have the LP/macaroons for three songs. Hate waiting like this.

Hang in there. At least the wait is shorter then waiting for an full LP charge. Should only be 1,5 hours if you are 4 hard songs away.

From 1000 something in the event rank to 576 in only one morning.

Yeah, I couldnt play sweet holyday yesterday and it shows. Im also strating to play in hard, and now I can get the same points avarage as doing S/S on medium. Holy shit if the middle end part isnt difficult as hell, I dont know even where to put my fingers, I think ive crossed my hands more than a few times.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Normally the JPN version gets a story update after an event or at least an update like new normals or rares for example. I don't know about the english version but i am hoping it will be the same. Also the TWN version has better support then the English i heard. They already got 2 new normal packs. and the kotori event was live earlier. but i cant confirm all of that.
Yeah, I'm seeing a couple of Normals in the TW version that I didn't get in the US version.

There is always an update as soon as the event is over. Update = the next chapter of the story + 1 new song + new cards for the premium draw + 1 new card for the FP draw.
The next event will start 5 days after the previous one. At least that's how the JP version is doing it.
Hopefully they keep up a similar schedule... I just wonder though, maybe we're the only ones who are being stupid and grinding all the way to the top, but it seems like if you want to get the Kotori, you will reach rank 40 regardless... and the last new song in the US version is way back at rank 27.

JoeFu

Banned
I haven't touched the TW game after my 50 stone draw. Was close to 50 again but I'll need new idols to max bond to get there.

Dang the TW one has another SR and up guarantee.... Whyyyyy ENG ver pls

froliq

Did 2 single pulls on the lily white box. That UR Umi was calling me, but ..despair. Training outfit Umi R is nice at least.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
well you're gonna have to grind anyway whether you do it now or later

just saw Mokoi is still first by 4000! wonder if the guy in 2nd is stockpiling a bunch of macarons
At lower level, you get more plays though through level ups. It's why a lot of people have their cards, while at level 50, I'm stuck waiting for more LP at sitting at 9500 points for the event.
I'm seeing the same thing happen in the scoring event, where my second account is going through the ranks faster than my account at level 50.

I haven't touched the TW game after my 50 stone draw. Was close to 50 again but I'll need new idols to max bond to get there.
Since they're not doing anything for iOS users - they hint at maybe running the event again later, which they already did in Japan I guess? - I'm just putting it on standby until the next event at least. The allure of the free 50 draw is nice though. lol

And you know what, if the US version did a 20% loveca buy bonus like in the TW version, I'd probably be convinced to put cash into the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom