• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got the alpaca and after that I got a heart, how many rewards does this event have and am I going too slow?

oh btw I got my first full combo on a hard song! :D :D :D

Chariot

/deletes Chariot off his list

Yes.
:(

I blame Aytrial.

Im at episode 5 of the first season and nozomi is a scheming b****
Yo, no swearing against Nozomi. People who hate Nozomi have to commit Idol Manager Seppuku. Except safs.

I sent you a friend request but you never accepted. Meanie.
D:
I'm so sorry, but I didn't know that you still have a free slot.

Ok, how does this happen. When i stopped earlier I was ranked 2300ish. Now I am in the top 2000. What sorcery is this?!
Idol Manager Seppuku. Better going out this way, than swearing against Nozomi.
I just got the alpaca and after that I got a heart, how many rewards does this event have and am I going too slow?

Gratz
Look here for Rewards

tenton

Your rank doesn't immediately update after you complete a song.

It updates every hour or so..

It updates once an hour, on the half hour (for the previous hour's stats). This is both the Event Song high score and the overall Event Score.

When we get the ScoreMatch, it does the same thing,except when you go to play, you'll see your current ranking.

None of the GAFfers on my list have URs. I'm relying on randoms here!

I should just delete you all.
So cold blooded.

Congrats on the combo!

List of event rewards here

It's mostly just gold, friend points and loveca. You can get a SR Kotori @ 11k points.

m0t0k1

You can see the reward list on the event page in the game. I did a list by that was a lot of pages ago. The most important price is midway and that is a sr kotori. You need 11.000 points for her. So I think you are halfway there but only 2 days left so it is going to be hard. Also congratulations on your fc :D
Edit: typing on mobile makes me so slow.

elhaym

If I ever get this song again in the JP event, it'll be too soon.

BpexeaSIQAA4Tgv.jpg

Who am I kidding? It'll probably be all I have to play. =(

Kumubou

I never understood how anyone could like Nico, she's such a fraud.

I was in despair realizing I only have 4,200 event points... then I realize I have about 1,000 macarons on deck. Then I despair again, realizing I'm going to have to grind Sweet & Sweet Holiday about 345435643 times.

chrono01

Just under 13,000 points now, and I might burn a few more Loveca Stones to make sure I'm within the top 1000.

It's so boring, though, replaying Sweet & Sweet Holiday over and over again. That song will never leave the confines of my head.

Just under 13,000 points now, and I might burn a few more Loveca Stones to make sure I'm within the top 1000.

It's so boring, though, replaying Sweet & Sweet Holiday over and over again. That song will never leave the confines of my head.

Chokorēto...Oishī
Chokorēto...Oishī
Chokorēto...Oishī
Chokorēto...Oishī
Chokorēto...Oishī
Chokorēto...Oishī
Chokorēto...Oishī
Chokorēto...Oishī
Chokorēto...Oishī
Chokorēto...Oishī
Chokorēto...Oishī

Hachitora

SR Kotori get!

No longer am I a peasant with with only Rares and Normals to my name!
Welcome to the club! Don't worry about those bullies, I'll add you too. I need to start deleting some of these randoms to make room for some of you guys.
Except for the ones with URs, need to use those :D

PewPewK

I wonder if I can still get the SR Kotori without spending any Loveca. Have 9000 event points, so need 2000 more. Am totally out of macaroons, though.

It says the event ends 12 AM June 10th, so I'm guessing that means the second it ticks over from 11:59 PM June 9th is when the event ends, correct?

If so that probably gives me enough time.

tenton

I wonder if I can still get the SR Kotori without spending any Loveca. Have 9000 event points, so need 2000 more. Am totally out of macaroons, though.

It says the event ends 12 AM June 10th, so I'm guessing that means the second it ticks over from 11:59 PM June 9th is when the event ends, correct?

Yes, but you have to finish the song before it ticks over for it to count. That's 12AM, June 10th, UTC. That's 5PM Pacific Daylight Time, 8PM Eastern Daylight Time, 11PM British Summer Time. So Monday, around 11 minutes ago from this post.

Hachitora

That should be enough time. I don't spend any loveca and I get around 1,000-2,000 points a day. Though that's because I'm playing the game nonstop and playing MOBAs while I wait for my LP to recharge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom