• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kumubou

Finally got through all of my macrons and...
U4uezq2.png

Finally, ugh. At least I did it while using zero loveca.

tafer

Ugh... I still can't FC the event song, I keep missing those annoying short holds. However, my pure team is starting to get S scores consistently, so I have at least that going on, but even then...

Hachitora

I'm rank 525 in the event and I can't shake the premonition that everyone is gonna knock me out of the top 1,000 in the final 24 hour rush

Dee Dee

So I am like rank 202 000 or whatever, and obviously not very good at this... it may have been answered in the 138 pages somewhere, but once I max out level and bonds of the normal girls that don't matter, it should be okay to feed my 3 star idols with them, am I right?

Also I thought that I am guaranteed a SR if I use my first 50 saved up loveca on a Honor student draw for 11... I only got R's and mostly duplicates at that. (well at least I got 4 idolized ones out of that!)

firehawk12

Subete no aware
So I am like rank 202 000 or whatever, and obviously not very good at this... it may have been answered in the 138 pages somewhere, but once I max out level and bonds of the normal girls that don't matter, it should be okay to feed my 3 star idols with them, am I right?

Also I thought that I am guaranteed a SR if I use my first 50 saved up loveca on a Honor student draw for 11... I only got R's and mostly duplicates at that. (well at least I got 4 idolized ones out of that!)
1) There is a reward for maxing their levels as well, but whether or not it's worth it is up to you.

2) That's only during certain times. Unfortunately, it hasn't happened in the US version yet.

Dee Dee

When you say there is a reward for maxing out their levels, does that go beyond getting them to level 40? I was under the impression that once I maxed out their bonds and got them to level 40 there is not much more to do with them, so they will become food for the proper idols?

firehawk12

Subete no aware
When you say there is a reward for maxing out their levels, does that go beyond getting them to level 40? I was under the impression that once I maxed out their bonds and got them to level 40 there is not much more to do with them, so they will become food for the proper idols?
Oh, sorry, I missed that part. Then yeah, if you're not using them, you can feed them to someone else.

Sounds like my first 11 pull. That was a day full of despair...

fek

Oh, we got the love gems for Nozomi's birthday in the eng version too, but they used a Kotori image for some reason.
Time to try that single pull.

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
When you look at friend activity and the same guy you know that has 5 SRs got 2 new SRs :|

alexein

Nico pure again with the free loveca.
That i already got 3 times before and has shitty stats
I did a second one and i got a maki smile at least its a new one .

Hugstable

Banned
Holy crap, I didn't play for 2 and half days and I got knocked to 1600 Rank from 64 for total event. Damn people must be doing work.

Kincaido

I went on a rage pull and went from 31 to 7 gems

At least I got a new Umi and Honoka

ibg5sonbXb7SXF.gif

Buying an itunes card tomorrow

Hachitora

Is it more worth it to feed my cool R Nozomi to my idolized cool Nozomi to raise it's skill level? Or should I just feed it to another idol for the levels?

Hugstable

Banned
made me check to see if you know who was at it again

damn, imagine they will get even more feisty!

Seriously, holy crap. Good thing I wasn't super invested in wanting to get that Kotori (I really did want it considering I was 64th for awhile, but something unexpected came up). As long as I pull through in the Maki, Rin and Nozomi events I'll be happy.

I can't wait til they add this card

Mazre

Pure Eli from the freebie loveca. Finally managed to SS the event song, though I've been really busy this weekend and fallen off pace of getting the event SR. Could probably force it with saved loveca, but will probably hold onto it for a future event.

Kincaido

At least I have the second Kotori SR to look forward to tomorrow. I'm willing to use my last 7 gems to make sure I get it. At 482 right now and at 305 on event song ranking.

Yes, I am in despair right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom