• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

stryke

I actually turn off the super su and played it for a bit before. I then did the steps mentioned. It did downloaded something after I did that too, so what ever crashed(?) for you was not related to the download.

Heh, oh well good to know it worked for someone.

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
I've got all the love gems from the normal girls available now. The wait for an update begins. Have they said anything about when updates will happen or if the english version will be continually supported?

bobawesome

I just realized I have two of the same four star idol. Is there anything I can do with two such as special training them into a super rare after maxing level/bond?

Acid08

Banned
I don't know if it's my phone or what but sometimes the circles disappear and I end up failing songs even though it looks like I'm hitting every note on perfect or great. The circles also stutter sometimes.

It'll literally fail me in the middle of a song that I've done perfectly. Is there some mechanic I'm missing?

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
Blegh, fc'd all the songs, hit the ceiling, interest is FADING. These bikini clad anime cards can only tide me for so long.

Jintor

How many songs are totally available in english? I haven't hit rank 11 yet. (But I just picked up fortune-teller girl in a card draw yayyyyy)

Reknoc

Didn't know MA was in english but I thought it was kind of boring.

I think ATM here, FF Agito is really popular on iOS and Android. I've seen some people playing the new PSO game as well but I don't think that's on android.

PSO2es came out like a month earlier than the iOS version.

Chariot

The worst.
Everyone knows that Kaga is the best.
I only read KanColle hentai doujinshis

The current english version should have 65 cards in total.

2 x UR
9 x SR
27 x R
27 x N

The current japanese version has like 75+ N cards.
Whaaaat. Ich habe 20 N and don't get any new ones for two days (and I am playing rather frequently). Am I just unlucky or are there different rarities within the N?

Why does it look like orange-head is in the center for most of the albums?
It's disturbing me.
Dude, don't talk shit about Honoka the crazy rainwitch.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Whaaaat. Ich habe 20 N and don't get any new ones for two days (and I am playing rather frequently). Am I just unlucky or are there different rarities within the N?
It feels like there are probabilities based on their primary stat values. I keep getting the same low level Ns from completing songs, for instance.

m0t0k1

Yeah i rarely get different girls from ranking only when i do the draw i get new ones. Usually those same girls all become sacrefices for the SR umi god at the moment till she is about level 45.

Also if people are interested here is the apk file for the japanese version
http://platinumdis.co/lovelive
saw that the OT of puzzle and dragons also has apk files in it so this should be fine. Also going to add this to the op

Chariot

Also if people are interested here is the apk file for the japanese version
http://platinumdis.co/lovelive
saw that the OT of puzzle and dragons also has apk files in it so this should be fine. Also going to add this to the op
Interesting, I think I stick with jsut the western version. I hate it, when I have to different stages of progress :D

Also DM related videos still bonkers.

j1ahxDUqyFNB1.png

If only search enginge and related videos would work...

m0t0k1

Interesting, I think I stick with jsut the western version. I hate it, when I have to different stages of progress :D

Also DM related videos still bonkers.

j1ahxDUqyFNB1.png

If only search enginge and related videos would work...

But just think about it more LP :D so if you want to practice a song or get some expert songs in try the jpn version for a bit and then go back and own in the english version. Also lol my bar is filled with other love live stuff so i guess you searched some things on the internet :D

alexein

So i use my free scouting and got Eri again after starting with her, is it my destiny? Lol
I idolized her But I just have a R Eri and lots of N , no luck today .

And how do I level up skills?

Chariot

But just think about it more LP :D so if you want to practice a song or get some expert songs in try the jpn version for a bit and then go back and own in the english version. Also lol my bar is filled with other love live stuff so i guess you searched some things on the internet :D
Well, I'm ok with waiting. I have stuff to do and every 6 minutes that forces me to do something is precious :D
And well, I don't know if I have a fetish vor the Rise of the Nazi Party, but I think it just reacted to the "Party" and threw the next best thing to me. The Dailymotion Search enginge is imo terrible, it can't take multiple words in context. When I am searching for Anime OPs and EDs I get more full episodes of the anime, than actual songs.
I would use Dailymotion more, if I could find what I am searching for. The only thing I have left is to upload things myself. ;___; (although the Abo on AnimeSlovenija helps a bit)

raven said:
you feed the card with the same skill. There is a way to get 100% skill up, which is feeding the same skill lvls. So you do 1+1, 2+2, 3+3, and so on..

I just gonna bookmark his post now :D

m0t0k1

So i use my free scouting and got Eri again after starting with her, is it my destiny? Lol
I idolized her But I just have a R Eri and lots of N , no luck today .

Raven answered this a couple of pages ago

you feed the card with the same skill. There is a way to get 100% skill up, which is feeding the same skill lvls. So you do 1+1, 2+2, 3+3, and so on..

omg you edited that in or i am blind :lol and yeah dailymotion needs work in his search engine. But i think the encoding is better then on YT if i compare the 720p gundam build fighters op to the one on YT it looks better.

holysan

About how many attribute points does my team need for a S-Rank on hard, let's say for the first red stage (Bokura no LIVE Kimi to no LIFE)?

Chariot

omg you edited that in or i am blind :lol and yeah dailymotion needs work in his search engine. But i think the encoding is better then on YT if i compare the 720p gundam build fighters op to the one on YT it looks better.
Haha, yeah I did. had trouble to find that post and then had to wait 30 seconds to search again.

And yes, Dailymotion is superior in speed and quality, thats why I use it to upload anime ops and eds. Its also nice to have all videos automaticaly on 720p, its always a hassle with YouTube. I just wish that it finally fixes it problems, then people would actually use it.

alexein

Well then lvl up skill is the last thing to do . you need too much card.
I hope to get a ll girl today.
Is it just cannon fodder when finish a song? or is it possible to get a R

Chariot

Does anyone know what Nico's ultr-

no-words-homer-into-brush.gif
I think a lot hentai doujinshi are hillarious. Some because they want it, some because they're so weird and over the top.

jp6c2onyr6w6Q.png

And some are very sweet und tell better romance stories than most actuall romance anime. Also some artstyles are really, really nice.

jJHPX4mpzB60K.png

m0t0k1

About how many attribute points does my team need for a S-Rank on hard, let's say for the first red stage (Bokura no LIVE Kimi to no LIFE)?

Sorry but the scoring system is confusing for me so i don;t know what points you need but there are very mathmetical calculations on how the scores came to be if you are intrested.

http://decaf.kouhi.me/lovelive/index.php?title=Scoring

It just have so many factors like idol placement what type they are what score they have + multipliers by combo ing and also can not find how much you need for S rank so say you need 15000 points for s-rank cant find that sorry :(

Well then lvl up skill is the last thing to do . you need too much card.
I hope to get a ll girl today.
Is it just cannon fodder when finish a song? or is it possible to get a R

Edit: you can get R for completing songs. But usually you get the same girls for completing songs like that tennis girl for example i already have her like 10 times. So yes cannon fodder. You can use them to level up or sell for money. Is that even legal :lol selling the girls for money :D

Yui

Is this true i never got a rare after a song :O??!!??

Yeah it is 100% true but like I said very rare. I have been playing the japanese version for two and a half months now and only got 2 rares after a song. So we are talking about something like 600 played songs (not counting events) and 2 rares. ^^

m0t0k1

Example of getting a R from completing a song.

Yeah, I keep getting her and glasses girl.

Even a Kotori??? I am so so salty right now.......

Yui said:
Yeah it is 100% true but like I said very rare. I have been playing the japanese version for two and a half months now and only got 2 rares after a song. So we are talking about something like 600 played songs (not counting events) and 2 rares. ^^

Yeah i edited my comment wow i never been lucky then i guess time to play some more i havent played today. I have been playing for about 5 months now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom