• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeFu

Banned
Add me I switched my main back to UR hanayo. Sorry Ferawyn is you are a Gaffer, not on the list so removing you.

Thanks for letting me add you! Just sent the request. Didn't have to look for your ID as I just went to rankings and clicked your name haha

also more despair
iSm0XsO1AIowh.png

I'm pretty sure I'm 72 points from S score

JoeFu

Banned
The part that makes me mad is if I had one more Perfect I probably would have gotten S rank. I had 1 less Perfect than the image I posted before. SO mad

I finally got a full combo on the event song. But I was mere pixels away from getting an S rank. Maybe if I get more perfects...
or spend loveca

Draxal

I'm at 28572

Nico and Eli are pretty bad pure Rs

Ayup it seems like the only Rs worth using are

Smile Honoka/Rin/Nico
Pure Hanayo/Nozomi/Kotori
Cool Eli/Umi/Maki

and the rest are just filler.

SR Kotori's leader skill will get you that S rank easily.

Do you have your team set up per the note distribution? Cause that helps

pKp12d1.jpg

Is the note distribution only effected by the attribute or does the Idol's individual rating get impacted? Like, if you have a team of all Pures, does positioning matter? (outside of the center position bonus)

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Is the note distribution only effected by the attribute or does the Idol's individual rating get impacted? Like, if you have a team of all Pures, does positioning matter? (outside of the center position bonus)
You want your highest rated characters to be in the slots with the higher numbers.

I'll have to remember that list when I finally get my SR Kotori. 4 more plays of a 15 LP song before I finally have her! (and finally have something better than a R) I'm so tempted to spend a loveca to get her faster.

Hugstable

Banned
I'll have to remember that list when I finally get my SR Kotori. 4 more plays of a 15 LP song before I finally have her! (and finally have something better than a R) I'm so tempted to spend a loveca to get her faster.

:D

Also if I get back on sunday, do you guys think it would be possible to still get the Rin SR event card in JP version. I must have Rin SR :)

Thanks for letting me add you! Just sent the request. Didn't have to look for your ID as I just went to rankings and clicked your name haha

also more despair

I'm pretty sure I'm 72 points from S score

How many points does your team have counting UR Hanayo?
EDIT Ah just read some comments above.

Yui

Also if I get back on sunday, do you guys think it would be possible to still get the Rin SR event card in JP version. I must have Rin SR :)

Yeah I think you will still be able to make it. I usually end up with 29.000-31.000 points without using any loveca stones.

Hugstable

Banned
Yeah I think you will still be able to make it. I usually end up with 29.000-31.000 points without using any loveca stones.

Yay! Gonna be working hard at it once I get back. Plus I still just started the JP version so I still got a decent amount of Loveca. Still wanna do my 10+1 draw on jp version too.

Congrats on becoming a member too Yui! My post count jumped way up once I found this topic and game, went from like 500 to like 750 posts now.

I always kept playing the English version, but a Rin SR or Maki SR is enough to wanna get me to switch to JPN version full time if I get it :3.

9HHFUqn.gif

m0t0k1

How many points do you get per game?

Repost time!

song is based on lp so easy is 5lp normal 10lp hard 15lp and expert 25lp

How the scoring works
eventscore0lpto.jpg

Score based on performance.
Expert × S × 1st = 408
Expert × A × 1st = 391
Expert × S × 2nd = 375
Expert × B × 1st = 374
Expert × A × 2nd = 360
Expert × C × 1st = 357
Expert × B × 2nd = 344
Expert × S × 3rd = 343
Expert × No × 1st = 340
Expert × C × 2nd = 328
Expert × A × 3rd = 328
Expert × S × 4th = 326
Expert × B × 3rd = 314
Expert × No × 2nd = 313
Expert × A × 4th = 313
Expert × C × 3rd = 300
Expert × B × 4th = 299
Expert × No × 3rd = 286
Expert × C × 4th = 286
Expert × No × 4th = 272
Hard × S × 1st = 245
Hard × A × 1st = 234
Hard × S × 2nd = 225
Hard × B × 1st = 224
Hard × A × 2nd = 216
Hard × C × 1st = 214
Hard × B × 2nd = 206
Hard × S × 3rd = 205
Hard × No × 1st = 204
Hard × C × 2nd = 197
Hard × A × 3rd = 197
Hard × S × 4th = 196
Hard × B × 3rd = 188
Hard × No × 2nd = 187
Hard × A × 4th = 187
Hard × C × 3rd = 180
Hard × B × 4th = 179
Hard × No × 3rd = 171
Hard × C × 4th = 171
Hard × No × 4th = 163
Normal × S × 1st = 134
Normal × A × 1st = 128
Normal × S × 2nd = 123
Normal × B × 1st = 122
Normal × A × 2nd = 118
Normal × C × 1st = 117
Normal × B × 2nd = 113
Normal × S × 3rd = 112
Normal × No × 1st = 111
Normal × C × 2nd = 107
Normal × A × 3rd = 107
Normal × S × 4th = 107
Normal × B × 3rd = 103
Normal × No × 2nd = 102
Normal × A × 4th = 102
Normal × C × 3rd = 98
Normal × B × 4th = 98
Normal × No × 3rd = 93
Normal × C × 4th = 93
Expert Fail = 91
Normal × No × 4th = 89
Hard Fail = 55
Easy × S × 1st = 54
Easy × A × 1st = 52
Easy × B × 1st = 50
Easy × S × 2nd = 50
Easy × A × 2nd = 48
Easy × C × 1st = 47
Easy × B × 2nd = 46
Easy × No × 1st = 45
Easy × S × 3rd = 45
Easy × C × 2nd = 43
Easy × A × 3rd = 43
Easy × S × 4th = 43
Easy × B × 3rd = 42
Easy × No × 2nd = 41
Easy × A × 4th = 41
Easy × C × 3rd = 40
Easy × B × 4th = 40
Easy × No × 3rd = 38
Easy × C × 4th = 38
Easy × No × 4th = 36
Normal Fail = 30
Easy Fail = 12

No means no rank so not enough points for a c
and fail means not completed the song.

Hugstable

Banned
I really don't think i can do another LL game it really would be the death of me. I could add the new versions too the op though. How many versions are there actually. JPN, ENG, TWN and?

What is the TWN versions exactly and how far along I the updates or songs are they. Im thinking about go to JPN version til another big English update since JPN version has so many more songs.

m0t0k1

What is the TWN versions exactly and how far along I the updates or songs are they. Im thinking about go to JPN version til another big English update since JPN version has so many more songs.

Its the taiwanese version of this game. It released at the same time as the english version only it is managed by a different company then the ENG and JPN version. So buying loveca is cheaper and it updates a bit more. The kotori event started earlier and they already released 2 normal packs so it has more normals then on the english version but still way less then JPN. But in songs and UR it still is the same as the english version at the moment but i guess they want to deliver the content faster then the english version.

But... but... what about the story? You won't be able to read it! D-:
I guess nobody cares

Hugstable

Banned
Its the taiwanese version of this game. It released at the same time as the english version only it is managed by a different company then the ENG and JPN version. So buying loveca is cheaper and it updates a bit more. The kotori event started earlier and they already released 2 normal packs so it has more normals then on the english version but still way less then JPN. But in songs and UR it still is the same as the english version at the moment but i guess they want to deliver the content faster then the english version.

Cool thanks m0t0k! Think I'm gonna stick to JP version when I get back and stay with it especially of I get Rin event card. Might be hard though considering it's score match and my levels are low.

Hugstable

Banned
I guess nobody cares

Is there any more story sections in any other updates. Im like rank 41 in the english version, so I'm pretty much waiting for new events and songs. If there is new story I will go back to english version for it since I cant read Japanese. If I remember correctly there wasnt that much story though haha

m0t0k1

I guess nobody cares

Lol like most of us understands the japanese version we still play it :p

Cool thanks m0t0k! Think I'm gonna stick to JP version when I get back and stay with it especially of I get Rin event card. Might be hard though considering it's score match and my levels are low.

Yui told me that they match you up against players with about the same level in idols so if your points total is 20000 it tries to match you up with people of the same score. So for example i only faced SR players since i have about 4 SR members on my team. Last time i played a score event i only had one SR in total and was only good in my cool team. So then i faced a lot of people with just an R. Although match ups don't always work sometimes you get robbed like posted in competition results on the board.

Congrats, I just got her too!
And during the practice session that followed, I almost fed her to an N card. That scared the hell out of me. XD
If I remember correctly there wasnt that much story though haha
Yeah, it's pretty much weak fillers for the anime but I want to know what happens anyway. :p

tenton

Congrats, I just got her too!
And during the practice session that followed, I almost fed her to an N card. That scared the hell out of me. XD

Do what I do. Immediately go to your members list and favorite the card. You can't feed favorited cards. In fact, favorite all the cards you don't want to accidentally feed.

Congrats to all! Enjoy your pillow talk with Kotori. Come on LP, recharge faster...

Do what I do. Immediately go to your members list and favorite the card. You can't feed favorited cards. In fact, favorite all the cards you don't want to accidentally feed.

I should do this.

Haha, that must be pretty much the face I made when I realized what I was about to do.
I usually do that but the excitement probably made me forget. I should be more careful in the future.
*highfives Ginko*
*Kotori fives Chariot*

froliq

PIPING HOT RICE

Is there any more story sections in any other updates. Im like rank 41 in the english version, so I'm pretty much waiting for new events and songs. If there is new story I will go back to english version for it since I cant read Japanese. If I remember correctly there wasnt that much story though haha

The japanese version goes to chapter 19!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom