• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

m0t0k1

I only read KanColle hentai doujinshis

I just read some Atago x Takao last week!

image.php

Chariot

So, I downloaded the .apk of Million Arthur and I am creating a cherry credits account right now. Why dies it want an Identity Type? I'd rather not give this my private information. Giving it my mobile number, but this is reeeealy suspect.

I just read some Atago x Takao last week!

/returns to hiding
Not bad, although I prefer Ars Novas Takao.
And stay here, at least I won't bite (dunno about the others tho)

bobawesome

I think a lot hentai doujinshi are hillarious. Some because they want it, some because they're so weird and over the top.

jp6c2onyr6w6Q.png

And some are very sweet und tell better romance stories than most actuall romance anime. Also some artstyles are really, really nice.

jJHPX4mpzB60K.png

I'm not judging or anything. I was just slightly taken aback when scanning through messages.

You wouldn't happen to know what the first image is from offhand, would you? I could use a good laugh.

Yui

So, I downloaded the .apk of Million Arthur and I am creating a cherry credits account right now. Why dies it want an Identity Type? I'd rather not give this my private information. Giving it my mobile number, but this is reeeealy suspect.

Creating a new account through the app requires an ID (login name) an email and a password. At what point were you asked for private information?

Chariot

Talk like this is why icecream's threads get banned in a regular basis.
I better refrain from them, then. This thread is way to cool people to kill.

Creating a new account through the app requires an ID (login name) an email and a password. At what point were you asked for private information?
Oh, I registered on the Cherry Credit Website. Games works fine, although I am always reminded on SAO thanks to characterdesign.

m0t0k1

@japanese version: Gosh the new Honoka event card looks so cute!

To get this thread a bit more ontopic have you seen the stories in the events they are really weird i know hanayo is always hungry so they made it story about it. Here is chapter one
from kouhi site.

Hanayo: (Ughhhhhh...)
Hanayo: (Huh? What was that?)
Hanayo: (A-An earthquake-like sound just came out from my body!)
Hanayo: (It's still the first class of the day, English...)
Hanayo: (Ahhhhhh, what should I do...? My stomach is rumbling!)
Hanayo: (I know my face is turning bright red, but...)
Hanayo: (I'm panicking while trying to keep my stomach in check!)
Hanayo: (Please, stomach, don't make any more noise!)
Hanayo: (It'll be too embarrassing if everyone else hears...!)
Hanayo: (Ahhhh, I can't take it anymore!)
Rin: What's wrong, Kayo-chin? Does your stomach hurt?
Hanayo: (Ahhhhh, Rin-chan, what should I do...?)
Hanayo: (I ate breakfast this morning, but my stomach is already empty~!)

Also hoping for a new jpn even tommorow because they use to have a 5 a6 day brake looking back at it. one starts at the 5th of the month the other at 20th So please by excited. /iwata

Yui

To get this thread a bit more ontopic have you seen the stories in the events they are really weird i know hanayo is always hungry so they made it story about it.

I loved the Hanayo diary to be honest. ^^
And since it was the first one of the diary series you can expect a story like that for every girl.

Also hoping for a new jpn even tommorow because they use to have a 5 a6 day brake looking back at it. one starts at the 5th of the month the other at 20th So please by excited. /iwata

The new event starts tomorrow at 4pm japanese time so jeah get ready for some Honoka love. :D

im confused, so do only the core love live team folks have the events? Don't seem to get anything from maxing out the idolized 'normals', or i didn't do it right, who knows.

There is some weird ass social commentary with this game that im not too sure i'm for lol.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I am meant to be a girl in this game right? Because it is an all girls school right and I'm assuming I'm just a fellow student and not some random bloke that is walking around a girls school unquestioned.

Yui

I am meant to be a girl in this game right? Because it is an all girls school right and I'm assuming I'm just a fellow student and not some random bloke that is walking around a girls school unquestioned.

I think you're supposed to be a new club member so yeah either you are a girl or a good trap. Your choice ^^

just a complete stranger dude, feeling up idols.

How do you get swimsuits or w/e? Do they equip on your idol, or is it special practice?

What if you like some outfits better than others, but want more stars?

Yui

How do you get swimsuits or w/e? Do they equip on your idol, or is it special practice?
What if you like some outfits better than others, but want more stars?

There are no outfits and the initial swimsuit cards are the idolized versions of the smile rares (the red ones).

Edit: kinda late

MSMrRound

Honor Scouting is a sure way to get R cards and above.

What's recommended is to save up 50 love gems for an event period where you are guaranteed a Super-Rare card though (it's not available in the English version yet).

Another way to get R cards is through regular scouting...although this will happen at a far lesser rate. I'm currently rank 28 and I'll usually sink 1000 friend points for 10x normal scoutings.

So far I got a Pure Hanayo, Cool Umi, Pure Eli so it's pretty good.

I heard full-comboing songs on Hard will give you 1000 friend points the first time (corrected) you finish it...I can only wish that I'm good enough though...

Do my canon fodder cards have side stories if I bond/idolise them?

Yes. Completing their side story will net you 20,000 gold and 1 love gem. Good for early farming.

fek

I heard full-comboing songs on Hard will give you 1000 friend points everytime you finish it...I can only wish that I'm good enough though...
It's only for the first time you FC the song, we would just keep playing the easiest hard song forever if it was like that.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I still haven't full combo'd a song on hard. :(

Sometimes it feels like the game stops responding to my touch so I miss a note despite hitting it.

m0t0k1

Just saw it and she is but I am afraid that this event will be like the kayo-chin event where you had to collect ricebowls instead of use LP to play though

we'll probably have to collect bread for Honoka

I am 99% sure we will get that kind of event since the last one was a scoring event against other people. They like to switch it up every other time so this time we get that kind of event dunno about the collection though it can be anything. Last Maki event was collecting masks.

Stumbled upon the options menu and found out that you can turn off the annoying pop-ups during songs. I'm probably the slowest one to get to this.

Instantly started getting full combos on normal. I hate that "good" notes break up your combo though.

Leveling up and getting new songs is kind of a chore. I still only have four songs, what the hell man.

Stumbled upon the options menu and found out that you can turn off the annoying pop-ups during songs. I'm probably the slowest one to get to this.

Instantly started getting full combos on normal. I hate that "good" notes break up your combo though.

Leveling up and getting new songs is kind of a chore. I still only have four songs, what the hell man.

it works out ok because you can only play like 2 hards before you run out of juice.

enough downtime to not be burned out!

I still haven't full combo'd a song on hard. :(

Sometimes it feels like the game stops responding to my touch so I miss a note despite hitting it.
This happens to me all the time with sequences involving holding down one note while tapping others. Makes it real hard to FC certain songs.

MSMrRound

Leveling up and getting new songs is kind of a chore.

Plan ahead with http://decaf.kouhi.me/lovelive/index.php?title=Songs to figure out your best LP/Exp ratio songs.

Personally...let's say I have 18 exp left and a almost full LP bar, I'll play a normal 友情ノーチェンジ (second song you get after Bokura) for 17 exp, and with 1 exp left and knowing that I'll get a full LP recharge, I'll just go for a Hard song for 46 exp to let some exp carry over.

Chariot

Plan ahead with http://decaf.kouhi.me/lovelive/index.php?title=Songs to figure out your best LP/Exp ratio songs.

Personally...let's say I have 18 exp left and a almost full LP bar, I'll play a normal 友情ノーチェンジ (second song you get after Bokura) for 17 exp, and with 1 exp left and knowing that I'll get a full LP recharge, I'll just go for a Hard song for 46 exp to let some exp carry over.
At some point the LP and EXP stay the same.
Normal and Hard is 夏色えがおで1,2,Jump! (10/26) and on easy 友情ノーチェンジ (second song, 5/12). Expert ist always 25/83, so it doesen't really that much. Only the first songs are a "bad deal".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom