• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently, some people play the game a lot, get good cards but can't get good skill. :p
You did lonliest baby on hard with full combo? my respect i am having a lot of trouble with it.
Ho no, I'm not that brave!
I play on Normal. Otherwise, I'd probably not even get a rank at the end of a song. But since I already won enough event points for the day I should try a few Hard songs to see how it goes...

m0t0k1

Apparently, some people play the game a lot, get good cards but can't get good skill. :p

Ho no, I'm not that brave!
I play on Normal. Otherwise, I'd probably not even get a rank at the end of a song. But since I already won enough event points for the day I should try a few Hard songs to see how it goes...

I did a 1+1 in my head withouth seeing the combo count :p Lonliest baby FC + me suffering was wow you are good :p Here is the hard version if you are interested.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJfwdSMjbHQ Good luck on your hard session I still need to recharge in jpn version. Back to my kotori unlocking.

Mokoi

Banned
Decided to do a single pull
50NTIzll.png

and
jbQy7UO5esrmx.png

elhaym

You did lonliest baby on hard with full combo? my respect i am having a lot of trouble with it.

That and the S2 OP are killing me for some reason. I consistently mess up one place in the latter. I keep praying for Cutie Panther because I can eaaaaaasily FC that, last time with 2 greats.
I still came in 3rd place by 10k.

Aytrial

What's that honor student bonus thing?

You get an extra Love Gem once it's full.

Awesome, right?

To spite you.

In the english version:
You, safs, recnok, guybrush freeman, azusa, froliq, grim heaper, Mokoi, Lockon (had 2 in a single draw) according to our Idolism pyramid

9 of us?

Do we start our own version of μ's?

No I won't give in

WHAT IF TOLD YOU THERE WAS A CHANCE FOR A UR NOZOMI?!

Hugstable

Banned
You had to go there. :(

BTW you're also ranked 2 in the overall rankings. You're a monster.

Thankies <3

I believe in you too pheonix! Can't always have bad luck. You will overcome the despair with the hope of a Nico UR!

I hope my luck picks up in the english version when I go back. I want the Rin and Maki SR but with all the different SR I dont think it's gonna happen

I thought that was just you. Is this all one big trick where everyone here is out to steal my luck?

Oh uh, he's on to us. :D

alexein

I finally passed the 10000 points.
And i got a smile kotori from a hard song.
I'm going to try but i'll never nake it to top 2000

Try Hard at the JPN event > Play Sore wa bokutachi no kiseki > Fail hard
Well, that didn't go very well. Normal it is.
I don't bully anyone though

Nozomi doesn't count
Bullying Love Live's miko is probably a bad idea. She'll destroy all your good karma in no time.
And Nozomi is lovely so I'll protect her with my life!

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
I believe in you phoenix. One day you will shine.

Yesterday I was 1100. Today and I am around 550 in the rankings. 5 stones is nothing if it means I can get another SR

Totally trying to justify myself here

alexein

I got lucky to get a card from a song, but i go also from 4 pure nico, 3 pure nozomi.
And nico sucks big time at lvl 20 shes weaker than my non trained nozomi.
And thats the 2 idols i like the least.
At least i have all 3 eli R and 2 idolized. Shes a goddess.

Im at episode 5 of the first season and nozomi is a scheming b****

Enron

Banned
Ok, how does this happen. When i stopped earlier I was ranked 2300ish. Now I am in the top 2000. What sorcery is this?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom