• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

tenton

I don't think they will be coming anymore. I believe tenton said 5 days before the ending of the event they will appear. I am still at 700 maca so I will start spending them today.

They also specifically announce it ahead of time when the transition will happen. IIRC at the beginning of the event.

I will be sure to write that down in my Owlowliscious notebook

Here's me me

bGSXR0p.jpg

Aytrial

My favourite cards are the kimono variants.

It makes me sad that it'll take a long time for them to be added to the English client.

Mokoi

Banned
Mokoi, are you just trolling now? How are you 10k ahead of the 2nd place guy? lol

Ha maybe. I got bored, and went out. I still have a bunch of macs to spend. You should really set your team to nuns to earn extra event points though.

Also Happy birthday! Nozomi
iddOQDNIU2HFG.gif

Yui

come on Yui what about the loading screen in this game, they're cute as heck

Sure they are cute, since they keep the "spirit" of the original. But most chibi stuff doesn't and I quite frankly hate that. I also despise Nendoroids while we are at it. :p

Ken

Ha maybe. I got bored, and went out. I still have a bunch of macs to spend. You should really set your team to nuns to earn extra event points though.

Also Happy birthday! Nozomi

why couldn't the view be a little lower

m0t0k1

It's an important life lesson: he with the most money always wins.

Personally, I wish the ranking events ranked (and gave points) by both score and overall accuracy (based on the rate of perfects/greats obtained). So people with their all UR decks can get paid, whereas there is still some incentive to play better.

Fight the power!!! i did create a gif to tell my feelings though.
scoremws5b.gif

m0t0k1

I completely agree.

Khorosho! I hate when that happens. You know that there is only one thing to do though.

jjsOWrhzYsXkv.jpg

Get URs of your own.

Nah i won't pay a dime to win. It just does not feel right. I am heavely against dlc and the like so dropping money in a chance of getting an UR is a no no for me. I will get that SR on my own strength. Just gotta train harder

iHYTs9KlCMb78.gif

Some songs in this game are pretty hard just had the second ending for the first time. That last part was giving me a pretty rough time.

My favourite cards are the kimono variants.

It makes me sad that it'll take a long time for them to be added to the English client.
Everything is better with kimonos. I hope the EN version won't be be discontinued before we see these cards.... :-o
Fight the power!!! i did create a gif to tell my feelings though.
scoremws5b.gif
Is it alright if I post this gif every time an UR steals the 1st place with his crappy combo count?

m0t0k1

Don't touch my Love Life with this shit :(

giphy.gif

We found somebody his weakness :p

Everything is better with kimonos. I hope the EN version won't be be discontinued before we see these cards.... :-o

Is it alright if I post this gif every time an UR steals the 1st place with his crappy combo count?

Feel free to use it although i am afraid it is going to be used a lot. Had 3 matches and i could have posted it with 2 of them.

tenton

It's not even the last day and the ranking is already getting insane. I'd hate to see how it is tomorrow. O_O

It's hard to say, since we do not know how the demographics for the EN version behave. Is this because it's the last weekend day and people are cashing in all their hoarded macarons? Is it just ramping up and tomorrow will be worse? We won't really know and it makes it hard to predict. I was looking at 21k for the top 200 about a week ago, but that's gone (21k is the top 200 RIGHT NOW). Going to be an interesting last day, that's for sure.

chrono01

good thing you dont have coil so you can grind out this game!
So true!

[I might have to use more Loveca. I need that second SR...]

It's hard to say, since we do not know how the demographics for the EN version behave. Is this because it's the last weekend day and people are cashing in all their hoarded macarons? Is it just ramping up and tomorrow will be worse? We won't really know and it makes it hard to predict. I was looking at 21k for the top 200 about a week ago, but that's gone (21k is the top 200 RIGHT NOW). Going to be an interesting last day, that's for sure.
This is also true. Either way, I get another two bonus Loveca in a few hundred points, so I'll probably use those on Stamina refreshes. I might wait until noon tomorrow, though, and see how things are. If the points are ridiculously high, I'll probably just hold off since I really don't want to spend 10+ Loveca to get that second SR.

Hachitora

The latest episode inspired me to change my avatar =w= might just be temporary though. I just wanted to celebrate the best ship in the show ^^

fek

http://d-game.dengeki.com/lovelive/

Vita game site updated wit some screenshots
It's looking so bad it makes me sad.

Anyway, with this we also got info on the exclusive songs:
Printemps: Ai wa taiyou janai?, Spicaterrible, Kodoku na Heaven, Pure girls project
BiBi: Arifureta Kanashimi no Hate, Mahoutsukai Hajimemashita!, Darling!!, Cutie Panther
lily white: Watashitachi wa mirai no Hana, Koi no Signal Rin Rin Rin!, Junai Lens, Binetsu kara Mystery

elhaym

It's looking so bad it makes me sad.

Anyway, with this we also got info on the exclusive songs:
Printemps: Ai wa taiyou janai?, Spicaterrible, Kodoku na Heaven, Pure girls project
BiBi: Arifureta Kanashimi no Hate, Mahoutsukai Hajimemashita!, Darling!!, Cutie Panther
lily white: Watashitachi wa mirai no Hana, Koi no Signal Rin Rin Rin!, Junai Lens, Binetsu kara Mystery

And I am quite comfortable with my BiBi preorder. =p

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
Yeah, doesn't look too hot. BiBi version does have the best songs though.

Also, I'm still hovering between the 400-600 range in the event right now. I'm not giving up without a fight. Need my second bird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom