• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bn0o3oXIcAEHoBa.jpg

We all know this feeling.

You made me clean my screen.

MSMrRound

Man, I hate it when my phone doesn't have enough memory and it causes the game to lag...15 LP down the drain just like that =(

Still coming to terms with rhythm games. I'm always screwing up at the Hard difficulties. Can anyone recommend some Hard songs that (in your opinion) are easier to full-combo with?

Shun

Urgh. Now I am throught with the story. How many chapters does the japanese version have?

At least double what the Western version has plus extras that change every day.

It's annoying saving up 50, only to get junk and only one SR card :[

Shun

That's why I'm saving my 50 until they have an event. It's a painful wait, but it'll be worth it.

No it's the JP version that I've been playing for about a year now. There's always an event going on and the RNG is never on my side.

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
Yeah, I have 52 Love Gems now. I have an urge to spend them, but I must wait for more cards to show up. I will play JP version until then. I'm only level 16 on there lol.

No it's the JP version that I've been playing for about a year now. There's always an event going on and the RNG is never on my side.

Guess I got lucky for once lol. Got an UR and SR after checking back for the first time in months.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Man, I hate it when my phone doesn't have enough memory and it causes the game to lag...15 LP down the drain just like that =(

Still coming to terms with rhythm games. I'm always screwing up at the Hard difficulties. Can anyone recommend some Hard songs that (in your opinion) are easier to full-combo with?

The earlier songs have fewer gimmicks, but like all of these types of songs, it's all about memorization and repetition.

Somehow, I managed to S-rank all the level 23-ish songs on the JP version, but I can't do it on the US version. I just choke. lol

chrono01

Ah, sorry to hear that. :(

I hope your luck turns around soon! [That will likely be me when I first pull, I have horrible luck with these things.]

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
Bn0o3oXIcAEHoBa.jpg

We all know this feeling.

But i'm playing on my ipad :eek:

The one that costs the least amount of LP, but really they're all easy. Just watch a full combo video if it's giving you trouble. I want extreme damn it.

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
I play on my ipad mini. I still want one of them controllers though. Just because.

m0t0k1

Urgh. Now I am throught with the story. How many chapters does the japanese version have?

We are at 18 chapters at the moment. I believe you guys said english version has 5? I am at chapter 3 right now so i have some content left. I also play on my phone. I own an ipad first gen so that is probably to shit to play and already gave that to my sister. So i just use my phone.

froliq

Practice makes perfect! They all have some sort of gimmick that can give you trouble, overwhelm you or throw you out of rhythm. For me Snow Helation was the easiest on hard and the pure songs seem to not give me that much trouble.

I'm about to reach the end of the english version. Guess I'll be starting up that japanese version!

bobawesome

Natsuiro Egao de 1,2, Jump! wasn't too hard for me and it remains the only Hard song I've managed to full-combo.

m0t0k1

Practice makes perfect! They all have some sort of gimmick that can give you trouble, overwhelm you or throw you out of rhythm. For me Snow Helation was the easiest on hard and the pure songs seem to not give me that much trouble.

I'm about to reach the end of the english version. Guess I'll be starting up that japanese version!

True at first i could not complete a single hard song. I just tried today and this was the first time i could beat a 9 star song my limit was 8 last time :D So you will improve if you keep playing and sligtly ramping the difficulty up. But dont expect full combo;s from the get go :p

Chariot

We are at 18 chapters at the moment. I believe you guys said english version has 5? I am at chapter 3 right now so i have some content left. I also play on my phone. I own an ipad first gen so that is probably to shit to play and already gave that to my sister. So i just use my phone.
I hope they deliver new content fast. I belive you said something about the end of may?

kaiyo

Were you able to go beyond the tutorial?
I actually turn off the super su and played it for a bit before. I then did the steps mentioned. It did downloaded something after I did that too, so what ever crashed(?) for you was not related to the download.

m0t0k1

I hope they deliver new content fast. I belive you said something about the end of may?

Yeah when you open the app with news they say an update is coming in late may. But that was to patch those wrong birthdays out so i hope they are going to add new songs while they are at it.

i used to play the japan version, but my phone broken :(
btw, this is my current rank before my phone broken :(

inW25NENrlvBZ.png

Wow that is pretty high way ahead of me. Do you also got a nice team?

edit: did you make a back up of the game id you can get your account back if you use that on your new phone sucks it broke :(

alexein

I just started the game.
I love it si far. I chose eri. I'll have to see the anime.

Is there some other Android japanese games in english ?
Original or from anime, manga or video games

Man_Hunt

Neo Member
Wow that is pretty high way ahead of me. Do you also got a nice team?

edit: did you make a back up of the game id you can get your account back if you use that on your new phone sucks it broke :(
this is my team
http://minus.com/ml8Wn0B9P9SIL

yes, i make back up using titanium & that 16 code for more secure :D
Damn that sucks and you are still waiting for a new phone after like 2 months?
yes, still waiting for new phone
already missed 2 event, Hanayo & Umi :(
oh my goodness 477/3858 EXP

that is an impressive rank Man_Hunt
but not impressive as japanese people that play this game XD

Yui

Not compatible with my smartphone. Murf, though my Note II would work for the most stuff.

That's just another version of "not available in your country" which means you could still download the apk file and install it manually like I did.

m0t0k1

Can't find it, only a theme. Am I stupid or no love for the old lands?

edit: Apparently I am just too dumb to read. Not copatible with my smartphone. Murf, though my Note II would work for the most stuff.

Probably an Europe thing by region locking it.

You chose well

Nice teams and yeah seeing some people ranked in the 300s, crazy!
i am a little jealous of all the LP they must have

People ranking that high probably also spent money on buying those loveca stones i mean the nr 1 rank had about 100 times points more then i do i believe it was arround the 400.000 i just got enough for the 25.000 asked.

That's just another version of "not available in your country" which means you could still download the apk file and install it manually like I did.

I can also play PzD only by downloading the us .apk I am tired of constantly looking for the update when it comes. To much work i just want native support.

m0t0k1

Yeah I know it sucks but luckily I never had to do that for Million Arthur.

Hmm maybe i should check it out then thanks :)

I had about 29000 for the last event, those higher ranked people did have crazy scores, I wish I could have ranked high enough to get an extra event Umi but that would be way too many points

I knew i should have stopped after unlocking the sr umi. Because i could have ranked in a bit higher but i would not get the bonus rewards so i stopped. Yeah i would have loved to get another umi to idolize the SR umi but yeah that is near impossible without throwing some stones at it and i just want to save 50 for another SR :p

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Why would they do that. Would europaen money hurt them? :,(
I want to guess that the rights to the songs only exist in Japan, but that doesn't explain a lot of Japanese games being region locked on the store.

The one good thing I can say about iTunes is that it's atleast easy to go on a foreign account to buy stuff.

ponpo

( ≖‿≖)
lol million arthur. Boo boo! I should make a Japanese mobile kusoge OT.

Also re: lovelive - smh akiba

14237103593_f8c25e60de_b.jpg

Meh. It's already quite playable for those who are interested. It's more touhou tier where people just like all the 'subculture' meme junk and not the game so much.

not too surprising on that.

Oh well, at least it gives a new purpose to my tablet with all these japanese games.

I also realized I can just download million arthur right from the dev homepage outside of google play store lol. Currently installing.

ponpo

( ≖‿≖)
not too surprising on that.

Oh well, at least it gives a new purpose to my tablet with all these japanese games.

I also realized I can just download million arthur right from the dev homepage outside of google play store lol. Currently installing.

Didn't know MA was in english but I thought it was kind of boring.

I think ATM here, FF Agito is really popular on iOS and Android. I've seen some people playing the new PSO game as well but I don't think that's on android.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
hmm I am at 49/50 for the gather club members award

There are some normals I still haven't seen maybe they aren't in this version yet?
Either that or I'm just really unucky. I started the JP version two days ago and I have 51 characters in that from 4 or so 10 scout pulls.

I'm just going to wait before blowing the rest of my friend points, unless someone can confirm they have all the normals in the US version already?

Yui

hmm I am at 49/50 for the gather club members award
There are some normals I still haven't seen maybe they aren't in this version yet?
The current english version should have 65 cards in total.

2 x UR
9 x SR
27 x R
27 x N

The current japanese version has like 75+ N cards.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
The current english version should have 65 cards in total.

2 x UR
9 x SR
27 x R
27 x N

The current japanese version has like 75+ N cards.

Ugh, so there is a cap on normals. Time to save those friend points.
Why are there like 200+ slots then? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom